This makes foolishness of the Trinity

This makes foolishness of the Trinity

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Dec 21
1 edit

Here it is

For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him. And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.(1 Corinthians 15:22-28 KJV)

Jesus said that God is greater than him. Believers in the Trinity say that this is only during his earthly ministry, and that before that and subsequent to that Jesus is Gods equal.

Here Paul is clear that even after the millennial reign is over, in the Kingdom of Heaven, Jesus the Son remains subject to the Father. Nothing changes. Jesus was always subservient to God, and will always be subservient to God. God is above all things including the Son.

The doctrine of the Trinity is totally and completely false. There is NO co-equality nonsense.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Dec 21

@rajk999 said
Here it is

[i]For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. For he must reign, till he hath pu ...[text shortened]...

The doctrine of the Trinity is totally and completely false. There is NO co-equality nonsense.
First, nowhere in that passage does it say Jesus Christ was a created being.

Second, Father/Son speaks of relationship, not status and not biology.

Did Jesus Christ go to the cross willingly?

Yes.

Could Jesus have thwarted God the Father’s plan by asking God the Father for 12 legions of angels to rescue Him?

Yes.

“Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?

But how then shall the scriptures be fulfilled, that thus it must be?”

(Matthew 26:53-54)

And this was after the Son of God had been made a little lower than the angels.

And what did God the Father say to Peter, John and James at Jesus’ transfiguration?

“And there was a cloud that overshadowed them: and a voice came out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.”

(Mark 9:7)

If Jesus, after He was made a little lower than the angels, had autonomy to go against the will of His Father - and direct His Father to rescue Him from the cross, and if God the Father directed people to listen to Jesus, what does that tell you about their statuses in the relationship?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
21 Dec 21
1 edit

@rajk999 said
Here it is

[i]For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. For he must reign, till he hath pu ...[text shortened]...

Co-equal has nothing to do with which one is in charge that has always been the Father. Co-equal has to do with who they are, my son is not my equal in our house, but without a doubt, he is no less human than I am. A general has more authority than a private, but both are soldiers with respect to their occupation in the military; one has more authority as the Father does over the Son. No one has claimed anything else; what is claimed is that their relationship has always been what it is now Father and Son, God the Father and the Word of God; you have not once addressed that, you have brought up dinosaurs and other things but not once backed up with scripture God never having a Word or a Son.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Dec 21
3 edits

@kellyjay said
Co-equal has nothing to do with which one is in charge that has always been the Father. Co-equal has to do with who they are, my son is not my equal in our house, but without a doubt, he is no less human than I am. A general has more authority than a private, but both are soldiers with respect to their occupation in the military; one has more authority as the Father does ove ...[text shortened]... p dinosaurs and other things but not once backed up with scripture God never having a Word or a Son.
Then you cannot claim that they are equal.
Father and son are not equal
General and soldier are not equal

Stop saying things that are not in the bible.
Stop adding to the bible
Do that and there will be no disagreement

Jesus and God are two separate and distinct entities
One greater than the other.
One takes orders from the other
How can they be equal?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Dec 21

@rajk999 said
General and soldier and not equal

Stop adding to the bible

How can they be equal?
So Jesus Christ had no choice but to go to the cross?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Dec 21
1 edit

@pb1022 said
So Jesus Christ had no choice but to go to the cross?
Jesus had no choice, if he wanted to remain in Gods good books. Same with Christians, failure to obey the commandments, means you are not going to abide in the love of God.

If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.(John 15:10 KJV)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Dec 21

@rajk999 said
Jesus had no choice, if he wanted to remain in Gods good books. Same with Christians, failure to obey the commandments, means you are not going to abide in the love of God.

If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.(John 15:10 KJV)
LOL

“If he wanted to remain in God’s good books…”

What does that even mean? Jesus Christ would get grounded? Lose TV privileges?

And what are the commandments you refer to? Love God and love your neighbor, right? Those are what Jesus said were the two greatest commandments.

Still think you (or anyone) can do that without a changed heart?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
21 Dec 21

@rajk999 said
General and soldier are not equal

Stop adding to the bible

How can they be equal?
They are equally God, not equal in authority which has been explained from the beginning; only your insistence in attempting to confuse things keeps this line continuing since no one is claiming they are equal in authority except you and other deniers.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Dec 21

@pb1022 said
LOL

“If he wanted to remain in God’s good books…”

What does that even mean? Jesus Christ would get grounded? Lose TV privileges?

And what are the commandments you refer to? Love God and love your neighbor, right? Those are what Jesus said were the two greatest commandments.

Still think you (or anyone) can do that without a changed heart?
Your church doctrine v the Word of God.
The Word of God makes your church look like foolishness.
When that realization hits you, you start to ramble and stutter.
So let me rub it in again

Jesus said that he kept the Father's commandments and he abide in His love. Likewise IF you keep his commandments you will abide in His love

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Dec 21

@kellyjay said
They are equally God, not equal in authority which has been explained from the beginning; only your insistence in attempting to confuse things keeps this line continuing since no one is claiming they are equal in authority except you and other deniers.
You can repeat rubbish a thousand times, it remains rubbish. If you had bible references for this 'equally God' doctrine you would have posted it. Its all you church doctrine and it is foolishness.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
21 Dec 21

@rajk999 said

Jesus said that he kept the Father's commandments and he abide in His love. Likewise IF you keep his commandments you will abide in His love
You know less about my church doctrine than you do scripture.
You make up a god to suit your doctrine; your created Jesus, not the one from scripture is the one you profess. You profess to preach your made-up Jesus' doctrine, but you cannot give it a specific scriptural reference to compare it to other doctrines you profess not scriptural. Everything about your doctrine comes from you; if not, you could give scriptural references for what you say instead of making things up as you go or name-calling once it is obvious you have no clue what you are talking about when it comes to the gospel or anything else.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Dec 21

@rajk999 said

And what are His commandments?

What did Jesus Christ say were the two greatest commandments? Love God and love your neighbor, right?

Does a person do that without a changed heart? Or does God’s Holy Spirit indwelling a Christian change his heart and enable him to love God and love his neighbor?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Dec 21
1 edit

@pb1022 said
And what are His commandments?

What did Jesus Christ say were the two greatest commandments? Love God and love your neighbor, right?

Does a person do that without a changed heart? Or does God’s Holy Spirit indwelling a Christian change his heart and enable him to love God and love his neighbor?
Carry on rambling. Your question about Jesus going to the cross, just demonstrates your church doctrine is at odds with the teachings of Christ... for the umpteenth time.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Dec 21

@kellyjay said
You know less about my church doctrine than you do scripture.
You make up a god to suit your doctrine; your created Jesus, not the one from scripture is the one you profess. You profess to preach your made-up Jesus' doctrine, but you cannot give it a specific scriptural reference to compare it to other doctrines you profess not scriptural. Everything about your doctrine com ...[text shortened]... is obvious you have no clue what you are talking about when it comes to the gospel or anything else.
Your references do not support your church doctrine.
You say ..They are equally God,
Show me this in the bible .

I dont call you names at all. I just call you a fool for talking nonsense when you cannot provide a reference for your doctrine.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Dec 21

@Rajk999

When you realize God loves you, you’ll be able to love Him and love your neighbor.

Your biggest problem, imo, is you don’t think God loves you. You seem to be constantly trying to earn His love and approval.

Your view of God as this overbearing taskmaster is totally out of whack with reality.

It must really burn your biscuits that Jesus Christ said the two greatest commandments involve love because you don’t feel love for God or your neighbor. You’re totally focused on action and not focused at all on the heart.

It’s the difference between someone carrying an elderly woman’s groceries and having a pleasant conversation with her and someone carrying her groceries and telling her she’s stupid for parking so far from the store and buying so much crap.

Both people carried her groceries. Who did it out of love and the way God wanted it done?