1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 09:37
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You seem to have found an apologist in robbie carrobie.
    While robbie might well be an apologist for Indian men who force their wives to have sex against their will, I think in the case of the Dasa-rape-thing, robbie is being more of a self-publicist than an apologist.
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 17:44
    Originally posted by FMF
    While robbie might well be an apologist for Indian men who force their wives to have sex against their will, I think in the case of the Dasa-rape-thing, robbie is being more of a self-publicist than an apologist.
    I love you man.
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 18:28
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Here is what YOU said about those "rape" verses:

[quote]It was not rape.
    Kshatriyas are warriors and they have permission to take a woman.
    They never bash them on the head till dead, and throw them in a ditch when they are finished.
    The Kshatriya does not approach the married female.
    The women are always satisfied even when some persuasion is ...[text shortened]... st you are defending rape, it is one of the top 10 most disgraceful posts in the history of RHP.
    I love it its wonderful.

Give me more.

All glories to the Kshatriyas.

Did you know, that the very worst Kshatriya is better than the vey very best atheist.

It is absolutely true 100%.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 18:37
    Originally posted by Dasa
    I love it its wonderful.

Give me more.

All glories to the Kshatriyas.

Did you know, that the very worst Kshatriya is better than the vey very best atheist.

It is absolutely true 100%.
    Why don't you say it then, you want FMF to call terrorists filthy buggers or something, why don't YOU just say 'rape is ok'?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree