1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Jul '10 10:18
    Nine tenths of the talk on evolution, is sheer nonsense, not founded in observation, and wholly unsupported by facts.
    This Museum is full of proofs of the utter falsity of their views.
    In this great Museum, there is not a particle of evidence of the transmutation of the species.

Dr Ethridge Palentologist of the British Museum.

Every single concept advanced by the therory of evolution (and amended thereafter) is imaginary, as it is not supported by scientifically established facts, of microbiology, fossils and mathematical probability concepts. Darwin was wrong!
    The therory of evolution is maybe the worst mistake ever, in science!

I. L. Cohen Mathematician, Researcher, Author and member of Academy of Science Institute of America.

One is forced to conclude, that many scientist and technologists, pay lip service to Darwin therory, only because it is supposedly Excludes a creator.

Dr Micheal Walker senior Lecturer Anthropology Sydney University.

Scientists who go about teaching that evolution is a fact of life, are great con-men,and the story they are telling, is certainly the greatest hoax ever, and
    in explaining evolution, we do not have one iota of fact!

Dr T. N. Tahmision Physiologist Atomic Energy Commission.

Evolution is a fairy tale for grown-ups, and this therory has helped nothing in the progress of science, It is useless.

Professor Lois Bounoure President Biological Society of Strassboug and Director of Zoological Museum and Research.

A 5 million year old bone that was documented to be a collarbone of a human like creature.......was found to be a rib of a Dolphin.
    The problem with a lot of anthropoligists, is that they want to find a Hominid so much, that they take any old scrap of bone as a hominid!

Dr Tim White Evolutionary Anthropoligist University of California Berkley.

If pressed about mans ancestry, I would have to unequivocally say.....that all we have is one huge question mark!

Richard Leaky: Worlds foremost Paleoanthropologist PBS documentary

(Inside the Mind of the Cheating Scientist)

Vishva
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    21 Jul '10 10:21
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    Nine tenths of the talk on evolution, is sheer nonsense, not founded in observation, and wholly unsupported by facts.
    In this great Museum, there is not a particle of evidence of the transmutation of the species.

Dr Ethridge Palentologist of the ...[text shortened]... umentary

Vishva
    Panspermia!!!!!!!
  3. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    21 Jul '10 11:021 edit

Vishva
    Oh Vishy, Vishy, Vishy.

I always take the bait don't i? But i can't let this nonsense go by.

Quote number #1, is from sometime from late 19th Century, he is Robert Etheridge Jnr, who held the position of Assistant Keeper of Geology in the British Museum from 1881-1891. A director of the British Museum from the 1920's made this comment about him -

“Mr. Etheridge’s opinion on this subject should not be considered as in any way representing scientific opinion in this Museum.”

So you have a 120yr old quote from someone who didn't know what they were talking about. Sexy.

http://members.cox.net/ardipithecus/evol/lies/lie029.html
  4. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    21 Jul '10 11:301 edit

Vishva
    Dr T. N. Tahmision is a quote taken from the 1950's, practically prehistoric in evolutionary biology terms.

Professor Lois Bounoures quote is taken apart here -

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/ce/3/part12.html

Dr Tim Whites quote suggests that human evolutionary theory is flawed, yet he is the head at the Human Evolution Research Centre at the University of California. Maybe you could have a look at their website and learn something.

http://herc.berkeley.edu/index.php
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Jul '10 11:49
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Panspermia!!!!!!!
    But even that therory supports life coming from life, and that goes against the therory of evolution as well as atheism.

And besides, there is no evidence to support evolution anyway, and what evidence there is, has been fabricated (and busted)

All the honest science is against evolution therory.

I could send (post) you a list (petition actually) sighned by thousands of scietists, denouncing this bogus evolution therory. Doctors in their field actually, because the list is too long to type up in this forum.

I think theres a lot of people who doubt that God can create.

vishva
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    21 Jul '10 23:51
    But even that therory supports life coming from life, and that goes against the therory of evolution as well as atheism.

And besides, there is no evidence to support evolution anyway, and what evidence there is, has been fabricated (and busted)

All the honest science is against evolution therory.

I could send (post) you a list (petition actually) ...[text shortened]... ype up in this forum.

I think theres a lot of people who doubt that God can create.

vishva
    It is my understanding that there is much turbulence/disagreement/upheaval in the scientific community, the powers that be surely take that to their advantage.
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jul '10 01:47
    It is my understanding that there is much turbulence/disagreement/upheaval in the scientific community, the powers that be surely take that to their advantage.
    The scientific lobby today is a powerfull one, and they dont want to loose that power, and since the therory of evolution is certainly the biggest mistake in scientific history.....there ruuning scared and are coming up with any arguement at all to support the cover up.

In the future, the therory of evolution will be publicly denounced by the scientific community as a body, but at the moment there trying to save face, because its a tremendous embarrassment to admit error, and they will have to re-write millions of books.

Also the scientists get big funding from the government, and this could be jeopardized.

Most scientists are atheists, and that means they are intrinsically dishonest.

vishva
  8. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    22 Jul '10 07:051 edit
    The scientific lobby today is a powerfull one, and they dont want to loose that power, and since the therory of evolution is certainly the biggest mistake in scientific history.....there ruuning scared and are coming up with any arguement at all to support the cover up.

In the future, the therory of evolution will be publicly denounced by the scientifi ...[text shortened]... zed.

vishva

🙄

Do you enjoy your nice warm house?
    What about all your electrical appliances?
    How about your internet connection?
    What about the clean water that comes out your tap?
    How do you like the fact that you have a life expectancy of 81yrs in Australia?
    Do you like driving around in your nice car?
    What about flying in airplanes?
    Do you have lots of nice hospitals in Brisbane?
    Lots of nice trains? Nice roads? Lots of street lighting?
    Lots of plentiful food?

Damn those dishonest scientists. What have they ever done for us?
  9. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    22 Jul '10 08:12
    Turbulence/disagreement/upheaval about what?

What powers that be?

How do they take that to their advantage?
  10. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    22 Jul '10 08:49

Vishva
    Well vishva, at least we can agree on this.

Now if I can only get you to see...
  11. Cape Town
    Moves
    22 Jul '10 09:08
    Originally posted by josephw
    Well vishva, at least we can agree on this.

Now if I can only get you to see...
    You agree with him?

Did you read Proper Knob's comments?
  12. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    22 Jul '10 09:27
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    You agree with him?

Did you read Proper Knob's comments?
    Good morning sir.

To be honest, no. But I just did.

Actually, my comment was made for vishva, and was not meant to encompass all that he said in it's particulars.

I know and trust that science has contributed much to the betterment of mankind. I have no argument with 'true' science.

I make the distinction because I can find no reliable science to back up the theory of evolution. Even though I am not a trained scientist, I can still read and understand just about anything,(except maybe vistesd 😉) and thus far evolution has come up wanting.

I know what you're think. You're thinking I must be nuts. Well maybe I am. 🙄😉

It's just that there's no real proof.
  13. Cape Town
    Moves
    22 Jul '10 10:49
    Actually, my comment was made for vishva, and was not meant to encompass all that he said in it's particulars.
    Did he say anything that you agreed with? If so, what?

I know and trust that science has contributed much to the betterment of mankind. I have no argument with 'true' science.
    How do you distinguish 'true' science from other types of science?

I make the distinction because I can find no reliable science to back up the theory of evolution.
    Were you able to find reliable science to back up the Theory of Relativity? The Theory of Quantum Mechanics? What was different?

Even though I am not a trained scientist, I can still read and understand just about anything,(except maybe vistesd 😉) and thus far evolution has come up wanting.
    Then you should have no problem discussing the actual issues?

I know what you're think. You're thinking I must be nuts. Well maybe I am. 🙄😉
    No, I think you believe that the Theory of Evolution contradicts the Bible and your religious beliefs and so you refuse to accept it.

Is that really it? Or is there more to it?
    To what extent do you disagree with the Theory of Evolution? It is a very big field (almost half of the science of biology).
    Do you dispute that we evolve over time? Do you dispute that we evolved in the past? Where are your issues?
  14. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    22 Jul '10 13:51
    Good morning sir.

To be honest, no. But I just did.

I make the distinction because I can find no reliable science to ...[text shortened]... e thinking I must be nuts. Well maybe I am. 🙄😉

I make the distinction because I can find no reliable science to back up the theory of evolution.

It was only a couple of weeks ago you told me that you had never read a book on evolution. So i can only assume in the subsequent two weeks you have managed to read and digest 150yrs worth of peer reviewed papers from many different fields to reach this 'revolutionary' conclusion that evolution is not 'true' science.

You've never read any literature on evolution, by your own admission you're not a trained scientist, yet you know there is no proof for evolution. You're on a headlong course into 'bigot' territory here.
  15. Standard memberua41
    Sharp Edge
    Dulling my blade
    Moves
    22 Jul '10 17:101 edit
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    To what extent do you disagree with the Theory of Evolution? It is a very big field (almost half of the science of biology).
    [/b]
    Its definitely a generous portion of biology, but I wouldn't give it that strong of a percentage.

Anyways, evolution should never be thought of in a context that conflicts with any religious perspective. I understand the whole creation aspect but I do not see how this conflicts with any creation from any particular deity (I don't recall reading any holy texts that specifically says we were not from other things. In fact, in a few it says we are created from one thing kind of supporting this theory of diversity from limited/single source).

Either way, evolution is a badass story. Mutations happen all the time, this is the essence of evolution
    http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn14094-bacteria-make-major-evolutionary-shift-in-the-lab.html
    Mutations are why we are the way we are now. It's why viruses have been around for such a long time on this planet- they're genetically "promiscuous" allowing for wide variation. Most of them die off, assuredly, but the one with a distinct advantage remain and multiply even faster (in general)

It's a hard process for our eukaryotic cells to make sure every DNA replication is solid. There's a lot of processes to check (enzymes that "feel" out the mispaired amino acids, enzymes that apply methyl groups on the amino acids to say "don't mess with this" ). Despite this, there's a whole genetic code to check for every cell multiplied. That's too much for some biological system to not mess up. Mutations at higher levels tend to be more rare but they do happen. And the ones that won't kill you will get passed on.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree