1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Jun '10 20:19
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    to freaky KBH

god doesn,t take your soul life. soul life is eternal and indistuctable, your soul life is spiritual energy , the same as god and has no beginning or end

cheers vishvahetu
    That is known as the great lie!

Gen 3:4
    4 Then the serpent said to the woman, "You will not surely die.
    (NKJ)
  2. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    05 Jun '10 23:37
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    God gives life, God takes it away. Blessed be the name of the Lord.

You're just not able to hear the dead thanking, worshiping Him.
    Why would god do such a thing as that for no apparent reason? If one or more people in that church or mobile home or whatever building involved deserved to die for something they did, why not just punish those particular individuals instead of wiping out the whole town it may be in and killing innocent people?
    I've never understood that reasoning that many feel god does that.
    Perhaps it was just a normal weather event that came thru that area and did what tornadoes do???? Why do so many blame God? Strange beliefs....
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Jun '10 23:46
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    to freaky KBH

god doesn,t take your soul life. soul life is eternal and indistuctable, your soul life is spiritual energy , the same as god and has no beginning or end

cheers vishvahetu
    Wrong again. Soul life is simply "breath life". It ceases to exist at death. God is spirit, there is a great difference...you are deep in voodoo...or spiritualism...
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Jun '10 23:46
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Why would god do such a thing as that for no apparent reason? If one or more people in that church or mobile home or whatever building involved deserved to die for something they did, why not just punish those particular individuals instead of wiping out the whole town it may be in and killing innocent people?
    I've never understood that reasoning that ...[text shortened]... ame thru that area and did what tornadoes do???? Why do so many blame God? Strange beliefs....
    Satan comes to kill, steal and destroy, not God.
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    06 Jun '10 01:53
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Yes I agree with you. But there is also the natural earth and events that are related to that...
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    06 Jun '10 02:39
    Yes I agree with you. But there is also the natural earth and events that are related to that...
    Yes we are in agreement, there is foolishness, ignorance, and as you say, natural events etc.. But all of our heart aches and pain are due to sin, either directly or indirectly.
  7. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    06 Jun '10 02:49
    Yes we are in agreement, there is foolishness, ignorance, and as you say, natural events etc.. But all of our heart aches and pain are due to sin, either directly or indirectly.
    I agree again. The reason the earth has natural disasters now is because of sin. The original Garden of Eden which was to be eventually spread earthwide was to be a paradise for all.
    But the affects of the flood changed many things on earth which included the weather. Before the flood waters came from many areas such as the canopy from above, the earths atmosphere was no doubt very tranquil. But once the sun was able to reach the surface of the earth then the imbalance of the atmosphere started to happen. We can see that with the formations of storms such as hurricanes which would not happen if it were not for the sun heating up the oceans surface's.
  8. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    06 Jun '10 06:10
    Then the correct name of god is Satan.
    Think of how many people God/Satan killed during the Great Flood.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    06 Jun '10 13:18
    I agree again. The reason the earth has natural disasters now is because of sin. The original Garden of Eden which was to be eventually spread earthwide was to be a paradise for all.
    But the affects of the flood changed many things on earth which included the weather. Before the flood waters came from many areas such as the canopy from above, the earth ...[text shortened]... s hurricanes which would not happen if it were not for the sun heating up the oceans surface's.
    Praise God for the coming new heavens and new earth...🙂
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    06 Jun '10 13:20
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Then the correct name of god is Satan.
    Think of how many people God/Satan killed during the Great Flood.
    Lots, these were the sons of Anek...Nephalim if you will...genetic tampering by satan himself..
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    06 Jun '10 22:21
    Lots, these were the sons of Anek...Nephalim if you will...genetic tampering by satan himself..
    There you go again. This is the last time I will tell you, The Nephelim are not bad, neither is "genetic tampering". It is what made us, what gave us our intelligence, our potential to reunite with God.
    And anyway, whatever has been in the past, is in the past. You have been inspired by the bible. I hope you can go on to die with no non-dualism in your heart. IE. dont hate no one, love your enemies.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Jun '10 00:02
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    There you go again. This is the last time I will tell you, The Nephelim are not bad, neither is "genetic tampering". It is what made us, what gave us our intelligence, our potential to reunite with God.
    And anyway, whatever has been in the past, is in the past. You have been inspired by the bible. I hope you can go on to die with no non-dualism in your heart. IE. dont hate no one, love your enemies.
    The Nephelim are not bad? Clearly you jest?
  13. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    07 Jun '10 11:05
    Originally posted by UzumakiAi
    Oh my goodness. You have no idea how sad that is that you just said that. You have taken my opinion of the human species down a notch. The fact that you WANT a God who will kill you and expect thanks is... sad. Very sad. I'm so sorry for you and for those around you who you may have polluted. Please tell me you haven't got children..
    he is not from my club, i don't know him. we the other christians deny any affiliation to his church and we take no responsibility for his actions.

we will also sue anyone who says he is involved with us.
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    07 Jun '10 12:05
    The Nephelim are not bad? Clearly you jest?
    I only have a vague idea of who the Nephilim are. Its the "genetic tampering" comment that made me reply.
    Could you enlighten me as to who the Nephilim are?
    (I assume that your defintion will come from the bible. Please tell me if it is NOT)
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Jun '10 13:59
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I only have a vague idea of who the Nephilim are. Its the "genetic tampering" comment that made me reply.
    Could you enlighten me as to who the Nephilim are?
    (I assume that your defintion will come from the bible. Please tell me if it is NOT)
    Yes, it does come from the bible...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree