1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Jul '14 00:57
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    For the same reason that NO human can command ANY god. IF there is a god or god's it is clear as the hair on the end of your nose they don't give a rats ass about humans otherwise they would have seen the moral corruptness of the hundred million people killed in WW2. NOTHING from your god about that. Not a god I would EVER want to worship. Oh, wait, I know. You are going to pull the free will card. Which fails completely.
    And who are you to judge God? A person who admits that he doesn't know ANYTHING.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Jul '14 04:21
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    And who are you to judge God? A person who admits that he doesn't know ANYTHING.
    I am just as able to judge your 'god' as anyone else since it is a figment of your imagination.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Jul '14 11:29
    I am just as able to judge your 'god' as anyone else since it is a figment of your imagination.
    How could you know that, when you already admitted that you don't know ANYTHING?
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Jul '14 11:51
    How could you know that, when you already admitted that you don't know ANYTHING?
    Sorry, not responding to troll posts.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Jul '14 05:57
    Sorry, not responding to troll posts.
    I am sorry that I am not as sensitive to others as many would like me to be. However, I believe you would benefit greatly by being educated by the Professor.

Was There A Universal Flood Or Not?

YouTube
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Jul '14 10:38
    I am sorry that I am not as sensitive to others as many would like me to be. However, I believe you would benefit greatly by being educated by the Professor.

Was There A Universal Flood Or Not?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZrxogY9Pnc
    And the REAL answer is NO. Your BULLSHYTE video's are just that: BULLSHYTE.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Jul '14 01:00
    And the REAL answer is NO. Your BULLSHYTE video's are just that: BULLSHYTE.
    I can reference video after video that give evidence the worldwide flood was real. I am sure that as more information comes about, there will be another video showing up that also says YES.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Jul '14 07:26
    I can reference video after video that give evidence the worldwide flood was real. I am sure that as more information comes about, there will be another video showing up that also says YES.
    How about referencing scientific journals that purport to prove a ww flood theory, how about a paper that supports that view that has a bunch of citations to other papers.
  9. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    26 Jul '14 07:38
    ....that there is much that they still don't know.
    If this were not true, they couldn't, by definition, be scientists.
  10. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    26 Jul '14 07:41
    So we should not teach children that scientists know all the facts on everything either.
    Can't work out if this a strawman, lie, or just a crock of shyte.

Silly me, it's all three.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Jul '14 12:12
    How about referencing scientific journals that purport to prove a ww flood theory, how about a paper that supports that view that has a bunch of citations to other papers.
    Referencing scientific journals is not my thing, because the average person doesn't get scientific jargon. If I just wanted to reference scientific journals, I could have done that on the boring Science Forum. Most of the stuff in the scientific Journals are from biased people, who believe in millions and billions of years of past history and believe a worldwide flood is not possible.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Jul '14 21:09
    Referencing scientific journals is not my thing, because the average person doesn't get scientific jargon. If I just wanted to reference scientific journals, I could have done that on the boring Science Forum. Most of the stuff in the scientific Journals are from biased people, who believe in millions and billions of years of past history and believe a worldwide flood is not possible.
    We never said a world wide flood is not possible, just that it didn't happen in recorded history. There was a snowball Earth episode 700 million years ago where the entire Earth was flooded but with ice, a world wide ice age but not 5000 years ago. It stayed that way for millions of years also.

Since you don't read science journals you have no credibility to say ANYTHING about science.

Your goal is to destroy science not learn anything new. And you know that full well.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Jul '14 23:461 edit
    We never said a world wide flood is not possible, just that it didn't happen in recorded history. There was a snowball Earth episode 700 million years ago where the entire Earth was flooded but with ice, a world wide ice age but not 5000 years ago. It stayed that way for millions of years also.

Since you don't read science journals you have no credibili ...[text shortened]... cience.

Your goal is to destroy science not learn anything new. And you know that full well.
    I am sure there must have been scientist before there were scientific journals. So to say that nobody can say ANYTHING credible about science without reading scientific journals seems unscientific to me.

For you to say there was a snowball Earth episode 700 million years ago where the entire Earth was flooded, just because you read it in some science fiction magazine doesn't seem credible to me.

Isn't your real goal to destroy Christianity?
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Jul '14 00:201 edit
    I am sure there must have been scientist before there were scientific journals. So to say that nobody can say ANYTHING credible about science without reading scientific journals seems unscientific to me.

For you to say there was a snowball Earth episode 700 million years ago where the entire Earth was flooded, just because you read it in some science fiction magazine doesn't seem credible to me.

Isn't your real goal to destroy Christianity?
    This is not science fiction. Here is a link if you dare read it. Would not surprise me at all if you just blow it off:

http://www.snowballearth.org/evidence.html

The first scientific journal was written in ancient Egypt by Imotep, the designer of the first pyramids and a doctor, he was the first to experiment with a medical procedure, write down the results, positive and negative, and wrote the first medical procedures ever. He wrote the original hippocratic oath a thousand years before the Greeks.

He was the first super genius in the world.

But you don't need to worry about all that, it's just science fiction to you.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Jul '14 07:151 edit
    This is not science fiction. Here is a link if you dare read it. Would not surprise me at all if you just blow it off:

http://www.snowballearth.org/evidence.html

The first scientific journal was written in ancient Egypt by Imotep, the designer of the first pyramids and a doctor, he was the first to experiment with a medical procedure, write down the r ...[text shortened]... in the world.

But you don't need to worry about all that, it's just science fiction to you.
    The water covered the earth for about a year during the worldwide flood, so there could have been snow and ice cover during the winter months all over the world. But there is nothing in the speculation that proves any of this had to occur 700 million years ago.

There are some that wonder if Imhotep could be the Old Testament Joseph, because he is identified as being one of only a few commoners ever to be accorded divine status after death and he held the titles of Chancellor of the King of Egypt and First in line after the King of upper Egypt and is given the credit for ending a seven year famine.

The Upper Egyptian Famine Stela, dating from the Ptolemaic period, bears an inscription containing a legend about a famine of seven years during the reign of Djoser. Imhotep is credited with having been instrumental in ending it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree