1. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    27 Oct '05 18:57
    Originally posted by vistesd
    I think that needs to be approved by the Marauder. 🙂
    Pity. There are probably too many contenders from the general forum requiring his pontifical attention...
  2. Forgotten
    Moves
    27 Oct '05 18:591 edit
    Originally posted by Halitose
    Okay, Dude. I refer to your latest discharge of plebeian verbiage - in which you have proven, once again, that there is no such thing as unutterable nonsense. Your post is directed - and I quote - "to all xtians(sic)". So, yes...then the shoe fits. Okay, lets go through some of your beef-witted posts one at a time:

[b]you quote scriptures you are too ...[text shortened]... dea of what in the world you're talking about - and to whom - before you try to cross me again.
    yes i have more knowlege of the bible than most xtians considering i was have a degree in xtian theology ....do you??
    and if you have nothing against me then stfu
    if you have specific questions reguarding the bible state them
    i posted this thread to try to get you xtians off my back
    or did you even bother reading through all of this
    or do you need your mommy to help you???
    leave me the hell alone mr duffus
  3. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    27 Oct '05 19:02
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    I recced this one. I'm not overly fond of the odor that emits from the utterances of Halitose 😉, Nevertheless, these utterances are usually engaging.

Most of the time I spend in the spirituality forums is devoted to taking issue with xtians, xtianity, and some of the absurd notions profferred by many xtian adherents. But crass ad hominem attacks are nei ...[text shortened]... ary logic and deserve scorn. When dishing out the requisite contumelious satire, make it artful.
    Exactly, I don't mind a good lion-feeding or torch-burning just so long as it is eloquent.
  4. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    27 Oct '05 19:03
    Originally posted by blindfaith101
    True Christians do exsist. But not by the standards of The Unbeliever.
    Ok, but that's why I asked you and other believers.

You claimed that True Christians TM do exist. Now what are the requirements to be a True Christian and why would chancre claim not to be one?
  5. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    27 Oct '05 19:281 edit
    Originally posted by aspviper666
    yes i have more knowlege of the bible than most xtians considering i was have a degree in xtian theology ....do you??
    if you have specific questions reguarding the bible state them
    [/b]yes i have more knowlege of the bible than most xtians considering i was have a degree in xtian theology ....do you??

Anything more than than mere matter of fact statement to back this up?

I said: I have nothing against you personally... it's your churlish statements that screamed for my attention.

if you have specific questions reguarding(sic) the bible state them

Would your answer be laced with the f-word and prejudicial vitriol?

Then a discussion forum is the most elegant place to request it.

If you want somebody "off your back", don't aggravate them with dull, witless insults. Just as the strength of a solitary brick will not save a poorly built structure, your bold typeface does not redeem your craven incoherent words.

Sure. This will be my last post to you, so I give you a free license to insult to your heart's content, as there will be no comebacks.
  6. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    27 Oct '05 19:40
    Originally posted by telerion
    Ok, but that's why I asked you and other believers.

You claimed that True Christians TM do exist. Now what are the requirements to be a True Christian and why would chancre claim not to be one?
    A true Christan accepts all of THE WORD OF GOD.
  7. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    27 Oct '05 20:01
    If this is the case, then why did chancremech claim that he is not a True Christian TM? Also if accepting the "WORD OF GOD" is your only criterion then all the xtian terrorists of the past and present are True Christians TM.

Is this acceptable to you?
  8. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    27 Oct '05 20:02

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

9. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    27 Oct '05 20:03
    Christian

You cannot spell even your own self-label. I think God sets a higher standard than that.
  10. Forgotten
    Moves
    28 Oct '05 00:071 edit

I said: I have nothing against you personally... it's your churlish statements that scream ...[text shortened]... so I give you a free license to insult to your heart's content, as there will be no comebacks.[/b]
    you seem to be an authority on dull and witless
    glad you decided to shut up
  11. Hamelin: RAT-free
    Moves
    28 Oct '05 16:02
    Originally posted by aspviper666
    you seem to be an authority on dull and witless
    glad you decided to shut up
    That's your comeback?! Sad.
  12. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    07 Nov '05 21:56
    Originally posted by telerion
    If this is the case, then why did chancremech claim that he is not a True Christian TM? Also if accepting the "WORD OF GOD" is your only criterion then all the xtian terrorists of the past and present are True Christians TM.

Is this acceptable to you?
    Only those that live and accept the complete WORD OF GOD. As far as those Christian Terrorists you speak of. They will be judged as all other Terrorists, but more harshly, By THE WORD OF GOD.
  13. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    07 Nov '05 21:58
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    So why aren't you, uh, out there killing homosexuals? That's the word of God.
    Homosexuals are being killed. They are killing themselves, with their own sins.
  14. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Nov '05 08:561 edit

I said: I have nothing against you personally... it's your churlish statements that scream ...[text shortened]... so I give you a free license to insult to your heart's content, as there will be no comebacks.[/b]
    Personally I don't spend much time reading any long posts any Christians write as they don't make much sense to me.I do understand that there are people here who do enjoy reading/writing them as I guess that is part of your shared relationship with the Lord.One day I would like to be like that but I'm not today....tommorrow I may.If you write some simple one's every now and again then some of us won't be left out in the cold?
  15. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    08 Nov '05 09:02
    Originally posted by windmill
    Personally I don't spend much time reading any long posts any Christians write as they don't make much sense to me.I do understand that there are people here who do enjoy reading/writing them as I guess that is part of your shared relationship with the Lord.One day I would like to be like that but I'm not today....tommorrow I may.If you write some simple one's every now and again then some of us won't be left out in the cold?
    That was a post for my Hall of Shame....

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree