This makes foolishness of the Trinity

This makes foolishness of the Trinity

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
23 Dec 21

@sonship said
@KellyJay

Amen. By His mercy . . . I have come to accept and believe His word.

Those who have difficulty, imo, should go to God and ask for mercy.
"Lord, I believe. Help thou my unbelief."
You mean people who believe the true doctrine of Christ need to ask God to help them believe your false doctrine of the Trinity ?

LOL ... πŸ˜€ You are a nutcase.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Dec 21

@galveston75 said
So what exactly does that mean? You see it seems that just about any words you can come with explains it. No it doesn't because no matter how hard one manipulates a new set of words it still doesn't explain anything.
But..... this is a great explanation for a married couple. Actually it's a great one. But the glaring fault with it is that it applies to (( 2 )) separate ...[text shortened]... (( 3 )) separate humans maybe all with an equal share of running this house.
So is this a trinity?
God the Father, God the Son and the Holy Spirit are distinct from each other.

That’s evident throughout the Holy Bible.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Dec 21

@rajk999 said
You mean people who believe the true doctrine of Christ need to ask God to help them believe your false doctrine of the Trinity ?

LOL ... πŸ˜€ You are a nutcase.
More evidence of loving your neighbor?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
24 Dec 21

@galveston75 said
@galveston75

Also if Jesus is also Jehovah, why doesn't he use the voice of GOD here?

"One of those verses states that the resurrected Lord Jesus “will descend from heaven with a commanding call, with an archangel’s voice.” (1 Thessalonians 4:​16)
The man who voiced Bugs Bunny, Mel Blanc, was not actually Bugs Bunny, was he?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
24 Dec 21
2 edits

@galveston75 said
So what exactly does that mean? You see it seems that just about any words you can come with explains it. No it doesn't because no matter how hard one manipulates a new set of words it still doesn't explain anything.
But..... this is a great explanation for a married couple. Actually it's a great one. But the glaring fault with it is that it applies to (( 2 )) separate ...[text shortened]... (( 3 )) separate humans maybe all with an equal share of running this house.
So is this a trinity?
We have been telling you three persons, one being, in marriage which is an example of one where two become one. The difference is we are physical beings, being united, while God is Spirit, we were a part before when we marry then we become one, while God was never a part, and always was together.

Show scripture where Got the Father wasn't always God the Father, where the Word of God wasn't always the Word of God.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
24 Dec 21

@kellyjay said
Show scripture where Got the Father wasn't always God the Father, where the Word of God wasn't always the Word of God.
Father, Son. One precedes the other. If in doubt check a dictionary.
Father Greater and always there
Son Lesser and came at some later time
Father begot the Son
Son was born of the Father
Father knows all things
Son does not
Father issues commandments
Son obeys

Equality - No

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
24 Dec 21
1 edit

@rajk999 said
Father, Son. One precedes the other. If in doubt check a dictionary.
Father Greater and always there
Son Lesser and came at some later time
Father begot the Son
Son was born of the Father
Father knows all things
Son does not
Father issues commandments
Son obeys

Equality - No
Scripture, without that, all you are offering is an opinion, which I acknowledge you have without a doubt. You are the only person I know who says that when we disagree with them, we disagree with Jesus, so your opinion of your opinion is relatively high. I don't argue they are equal, only that they are one, God, with the Father greater, the Son obeying, the Father begot the Son so He could be a man.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Dec 21

@suzianne said
You know what would have given a kid nightmares?

If he met Mel Blanc in person and Mel talked to him in Bugs Bunny’s voice.

The therapy bills that kid would have as an adult would be sky high.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
24 Dec 21

@suzianne said
Not worth reading....

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Dec 21
1 edit

@galveston75 said
Not worth reading....
And yet a poignant and concise refuting of one of your core doctrines.

How many men have fallen in love and compared the voice of their beloved to the voice of an angel? Does this mean their love was actually an angel?

It's a comparison. Nothing more. When anyone compares two things, only stupid people assume the two things must be the same thing.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Dec 21

@Rajk999

Me:

Was the Word God?
If you say no, then you yourself admit to denying Christ.
That is the position you YOURSELF have taken by denying (John 1:1).

Rajk999's response

That is your opinion. I heard it before and responded.
You believe as you wish. I will believe as I wish.
You continue to make rules which Jesus did not make.
Maybe you should check on yourself.

When Peter says "our God and Savior, Jesus Christ" (1 Pet. 1:1)
And one denies that Jesus Christ is God, how can he be affirming that He is Jesus CHRIST ?

Moves
26 Dec 21
1 edit

@sonship said
And one denies that Jesus Christ is God, how can he be affirming that He is Jesus CHRIST ?
Gods usually don't annoint themselves.

Or maybe they do if they lack self-confidence?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
26 Dec 21
1 edit

@sonship said
@Rajk999

Me:
Was the Word God?
If you say no, then you yourself admit to denying Christ.
That is the position you YOURSELF have taken by denying (John 1:1).
Two points here. You continue to misquote the bible [The passage is 2 Peter[ which is annoying to those who know better and misleading to those that dont. Your bible version has been twisted and manipulated to suit your doctrine. Whoever did that is crooked. Here is the passage

Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus ChristπŸ™2 Peter 1:1 KJV)

Peter is saying he obtained the faith through the righteousness of God, and the saviour Jesus Christ. Your version has twisted it to mean that Jesus is God. You are as crooked as the writer of that bible.