1. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    26 Sep '09 19:49
    Religion is like when you have a piece of pure white cloth stained with indelible ink, and no matter how hard you try you can't wash it out.

Sin is the stain that cannot be removed by any human effort. All religion is based on human effort to remove the stain of sin.

Only Faith in the shed blood of Christ can remove the stain of sin.
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    26 Sep '09 19:57
    Originally posted by josephw
    Religion is like when you have a piece of pure white cloth stained with indelible ink, and no matter how hard you try you can't wash it out.

Sin is the stain that cannot be removed by any human effort. All religion is based on human effort to remove the stain of sin.

Sin is a religious word. If you want to avoid sin, then avoid religion.You can be a nice guy without religion anyway.
  3. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    26 Sep '09 20:09
    Originally posted by josephw

False, sin is the ink, Catholicism is the cloth and Christ is the ink remover.
  4. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    26 Sep '09 20:10
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Sin is a religious word. If you want to avoid sin, then avoid religion.You can be a nice guy without religion anyway.
    False, if you want to avoid sin embrace Catholicism.
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    26 Sep '09 20:14
    Originally posted by daniel58
    False, if you want to avoid sin embrace Catholicism.
    Catolisism?
    Isn't it the cult who support child molestating priests?
    Isn't it the cult who embrace holocoust deniers? http://ad-orientem.blogspot.com/2009/01/more-sspx-news-bp-williamson-opens.html
    No, cults aside...
  6. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    26 Sep '09 20:17
    Catolisism?
    Isn't it the cult who support child molestating priests?
    Isn't it the cult who embrace holocoust deniers? http://ad-orientem.blogspot.com/2009/01/more-sspx-news-bp-williamson-opens.html
    No, cults aside...
    It isn't a cult at all but a Religion, THE RELIGION
  7. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    26 Sep '09 20:201 edit
    It isn't a cult at all but a Religion, THE RELIGION
    Okay, the cult is a "religion". I refrase:

Catolisism?
    Isn't it the "religion" who support child molestating priests?
    Isn't it the "religion" who embrace holocoust deniers?
    No, thank you. The acts of that "religion" is one of the reasons I cannot be a christian.
  8. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    26 Sep '09 20:44
    Okay, the cult is a "religion". I refrase:

Catolisism?
    Isn't it the "religion" who support child molestating priests?
    Isn't it the "religion" who embrace holocoust deniers?
    No, thank you. The acts of that "religion" is one of the reasons I cannot be a christian.
    Yes.
    NO!
    No,
    Well, I'm sorry to hear that but let me ask you a question, do you want to be saved?
  9. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    26 Sep '09 20:58
    Yes.
    NO!
    No,
    Well, I'm sorry to hear that but let me ask you a question, do you want to be saved?
    I'm already saved - from religion.

You are a member of a religion that thinks it's okay to molest the choir boys.
    You are a member of a religion that thinks it's okay to deny the holocoust.
    And this you deny? Are you in a habit to live with your eyes closed?
  10. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    26 Sep '09 21:12
    I'm already saved - from religion.

You are a member of a religion that thinks it's okay to molest the choir boys.
    You are a member of a religion that thinks it's okay to deny the holocoust.
    And this you deny? Are you in a habit to live with your eyes closed?
    YOu are already saved? That's weird then why don't you just commit suicide?

NO!
    No,
    Yes.
    No.
  11. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    26 Sep '09 21:30
    YOu are already saved? That's weird then why don't you just commit suicide?

NO!
    No,
    Yes.
    No.
    You answer only with one syllables...

You don't know Bishop Williamson of the Society of St. Pius X? He is a holocoust denier and a catolic. His organization SSPX was banned for a while. When he confessed his feelings about the neonazi ideas and denied the holocoust, the Pope suddenly revoked the bannings. Google and you'll see.

Haven't you heard of all the catolic priests using their young choir boys for their own pleasure? If not, you really have to inform yourself.
  12. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    26 Sep '09 21:562 edits
    You answer only with one syllables...

You don't know Bishop Williamson of the Society of St. Pius X? He is a holocoust denier and a catolic. His organization SSPX was banned for a while. When he confessed his feelings about the neonazi ideas and denied the holocoust, the Pope suddenly revoked the bannings. Google and you'll see.

Haven't you heard of ...[text shortened]... ng their young choir boys for their own pleasure? If not, you really have to inform yourself.
    and your point is... There's nothing wrong with that.

1. I don't agree with everything SSPX does, nor do I particularly like them if you know what I mean, we went there for a while but I didn't like it at all. The priest took a long time to say Mass, and didn't really come on time to hear confessions, I didn't like him as much as other priests, I not being mean just saying, the people there weren't all that, well let's say holy, one kid kept saying things that weren't appropriate, and people would just hang out in the parish hall and watch The Mass, they had a T.V. in there that was connected to a camera so women with kids could watch The Mass while changing their baby or whatever, but kids would go in there and just watch The Mass instead of listening to it, That's some of the reasons I don't really like the society, including the one who started it and some of it's bishops, of course no one is perfect, but yes I think they should ask the society to disassemble. But that's hardly a reason to say that ALL Catholics at ALL times in ALL ways are ALWAYS bad.
  13. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    26 Sep '09 22:07
    I don't agree with everything SSPX does, nor do I particularly like them if you know what I mean, we went there for a while but I didn't like it at all. ... That's some of the reasons I don't really like the society, including the one who started it and some of it's bishops, of course no one is perfect, but yes I think they should ask the society to disasse ...[text shortened]... that's hardly a reason to say that ALL Catholics at ALL times in ALL ways are ALWAYS bad.
    The Pope likes them, your leader, the supreem leader of the catolic church. That's your religion. I cannot be a part of a religion that accepts them. I rather *not* be saved by them.

And then we have the catolic sex priest... Celibat ... bah!
  14. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    26 Sep '09 22:33
    The Pope likes them, your leader, the supreem leader of the catolic church. That's your religion. I cannot be a part of a religion that accepts them. I rather *not* be saved by them.

And then we have the catolic sex priest... Celibat ... bah!
    Well I think he is sympathetic to them I think he wants unity, which of course in this context, would I think would be good, you can only be saved by them or you could just not be saved at all. Like I said before "But that's hardly a reason to say that ALL Catholics at ALL times in ALL ways are ALWAYS bad."
  15. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    26 Sep '09 22:40
    Well I think he is sympathetic to them I think he wants unity, which of course in this context, would I think would be good, you can only be saved by them or you could just not be saved at all. Like I said before "But that's hardly a reason to say that ALL Catholics at ALL times in ALL ways are ALWAYS bad."
    It's enough for me if the Pope himself embrace a holocoust denier, and a protector for choir boy molestors. If the followers of the don't accept this kind of behaviour, they should say so and overthrow the Pope. But this is not happening. Why? Because the the catholic people is accepting it!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree