1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 16:56
    FMF is a defender of violent and filthy Islam.

He will not declare that the Muslims who slaughtered Christian women and children in a park are vile filthy scum.

He will not say that, and he protects their imagined good names.

Instead he says................... anyone who blows people to pieces, should be put in jail and given clean cloths and 3 meals a day, and free medical and dental and a roof over their head, whilst watching TV and eating choc bars...................and then released after time served.

He will not say they are vile filthy scum.

He refuses to say it.

FMF is a protector of terrorism and terrorists.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 17:00
    I don't think you're right. Not at all.
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 17:09
    Originally posted by FMF
    I don't think you're right. Not at all.
    Say it and declare it NOW.........................that the Muslims who blew up women and children are vile filthy scum.

SAY IT NOW.
  4. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 17:12
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Say it and declare it NOW.........................that the Muslims who blew up women and children are vile filthy scum.

SAY IT NOW.
    FMF has already condemned terrorism, as any sane person would do.

Why is it necessary for him to use your vile vocabulary?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 17:14

SAY IT NOW.
    I have already condemned without reservation the terrorist mass murder committed in that park in Lahore as a grotesque crime. And ~ like I said before ~ I just don't accept any religion-based justifications for such acts.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 17:15

He will not declare that the Muslims who slaughtered Christian women and children in a park are vile filthy scum.

Instead he says................... anyone who blows people to pieces, should be put in jail and given clean cloths and 3 meals ...[text shortened]... re vile filthy scum.

He refuses to say it.

In all fairness, they would also be gang raped every day while locked up.
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 17:192 edits
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    FMF has already condemned terrorism, as any sane person would do.

Why is it necessary for him to use your vile vocabulary?
    Du du du du daaa...........

Coming to the rescue to support the murderers. (not surprized at all)

FMF will not say the murderers of women and children are filthy vile scum.

Tell me Ghost of a Duke.......are the Nazi baby killers vile filthy scum (Say it.)
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 17:20
    Originally posted by Dasa to Ghost of a Duke
    Coming to rescue the supporter of murder. (not surprized at all)
    In which posts have I expressed support for murder?
  9. Cape Town
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 17:241 edit
    Dasa is a defender of rapists. He will not declare that the Kshatriyas who committed rape should have been locked up. Instead he actually declares that they did not commit rape because they apparent "have permission to take a woman." Presumably he got this information from the Vedas. Therefore we can conclude that it is his religion that lead him to this conclusion.

So Dasa, unless you openly declare before this forum that you condemn any Kshatriyas who 'takes' a woman that does not give her permission and also condemn the religion that encourages and supports this behaviour then you are a defender of rapists.
  10. Cape Town
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 17:27
    Originally posted by whodey
    In all fairness, they would also be gang raped every day while locked up.
    Unless the rapists are the prison guards there are always some prisoners that do the raping and are not raped. When it is 'gang rape' then there are more rapists than those raped.
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 17:27
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Dasa is a defender of rapists. He will not declare that the Kshatriyas who committed rape should have been locked up. Instead he actually declares that they did not commit rape because they apparent "have permission to take a woman." Presumably he got this information from the Vedas. Therefore we can conclude that it is his religion that lead him to this ...[text shortened]... emn the religion that encourages and supports this behaviour then you are a defender of rapists.
    Twit Head.........you fail to recognize that the translations you are absorbed in are incorrect.

So your protest is noted but has failed.

Fly away little sparrow.
  12. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 17:31
    Twit Head.........you fail to recognize that the translations you are absorbed in are incorrect.

Fly away little sparrow.
    Since you've returned to the forum you've insulted virtually everyone who regularly posts here. Who do you expect to influence?
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 17:32

Fly away little sparrow.
    The translation you provided said exactly the same thing, the woman protested and was beaten into sexual submission. That is the textbook definition of rape and YOU approved of it. YOU are the filthy monster here, not FMF.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 17:47

Instead he says................... anyone who blows people to pieces, should be put in jail and given clean cloths and 3 meals ...[text shortened]... re vile filthy scum.

He refuses to say it.

Here is what YOU said about those "rape" verses:

It was not rape.
    Kshatriyas are warriors and they have permission to take a woman.
    They never bash them on the head till dead, and throw them in a ditch when they are finished.
    The Kshatriya does not approach the married female.
    The women are always satisfied even when some persuasion is there.
    The women will always refuse to protect her chastity, but they have the desire for the warrior union deep in their heart.

Probably, and because within that post you are defending rape, it is one of the top 10 most disgraceful posts in the history of RHP.
  15. Cape Town
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 17:471 edit
    I didn't absorb any translations whatsoever. I was referring to what you yourself posted.

It is hereby noted that you have refused to say what I demanded and you are therefore a supporter of rapists.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree