1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Jul '14 16:231 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    The water covered the earth for about a year during the worldwide flood, so there could have been snow and ice cover during the winter months all over the world. But there is nothing in the speculation that proves any of this had to occur 700 million years ago.

There are some that wonder if Imhotep could be the Old Testament Joseph, because he is identif ...[text shortened]... ears during the reign of Djoser. Imhotep is credited with having been instrumental in ending it.
    I was pointing out the idea of scientific journals has been around for thousands of years, not just all of a sudden coming about because of Darwin.

But that is your MO, to twist whatever anyone says into whatever dark motive you have for wanting to destroy science so you can get your mind back to the tenth century where you would be king.

BTW, it is not coincidence nobody has bothered to reply to your Miracle post.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Jul '14 16:35
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I was pointing out the idea of scientific journals has been around for thousands of years, not just all of a sudden coming about because of Darwin.

But that is your MO, to twist whatever anyone says into whatever dark motive you have for wanting to destroy science so you can get your mind back to the tenth century where you would be king.

BTW, it is not coincidence nobody has bothered to reply to your Miracle post.
    I was not referring to personal journals. Creation scientists publish most of their articles in special Creation Science Journals, but you will not accept them. However, you accept personal journals on clay tablets or whatever. Go figure.

No one can refute the Miracle post so why should anyone replay? I doubt if anyone here knows much about it.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Jul '14 17:45
    I was not referring to personal journals. Creation scientists publish most of their articles in special Creation Science Journals, but you will not accept them. However, you accept personal journals on clay tablets or whatever. Go figure.

No one can refute the Miracle post so why should anyone replay? I doubt if anyone here knows much about it.
    Or gives a rats ass.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Jul '14 02:57
    Or gives a rats ass.
    My miracle post has been resurrected from the dead. Ha ha. 😀
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Jul '14 15:09
    My miracle post has been resurrected from the dead. Ha ha. 😀
    They are for sure not believers in your cause. More nay sayers which is how it should be since nobody knows who was buried with that shroud. You can say JC all day long but that is just your opinion and that of some creationists but it is just so low on the probability scale as to not be worth the mentioning.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Jul '14 18:051 edit
    They are for sure not believers in your cause. More nay sayers which is how it should be since nobody knows who was buried with that shroud. You can say JC all day long but that is just your opinion and that of some creationists but it is just so low on the probability scale as to not be worth the mentioning.
    The mother of that Jewish photographer of the shroud told him that it had to belong to Jesus because they would not have saved a bloody shroud. I believe she got it right.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Jul '14 19:05
    The mother of that Jewish photographer of the shroud told him that it had to belong to Jesus because they would not have saved a bloody shroud. I believe she got it right.
    What is really going on here is you just jumping on any rationalization to support your fantasy.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Jul '14 06:131 edit
    What is really going on here is you just jumping on any rationalization to support your fantasy.
    And you are jumping at any irrationality to hang on to your fantasy of no creation in six days and instead substituting Evilution and billions of years of past history and frog to a prince type fairy tales.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Jul '14 11:20
    And you are jumping at any irrationality to hang on to your fantasy of no creation in six days and instead substituting Evilution and billions of years of past history and frog to a prince type fairy tales.
    No respondar, troll.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree