1. Joined
    15 Jul '12
    Moves
    21 Aug '12 13:51
    Originally posted by jaywill
    . Jesus Christ has enlarged my heart.
    Cardiomyopathy often leads to a painful death. You really should consider having him charged with attempted murder.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Aug '12 13:53
    I would enter into pact to do that if a few others would cooperate. You would be one I think should join the little month long boycott. A few other heavy posters I would suggest stop for a season. But I would include myself.
    I don't understand. Why would whether or not I post, or how often I post, have anything whatsoever to do with you wanting or not wanting to post, or wanting to take a rest from posting? "Enter into pact"? What are you talking about?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Aug '12 13:57
    I rarely get the sense that pure objectivity is behind your questions to a number of us.
    Perhaps you should offer us a "Top 20 (+/-1)" of posters who use "pure objectivity".
  4. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    21 Aug '12 21:35
    Originally posted by FMF
    Perhaps you should offer us a "Top 20 (+/-1)" of posters who use "pure objectivity".
    That's not my interest. I was just pointing out how disingenuous your's is.
  5. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    21 Aug '12 22:14
    Right now I kinda like jaywill's and FMF's postings. *chomping popcorn*
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    21 Aug '12 22:20
    Originally posted by LemonJello
    That's a good list. (And thanks for including me.)

Here would be an additional 20 +/- 1 names not on your list that I have enjoyed a lot:

Great Philosophical minds:
    vistesd
    Metamorphosis
    Pawnokeyhole
    dottewell
    Lord Shark
    Lucifershammer

More shrewd minds:
    frogstomp
    Starrman
    Nordlys
    Moldy Crow
    no1marauder
    Kirksey

People I loved to d ...[text shortened]... ghtmeister
    whodey
    FreakyKBH

Pure entertainment:
    ivanhoe
    RBHill
    dj2becker
    blindfaith101
    🙂
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Aug '12 23:56
    That's not my interest. I was just pointing out how disingenuous your's is.
    How disingenuous my what is?
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    22 Aug '12 00:301 edit
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Got to thinking of those whose contributions over the years have inspired the most responses from me, good or bad. Not to take anything away from other regular contributors--- even those with whom I might wholeheartedly agree--- but when I saw any of the folks listed below attached to a post, I was more likely to read theirs than any others, whether due t ...[text shortened]...
    twhitehead
    UmbrageofSnow

I consider the forum better for these folks; who makes your list?
    Thats a pretty interesting list for you (Hand of Hecate?? ). Do you just put some of those names in there to make you seem cooler than you really are, or do you genuinely believe what you type?

Apart from Black Beetle and his proteges like vistesd and Bosse de Nage, I like JS375 , Voidspirit, kev, and quite a few of the new posters on here.
    Also I would like a special mention for FMF. His efforts to pursue a line of enquiry, quite relentlessly at times, has provided this forum with some momentum which keeps it interesting and revealing.

As for RJHinds , if he is for real , he's got to be one of the most stereotyped persons on here who makes for drama of the bizzare kind with his adherence to his bizarre beliefs.
    And there is Agerg and twhitehead, who seem to ground the whole fairytale side of it for me.
    And then there are the fine contributions from the likes of finnigan and Penguin.

(Sorry if I have missed your name,(Mike,etc.), or missspelt it... there you go . I've misspelt "misspelt" ...so there! )
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    22 Aug '12 00:35
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    Atheists: 1

Theists: 0

😵
    More like Atheists : 567 , Theists : 2 . But who's counting?
  10. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    22 Aug '12 17:12
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    🙂
    We haven't disagreed about everything, just some of those pesky details. 😛
  11. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    22 Aug '12 19:24
    Originally posted by LemonJello
    We haven't disagreed about everything, just some of those pesky details. 😛
    Unfortunately for Theists 'The Devil's in the detail'.
  12. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Aug '12 15:34
    phew!!! having been away for a week, reading the first page of this thread i thought all weapons had been put down and the forum had turned into a back patting, love fest. getting to the last few pages i was relieved to see normal services has resumed.
  13. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    23 Aug '12 21:57
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    phew!!! having been away for a week, reading the first page of this thread i thought all weapons had been put down and the forum had turned into a back patting, love fest. getting to the last few pages i was relieved to see normal services has resumed.
    You missed the drunken orgy BTW.
  14. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Aug '12 23:26
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    You missed the drunken orgy BTW.
    damn!!! i always miss the orgies........although due to the 95% male population of this site im kinda glad i missed this one, either it was gayer than liberace's negligee or the female minority of this forum put in a shift that was beyond the call of duty. im glad to sit it out although im always happy to come the bench for 'team atheist' yay!!!
  15. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    24 Aug '12 01:41
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    damn!!! i always miss the orgies........although due to the 95% male population of this site im kinda glad i missed this one, either it was gayer than liberace's negligee or the female minority of this forum put in a shift that was beyond the call of duty. im glad to sit it out although im always happy to come the bench for 'team atheist' yay!!!
    Oh no no no...we bought hookers of course. We have some semblance of self-respect. 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree