1. Wat?
    Moves
    01 Apr '11 16:05
    cheese exists and faries don't!

I cannot comprehend the illogic of a book proving that there was a son of man, the ultimate being.

Prove this man to me, and I will believe in faries too!

Please let me see what you see.

-m.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Apr '11 21:12
    Originally posted by mikelom

I cannot comprehend the illogic of a book proving that there was a son of man, the ultimate being.

-m.
    So does it make any difference to how you live your life as to whether there is a god or not?
  3. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    01 Apr '11 21:23
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    So does it make any difference to how you live your life as to whether there is a god or not?
    Great question. What would any god worthy of worship, not out of fear, want us to answer?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Apr '11 21:25

-m.
    First of all, God is a Spirit, secondly, the son of man is not the ultimate being, God is,
    making your original premise, well, fairytale like.
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Apr '11 21:29
    Originally posted by JS357
    Great question. What would any god worthy of worship, not out of fear, want us to answer?
    I'll wait for Mikelom to get back to answer, but yeah, I can see where your answer is sort of going...
  6. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    01 Apr '11 21:40

-m.
    You'd have to see it with your heart.....Your decision to do that, no one elses.
  7. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    01 Apr '11 21:43
    Originally posted by galveston75
    You'd have to see it with your heart.....Your decision to do that, no one elses.
    do hearts have eyes? 😕
  8. England
    Moves
    02 Apr '11 09:11
    how we chose to live.. either good or evil
  9. St. Peter's
    Moves
    02 Apr '11 11:24
    Originally posted by Agerg
    do hearts have eyes? 😕
    no but potatoes do.
  10. Wat?
    Moves
    02 Apr '11 11:50
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Not a single iota of difference. I, of course, wait in anticipation for proof of 'this ultimate being', as many atheists do. Respect changes like the path of a wind!

If there was such a thing as a God then it would have given us a clear indicator of its existence. Alas, it is never forthcoming. Even if it does exist it clearly recognises its errors, and is afraid of the Frankenstein it created. 😛

-m.
  11. Wat?
    Moves
    02 Apr '11 11:57
    Why would this 'super God' want us to answer anything? I am shown by all theists here that it is the ultimate and knows everything. If that be the case, I don't need to answer to it.

What exactly is worthy of worship? I think 'mummy' comes before a paradox such as a God.

And so to the old argument, if God created my 'mummy' and so forth, who created God?

God is a simple word, an idea. Some people decide to make the word complex, as we are assumed to know little about words. 'Trigger' is a much more complex word than a word such as 'god' or 'bottle opener' which hold the same evaluation in many peoples' lives. 😏

-m.
  12. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    02 Apr '11 12:011 edit
    Why would this 'super God' want us to answer anything? I am shown by all theists here that it is the ultimate and knows everything. If that be the case, I don't need to answer to it.

What exactly is worthy of worship? I think 'mummy' comes before a paradox such as a God.

And so to the old argument, if God created my 'mummy' and so forth, who created Go r 'bottle opener' which hold the same evaluation in many peoples' lives. 😏

-m.
    `bottle opener' is a far more useful word than `god' - indeed, next time you're at a party and you've got bottles of beer, substitute god for bottle opener and see how it goes! (certainly God won't be opening any for you!) ;]
  13. Wat?
    Moves
    02 Apr '11 12:37
    Originally posted by Agerg
    `bottle opener' is a far more useful word than `god' - indeed, next time you're at a party and you've got bottles of beer, substitute god for bottle opener and see how it goes! (certainly God won't be opening any for you!) ;]
    😀😀

Q.E.D.

😏

-m.
  14. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    02 Apr '11 14:32

-m.
    I'm sceptical about your position regarding cheese...
  15. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    02 Apr '11 14:41
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    I'm sceptical about your position regarding cheese...
    I make my own cheese. I curdle the milk, drain off the whey, press the curds and thereby bring a new cheese to life. To those cheeses, I am a living god.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree