1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 03:10
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    The translation you provided said exactly the same thing, the woman protested and was beaten into sexual submission. That is the textbook definition of rape and YOU approved of it. YOU are the filthy monster here, not FMF.
    Those glorious Kshatriyas.........and those satisfied women.

This is the true outcome of the story.

Now go back to sleep sonhouse
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 03:12
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Dasa is a defender of rapists. He will not declare that the Kshatriyas who committed rape should have been locked up. Instead he actually declares that they did not commit rape because they apparent "have permission to take a woman." Presumably he got this information from the Vedas. Therefore we can conclude that it is his religion that lead him to this ...[text shortened]... emn the religion that encourages and supports this behaviour then you are a defender of rapists.
    Those glorious Kshatriyas.

I love them.

And so would you if you new the true story of Kshatriya principle and virtues .

But you don't so your protest is noted.......but has failed.

Sorry little sparrow.
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 03:241 edit
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    Since you've returned to the forum you've insulted virtually everyone who regularly posts here. Who do you expect to influence?
    I am constantly bombarded with sarcastic, rude, foolish, stupid, boofhead and ignorant remarks all day long, and all week long, and all month long.

This forum particularly has attracted trolls and atheists and person's of false religion.

I am the only soul here, offering true religion.

The Vedas existed before there was anything on this planet.

The Vedas are a billion Sanskrit poetic verses coming to mankind by way of elevated and enlightened transcendental personalities.

So I apologize, but I just respond to the behaviour of all the mentally challenged persons in this forum.

And its not easy because it can make me angry at times when you do not get 1 single intelligent or sincere enquiry.

I am in a human body at the moment, and my skin is thin at times.

I apologize in advance, but the avalanche of foolish and silly and dumb remarks can be over-whelming.

hare Krishna.
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 03:29
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    I didn't absorb any translations whatsoever. I was referring to what you yourself posted.

It is hereby noted that you have refused to say what I demanded and you are therefore a supporter of rapists.
    It was acceptable wasn't it?

You would say yes, if you read the whole story completely instead of taking out of context that single verse.

Those satisfied women and Kshatriya's.

That is the story accept it ......(its human nature) for those particular people/characters.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 03:30
    Originally posted by Dasa
    I am constantly bombarded with sarcastic, rude, foolish, stupid, boofhead and ignorant remarks all day long, and all week long, and all month long.

This forum particularly has attracted trolls and atheists and person's of false religion.

The ...[text shortened]... , but the avalanche of foolish and silly and dumb remarks can be over-whelming.

hare Krishna.
    None of these assertions you are making about yourself, nor the accusations you are levelling at others, excuse you for calling for genocide and for seeking to justify rape.
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 03:56
    Originally posted by FMF
    None of these assertions you are making about yourself, nor the accusations you are levelling at others, excuse you for calling for genocide and for seeking to justify rape.
    Slide away little snake.

Become a sparrow.

Your choice.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 04:07
    Slide away little snake.

Become a sparrow.

Your choice.
    Your pretense about being genuinely concerned about mass murder and the crime of rape is fatally undermined by your beyond-parody forum persona. Rape and terrorism are serious subjects. With your antics and demeanour, you are, for all intents and purposes, making light of them.
  8. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 05:441 edit
    FMF is a defender of violent and filthy Islam.

He will not declare that the Muslims who slaughtered Christian women and children in a park are vile filthy scum.

He will not say that, and he protects their imagined good names.

Instead he says................... anyone who blows people to pieces, should be put in jail and given clean cloths and 3 meals a d ...[text shortened]... ey are vile filthy scum.

He refuses to say it.

FMF is a protector of terrorism and terrorists.
    Originally posted by Dasa (OP)
    "FMF is a defender of violent and filthy Islam."

So what?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 05:49
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    So what?
    I am a supporter of freedom of religion. Dasa conflates this with being a supporter of terrorism. It is a non-sequitur.
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 07:14

The ...[text shortened]... , but the avalanche of foolish and silly and dumb remarks can be over-whelming.

hare Krishna.
    "A man reaps what he sows." (Galatians 6:7).

Or if you prefer, "That's Karma little sparrow."
  11. Cape Town
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 07:32
    Those glorious Kshatriyas.

I love them.
    Yes, you glorify and love rapists. Noted.
  12. Cape Town
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 07:34
    It was acceptable wasn't it?

That is the story accept it ......(its human nature) for those particular people/characters.
    It was rape.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 09:11

hare Krishna.
    You are a joke. I can't even be bothered to formulate a reply to your ridiculous blitherings.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 09:23
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    It appears to me that the abrasive howling of the merely contentious lies in stark contrast to the natural ambience of the twilight scene, the gentle sound of wind chimes mingling with soft laughter while the little caravan trundles along banner full of cheer.
    Are you prepared to address Dasa's explaination of the "rape" verses?

5th time of asking you.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 09:24
    That's a Vedic saying.
    You seem to have found an apologist in robbie carrobie.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree