1. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    01 Aug '09 03:14
    If this place doesn't get more interesting I'm going to shift over to the culture forum and raise a ruckus over there.

Don't worry. I'm just foolin'. 😵
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Aug '09 03:18
    This place is what it is.
    in my limited experience on here I've seen the best and the worst on this forum
  3. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    01 Aug '09 03:28
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    This place is what it is.
    in my limited experience on here I've seen the best and the worst on this forum
    Gee! I hope I can keep track of all these threads I'm posting in tonight. I'm not very good at multitasking.

It is what it is.

So what is it? I've been around here for a while and it seems to me I've heard it all. Most of it is bunk, and some of it came from me.
  4. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    01 Aug '09 03:31
    Originally posted by josephw
    Gee! I hope I can keep track of all these threads I'm posting in tonight. I'm not very good at multitasking.

It is what it is.

So what is it? I've been around here for a while and it seems to me I've heard it all. Most of it is bunk, and some of it came from me.
    Are you drunk tonight or something? If I recall correctly, you like your Colt 45.
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Aug '09 03:35

It is what it is.

Everything in this world is bunk. Doesn't mean we shouldn't try. No matter the odds.

You dont sound drunk. Or maybe you can hide it.
  6. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    01 Aug '09 03:53
    Originally posted by LemonJello
    Are you drunk tonight or something? If I recall correctly, you like your Colt 45.
    No, but I did drink too much Pepsi.

Now I'll wake up in the middle of the night and have to go...
  7. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    01 Aug '09 03:59
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Everything in this world is bunk. Doesn't mean we shouldn't try. No matter the odds.

You dont sound drunk. Or maybe you can hide it.
    No. I'm not drunk. I used to get really drunk, but that was many years ago. Now I'll relax on a nice hot day, maybe mow the lawn and have 2 or 3 beers. That's my limit. If I drink more than that I get sleepy. Must be my age.

Not everything is bunk in this world, but too much is. The trick is ciphering it out. But that requires a foundation of truth.

Doesn't that sound right to you?
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Aug '09 05:18
    No. I'm not drunk. I used to get really drunk, but that was many years ago. Now I'll relax on a nice hot day, maybe mow the lawn and have 2 or 3 beers. That's my limit. If I drink more than that I get sleepy. Must be my age.

Not everything is bunk in this world, but too much is. The trick is ciphering it out. But that requires a foundation of truth.

Doesn't that sound right to you?
    I was coming from a certain point of view when i said everything in this world is bunk. I think I just like using the word 'bunk' (I'm a curios fellow sometime)

Um.Yeah . What you said sounds right more or less.
    We need a foundation or premise of truth b4 we can proceed.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree