1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    28 Jun '13 12:31
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Yes, it is true that we can not fully explain God. God and Christ both are a mystery, but the church has done the best job they could. So it is up to us to either believe it or not. But since the Trinity Doctrine of God is a central doctrine of the Church, it seems to me that one is not truly a Christian, if He denies it and spreads false rumors about it. ...[text shortened]... id delegate some of His authority to be exercised here on earth to His church.

The Instructor
    Yes he did and his was with truth and he expects his followers to do the same. But sadly he also said it would not happen and we now see that with the spread of the trinity which is not a Bible teaching...
  2. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    28 Jun '13 12:33
    Originally posted by divegeester
    2 separate saviours, Jehovah and jesus

Jesus is mighty god and an angel

Robbie has multiple spiritual fathers

Trinitarians are way off the mark

Priceless...
    As usual no evidence from the Bible, but only meaningless words.
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    28 Jun '13 12:37
    I am not going to argue with that.

The Instructor
    Lol. 1 in your mind means 3. What language is this you use to explain what the number one means? Certianly not any language here on earth...

Numeral[edit]

one
    1.(cardinal) A numerical value equal to 1; the first number in the set of natural numbers (especially in number theory); the cardinality of the smallest nonempty set. Ordinal: first. There is only one Earth.In many cultures, a baby turns one year old a year after its birth.One person, one vote.
    2.The ordinality of an element which has no predecessor, usually called first or number one.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Jun '13 14:04
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    So, this self-appointed JW mouthpiece 'explains' a concept he doesn't even believe in?

Oh, yeah, that's great. I'm guessing little fact and a big load of bias in this one.

Next up, an atheist 'explains' Christianity!
    Right.

It all started when the serpent "explains" God's command to Adam and Eve concerning the trees of the garden (Genesis 3:1-7) .
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    28 Jun '13 14:371 edit
    Originally posted by sonship
    Right.

It all started when the serpent "explains" God's command to Adam and Eve concerning the trees of the garden [b](Genesis 3:1-7)
    .[/b]
    So I'll ask you since Suzianne will not answer. What did this man say in the video that is not true? I want to know exactly what he lied about?
  6. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    28 Jun '13 14:40
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    So, this self-appointed JW mouthpiece 'explains' a concept he doesn't even believe in?

Oh, yeah, that's great. I'm guessing little fact and a big load of bias in this one.

Next up, an atheist 'explains' Christianity!
    Well it's a fact thay no triniarians can explain it and it's still what you believe? That is a really sad....
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Jun '13 14:50
    Originally posted by galveston75
    So I'll ask you since Suzianne will not answer. What did this man say in the video that is not true? I want to know exactly what he lied about?
    I didn't watch the video.
  8. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    28 Jun '13 14:52
    I didn't watch the video.
    Perhaps you should..
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Jun '13 15:21
    Perhaps you should..
    Why ?
  10. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    28 Jun '13 15:34
    Why ?
    Lol. Perhaps to learn something about your belief in this trinity? It would seem obvious to me that it would behove a person to want to learn what they could about something they believe in that even the church leaders admitt that it can't be explained and is a mystery.
    So since they admitt it can't be explained and all the proof from many authorites such as historians and respected bible scholars all admitt it was never discussed at all by Jesus, the Israelites or Jews and they never believed in a triune God, that one should learn all they can about this mysterious teaching with an honest heart.
    But then if it's not important and you are satisfied to "just go along with the crowd" and love the mystery involved, then you have that option to make.
    But the Bible is not kidding when it says that "only those who worship God with spirit and "TRUTH" will be saved.
    The trinity is not true on any level and is never even mentioned once in the Bible. Go figure.....
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Jun '13 16:086 edits
    Lol. Perhaps to learn something about your belief in this trinity? It would seem obvious to me that it would behove a person to want to learn what they could about something they believe in that even the church leaders admitt that it can't be explained and is a mystery.
    So since they admitt it can't be explained and all the proof from many authorites s y is not true on any level and is never even mentioned once in the Bible. Go figure.....

Lol. Perhaps to learn something about your belief in this trinity?

But since I have received Christ I have experience the love of God, the grace of Christ, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit. I enjoy the Trinity right now as I write.

Perhaps the video will not help because the person has no experience but only mental figuration about something he or she has no experiential knowledge of. Like you.

It would seem obvious to me that it would behove a person to want to learn what they could about something they believe in that even the church leaders admitt that it can't be explained and is a mystery.

If I have said it to you once I probably have done so five times or more.

That something is mysterious to explain does not mean it cannot be experienced.

I know that my God is the man Jesus. And I know and enjoy that the Holy Spirit is the Father and the Son to me.

It is also stated so in the Bible. I am not required to be able to explain it. I am required to believe and receive and experience. And it is a life long, no, eternity long enjoyment to do so.

So since they admitt it can't be explained and all the proof from many authorites such as historians and respected bible scholars all admitt it was never discussed at all by Jesus, the Israelites or Jews and they never believed in a triune God, that one should learn all they can about this mysterious teaching with an honest heart.

In Isaiah 9:6 the coming Messiah is called many things. The FIRST of which is "Wonderful".

Anything Wonderful is a wonder and difficult to explain.
    It is the same word as is found in the Scripture - "Is anything too wonderful for Jehovah?" .

So why should I be benefitted by some unbeliever's mental strivings on trying to criticize the three-one God ?

But then if it's not important and you are satisfied to "just go along with the crowd" and love the mystery involved, then you have that option to make.

There is a difference between "going along with the crowd" and being built up in the one Body of Christ.

And in the one Body Paul says that the Father is over all and through all and IN ALL. He also says at the same time that there is One Lord and One Spirit.

I don't want to go along with the crowd into the lake of fire for not believing that Christ is God come to me as a man.

But the Bible is not kidding when it says that "only those who worship God with spirit and "TRUTH" will be saved.

So if I worship God in the Son I worship in truth. For He said "I am the way and the TRUTH and the life; no one comes to the Father except through Me." (John 14:6)

And I am also told that "the Spirit is the truth" (John 14:17) That is the same chapter mine you.

And I am also told that "the truth is in Jesus" (Eph. 4:21)

And the Apostle John wrote of " ... the truth which abides in us and will be with us forever." ( Second John verse 2)

So the truth abides in us who have received the Father and the Son as the Divine WE.

"Jesus answered and said to him, If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word, and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make an abode with him." (John 14:23)

Same chapter !

"And WE [Father and Son] will come to him and make an abode with him."

"And WE ... will come TO him and make an ABODE with him."

"And WE .... WILL come to him AND make an abode WITH him."

And "the truth which abides in us and will be with is forever." (Second John verse 2)

Why can your unbelief help me?
    It cannot.

The trinity is not true on any level and is never even mentioned once in the Bible. Go figure.....

"Trinity" as a word is not mentioned.

That the Spirit of God is the Spirit of Christ is Christ Himself is the Spirit of the One Who raised Jesus from the dead dwells IN the believers IS mentioned (Romans 8:9-11).

So why can your video be of profit to me ?
    If it does not believe the three-one God it cannot be of profit to me.

It is only of use probably to harden your heart more and more.
    That is too bad.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Jun '13 16:222 edits
    Lol. 1 in your mind means 3. What language is this you use to explain what the number one means? Certianly not any language here on earth...

Numeral[edit]

one
    1.(cardinal) A numerical value equal to 1; the first number in the set of natural numbers (especially in number theory); the cardinality of the smallest nonempty set. Ordinal: first. There ...[text shortened]... e.
    2.The ordinality of an element which has no predecessor, usually called first or number one.
    You know that I do not claim to be an expert on the Biblical Hebrew or Greek. However, I understand that sometimes a unified one could be meant instead of a numeric one. The following is something I found on the internet about it:

The most important verse Jews memorized in the Bible was Deut 6:4: "Hear, O Israel! Yahweh is our God, Yahweh is one [Echad]!" There are a few words in Hebrew that the Holy Spirit could have used a word the has one exclusive meaning: the numeric, solitary oneness of God ("yachid" or "bad" ).

Instead the Holy Spirit chose to use the Hebrew word, "echad" which is used most often as a unified one, and sometimes as numeric oneness. For example, when God said in Genesis 2:24 "the two shall become one [echad] flesh" it is the same word for "one" that was used in Deut 6:4.

This is most troubling for Anti-Trinitarians since the word yachid, the main Hebrew word for solitary oneness, is never used in reference to God. Add to this plural pronouns like: "let US make man in OUR image" and Trinitarians have evidence of the trinity in the Old Testament.

When speaking of God's oneness, what we see is a mix of words, both in the Hebrew and the Greek. There does not appear to be a clear pattern of usage: In the Old Testament, "echad" is used both as a unified one and numeric oneness and "bad" is also used which means a numeric oneness. Similarly, in the New Testament, "hen" is used both as a unified one and numeric oneness and "monos" is also used which means a numeric oneness.

http://www.bible.ca/trinity/trinity-oneness-unity-yachid-vs-echad.htm

The Instructor
  13. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    28 Jun '13 23:51

Lol. Perhaps to learn something about your belief in this trinity?

But since I have received Christ I have experience the love of God, the grace of Christ, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit. I enjoy the Trinity right now as I write.

Perhaps the video will not help because the person has no experience but only mental figuration a ...[text shortened]... bably to harden your heart more and more.
    That is too bad.
    Well I guess it can't. Enjoy and be happy......
  14. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    28 Jun '13 23:52
    You know that I do not claim to be an expert on the Biblical Hebrew or Greek. However, I understand that sometimes a unified one could be meant instead of a numeric one. The following is something I found on the internet about it:

[b]The most important verse Jews memorized in the Bible was Deut 6:4: "Hear, O Israel! Yahweh is our God, Yahweh is one [Echa ...[text shortened]... e.ca/trinity/trinity-oneness-unity-yachid-vs-echad.htm

The Instructor
    Well ok then. As I said to sonship, enjoy your beliefs.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Jun '13 04:44
    Well ok then. As I said to sonship, enjoy your beliefs.
    What do you mean by that? Do you think I believe something just to enjoy it? Is that why you believe as the Watchtower Society tells you, so you can enjoy it?

The Instructor

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree