1. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 May '13 11:07
    Originally posted by e4chris
    I will try them, thanks.

Its odd as i guess every christian has to start at some point and they can't of read the bible, they must judge it will be good before finishing. The NT does impress me a lot. there's a lot of truths i've read that are very useful today and it counters a lot of the harshness of the OT.
    I can remember being blown away after I read Christ's teaching. It must be understood though that without the Hebrew portion of scriptures, much of what takes place in the Greek portion would make no sense and without Paul we would know little of how one relates to the other.

We have in the Hebrew an arrangement that should have been conducive for the emergence and acceptance of the messiah. In the Greek we see the dynamic effect on all kinds of people who come to the realisation that it has transpired. Paul himself, an zealous opponent of Christianity but an excellent student suddenly realises that it now all makes sense and he is so motivated by the realisation that he is prepared to give up everything in order to disseminate the teaching. The book of Acts has to be one of the all time great reads.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree