1. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    24 Aug '12 02:02
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    come the bench for 'team atheist' yay!!!
    Dude, that's like George Takei gay. 😕 But George is cool. 🙂
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Aug '12 11:221 edit
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    More like Atheists : 567 , Theists : 2 . But who's counting?
    That's right kids, we are only 2 over par. We're kill'en them!! What a bunch of duffers.

Keep up the good work. 😀
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Aug '12 11:502 edits
    I rather enjoyed vistesd and Lucifershammer go head to head over the years. They both were well read and could debate well. In addition, vistesd was one of those rare atheists on these forums that had some appreciation for the Bible even though he in large part rejected what it said. At least he did not make post after post about what a stupid book it was. At least he seemed to conceed that there was a bit more to it that has given it mass appeal over the years than most atheists would care to adimt.
  4. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 Aug '12 18:39
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    Dude, that's like George Takei gay. 😕 But George is cool. 🙂
    it was pretty gay, especially the fist pump into the air that accompanied it!!
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    24 Aug '12 21:45
    Originally posted by whodey
    That's right kids, we are only 2 over par. We're kill'en them!! What a bunch of duffers.

Keep up the good work. 😀
    Okay ...

( I'm not playing anymore cause your response was not funny )
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Aug '12 03:051 edit
    Okay ...

( I'm not playing anymore cause your response was not funny )
    😠

Now it is 568 to 2.

😵
  7. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    25 Aug '12 16:51
    Thats a pretty interesting list for you (Hand of Hecate?? ). Do you just put some of those names in there to make you seem cooler than you really are, or do you genuinely believe what you type?

Apart from Black Beetle and his proteges like vistesd and Bosse de Nage, I like JS375 , Voidspirit, kev, and quite a few of the new posters on here.
    Also I wou ...[text shortened]... name,(Mike,etc.), or missspelt it... there you go . I've misspelt "misspelt" ...so there! )[/b]
    Thats a pretty interesting list for you (Hand of Hecate?? ). Do you just put some of those names in there to make you seem cooler than you really are, or do you genuinely believe what you type?
    HoH is one very funny person, whose irreverent outpourings have served as a constant reminder to avoid taking myself more seriously than I ought.

As far as artificially elevating my coolness factor, I don't consider that a possibility. I'm pretty sure we can all agree that I'm a pretty big deal around here, as it pertains to cool.

Vistesd is hardly a protégé of blackbeetle. If anything, it would be the other way around.
  8. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    25 Aug '12 16:54
    Originally posted by LemonJello
    That's a good list. (And thanks for including me.)

Here would be an additional 20 +/- 1 names not on your list that I have enjoyed a lot:

Great Philosophical minds:
    vistesd
    Metamorphosis
    Pawnokeyhole
    dottewell
    Lord Shark
    Lucifershammer

More shrewd minds:
    frogstomp
    Starrman
    Nordlys
    Moldy Crow
    no1marauder
    Kirksey

People I loved to d ...[text shortened]... ghtmeister
    whodey
    FreakyKBH

Pure entertainment:
    ivanhoe
    RBHill
    dj2becker
    blindfaith101
    What a gross oversight in my failure to include vistesd! One of my top three, and in my haste to be as organized as possible by alphabetizing the list, I totally missed his name right there near the top of my rough draft! I am red-faced!
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    25 Aug '12 21:23
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    [b]Thats a pretty interesting list for you (Hand of Hecate?? ). Do you just put some of those names in there to make you seem cooler than you really are, or do you genuinely believe what you type?
    HoH is one very funny person, whose irreverent outpourings have served as a constant reminder to avoid taking myself more seriously than I ought.

As f ...[text shortened]...
    Vistesd is hardly a protégé of blackbeetle. If anything, it would be the other way around.[/b]
    OK.
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    25 Aug '12 21:24
    Originally posted by whodey
    😠

Now it is 568 to 2.

😵
    🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree