1. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    26 Sep '09 23:25
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Sin is a religious word. If you want to avoid sin, then avoid religion.You can be a nice guy without religion anyway.
    "If you want to avoid sin, then avoid religion."

I agree 100%. I would add, if you want to avoid the consequence of sin, trust Jesus.
  2. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    26 Sep '09 23:31
    Originally posted by daniel58
    False, sin is the ink, Catholicism is the cloth and Christ is the ink remover.
    Catholic are you daniel?

When you meet God at the gate of heaven, and He asks you why He should let you in, what will be your answer?

There are no Catholics in heaven. Or Protestants, or Methodists, or Lutherans, or Presbyterians, or any of the approximately 50 thousand of the other denominations people cling to.
  3. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    28 Sep '09 20:00
    Originally posted by josephw
    Catholic are you daniel?

When you meet God at the gate of heaven, and He asks you why He should let you in, what will be your answer?

There are no Catholics in heaven. Or Protestants, or Methodists, or Lutherans, or Presbyterians, or any of the approximately 50 thousand of the other denominations people cling to.
    Did Adam go to Heaven? Did Eve go to Heaven? Did Abel go to Heaven? Did Noah and his family go to Heaven? Joseph go to Heaven? Did David go to Heaven? Did Samuel go to Heaven? Did Moses and Aaron go to Heaven? Did The prophets go to Heaven? Did Jesus go to Heaven? Did the 12 Apostles go to Heaven? (I'm not talking about Judas). Did Mary go to Heaven? OF COURSE!!!
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    28 Sep '09 20:59
    Did Adam go to Heaven? Did Eve go to Heaven? Did Abel go to Heaven? Did Noah and his family go to Heaven? Joseph go to Heaven? Did David go to Heaven? Did Samuel go to Heaven? Did Moses and Aaron go to Heaven? Did The prophets go to Heaven? Did Jesus go to Heaven? Did the 12 Apostles go to Heaven? (I'm not talking about Judas). Did Mary go to Heaven? OF COURSE!!!
    Judas did his job according to his orders. Withou his aid the story would had ended quite differently. He fulfilled the prophecy. He went to heaven definitly.
  5. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    28 Sep '09 21:04
    Judas did his job according to his orders. Withou his aid the story would had ended quite differently. He fulfilled the prophecy. He went to heaven definitly.
    Then why did Jesus say "It would have been better for you had you never been born"?
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    28 Sep '09 21:071 edit
    Then why did Jesus say "It would have been better for you had you never been born"?
    Jesus was wrong. If Judas didn't do his job then the romans would never get at him. You know, Jesus had his own doubts too.
  7. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    28 Sep '09 22:33
    Jesus was wrong. If Judas didn't do his job then the romans would never get at him. You know, Jesus had his own doubts too.
    JESUS WAS NEVER WRONG!!! Jesus could've done anything, anyway He liked (that's moral that is) but He choose to do it the way He did and we shouldn't question that.
  8. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    29 Sep '09 03:23
    JESUS WAS NEVER WRONG!!! Jesus could've done anything, anyway He liked (that's moral that is) but He choose to do it the way He did and we shouldn't question that.
    You show rather clearly that you haven't read the bible. Read again!
  9. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    29 Sep '09 12:10
    Actually they didn't. You won't find in the old testament where God promised any of those you named would go to heaven.

What God did promise them was that they would be resurrected into the Kingdom on earth.

I know you are a committed Christian daniel, but take a bit more time to read the Bible, the Word of God, and see what it actually says.

You will be amazed by how much we're told that is actually not true. Consider how often we disagree with each other.

Romans 3:3,4a
    For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect? God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar;..
  10. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    29 Sep '09 19:252 edits
    Sin is a religious word. If you want to avoid sin, then avoid religion.You can be a nice guy without religion anyway.
    Logical and accurate. Plus, the concept of sin does not exist in the vast majority of the world's religions.
  11. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    29 Sep '09 21:581 edit
    Originally posted by Badwater
    Logical and accurate. Plus, the concept of sin does not exist in the vast majority of the world's religions.
    Meaning that only christians can sin. Not any others.
    Same thing with hell. Only christians can go to hell. Not any others.
  12. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    29 Sep '09 22:45
    Meaning that only christians can sin. Not any others.
    Same thing with hell. Only christians can go to hell. Not any others.
    Well, because heaven and hell are Zoroastrianism concepts I think it's safe to say you're wrong here.
  13. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    29 Sep '09 22:47
    Well, because heaven and hell are Zoroastrianism concepts I think it's safe to say you're wrong here.
    Okay, then only Zoroastrianists and christians (and others believing in that concept) can go to hell.
    (Does this sound better?)
  14. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    29 Sep '09 22:56
    Okay, then only Zoroastrianists and christians (and others believing in that concept) can go to hell.
    (Does this sound better?)
    Yes. 🙂
  15. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    29 Sep '09 23:451 edit
    Too weird!

Heaven and hell are Zoroastrianism concepts?

Then Jesus was a Zoroastrian. That clears everything up.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree