1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    25 May '06 16:02
    Christians did you ever think for your relatives that if you could trade places with them the ones who are lost. I did all the time when I first became a Christian. But I know you can't.
    But I saw this verse a little while ago. Paul and I relate how awesome is that. Mainly verse 3

Romans 9:2-4

2My heart is filled with bitter sorrow and unending grief 3for my people, my Jewish brothers and sisters. I would be willing to be forever cursed--cut off from Christ!--if that would save them. 4They are the people of Israel, chosen to be God's special children. God revealed his glory to them. He made covenants with them and gave his law to them. They have the privilege of worshiping him and receiving his wonderful promises.
  2. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    25 May '06 16:05
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Christians did you ever think for your relatives that if you could trade places with them the ones who are lost. I did all the time when I first became a Christian. But I know you can't.
    But I saw this verse a little while ago. Paul and I relate how awesome is that. Mainly verse 3

Romans 9:2-4

2My heart is filled with bitter sorrow and unending grief 3 ...[text shortened]... s law to them. They have the privilege of worshiping him and receiving his wonderful promises.
    Doesn't this verse indicate that Jews are going to hell?
  3. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    25 May '06 16:211 edit
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Doesn't this verse indicate that Jews are going to hell?
    The Question is that all lost people are going to hell.
    Religion can not save you.
  4. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    25 May '06 16:24
    The Question is that all lost people are going to hell.
    Are Jews lost people?
  5. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    25 May '06 16:27
    Are Jews lost people?
    Do they know that savior.

Didn't Jesus say he is the way.

See you tomorrow maybe or I mean write to you tomorrow.
  6. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    25 May '06 16:31
    Do they know that savior.
    Not according to Paul. Was Paul wrong?
  7. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    25 May '06 17:03
    Then you, my friend, are screwed.
  8. Standard memberOmnislash
    Digital Blasphemy
    Omnipresent
    Moves
    27 May '06 05:52

Pardon the pun, but I'll be damned. I think me an RBHILL agree on something. 😀
  9. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    27 May '06 11:15
    Oh dear...
    This must be quite a burdon for you.
  10. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    27 May '06 16:511 edit
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Oh dear...
    This must be quite a burdon for you.
    I think it is funny that non saved people think that a relationship is a religion.

All the relationships I have with my co-workers, freinds and family is not a religion. So why would my relationship with God through Chrsit be a religion?

It is the person in that state that makes the definition. and I say that I am not in a religion.
    I have been saved by Grace. Not that you would understand. read this.
    Eph. 1:3-14
    3Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. 4For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love 5he predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will— 6to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves. 7In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace 8that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding. 9And he made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, 10to be put into effect when the times will have reached their fulfillment—to bring all things in heaven and on earth together under one head, even Christ.
    11In him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will, 12in order that we, who were the first to hope in Christ, might be for the praise of his glory. 13And you also were included in Christ when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation. Having believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, 14who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God's possession—to the praise of his glory.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 May '06 17:39
    I think it is funny that non saved people think that a relationship is a religion.

All the relationships I have with my co-workers, freinds and family is not a religion. So why would my relationship with God through Chrsit be a religion?

It is the person in that state that makes the definition. and I say that I am not in a religion.
    I have been saved b ...[text shortened]... inheritance until the redemption of those who are God's possession—to the praise of his glory.
    It's funny how the followers of so many different, mutually exclusive, religions consider themselves as the only ones whom God will save. The 'non-saved' must now number between about 4 to 6 billion depending on which version of the delusion one takes as the 'true' one.
    Any answer to this conundrum RBHILL?
  12. Joined
    25 Sep '04
    Moves
    27 May '06 17:53
    These debates are a waste of time. Matt. 7:6. The only thing that will get a sinner saved is the Gospel. All other arguments are pointless because of I Cor 2:14
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 May '06 19:44
    Are Jews lost people?
    both sides tell God has an exclusive agreement with them ... a big problem for the Hell and the demons too ! who should go there ? Christians ? Jews ?
    GOD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE !!! Its against the law to sign for two religions at the same time , dont you know that ???
  14. On the computer
    Moves
    28 May '06 04:01
    Originally posted by Nargaguna
    It's funny how the followers of so many different, mutually exclusive, religions consider themselves as the only ones whom God will save. The 'non-saved' must now number between about 4 to 6 billion depending on which version of the delusion one takes as the 'true' one.
    Any answer to this conundrum RBHILL?
    There is no conundrum here.
  15. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    29 May '06 00:50

I have been saved b ...[text shortened]... inheritance until the redemption of those who are God's possession—to the praise of his glory.
    I think it is funny that religious people are either too stupid or willfully ignorant to realize the meaning of the word 'religion', and the fact that they fall under that description.

From Merriam-Webster:
    1 b (1) : the service and worship of God or the supernatural (2) : commitment or devotion to religious faith or observance
    4 : a cause, principle, or system of beliefs held to with ardor and faith

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree