1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Jun '13 15:00
    I also find it amusing that the JWs hassle trinitarians when they have admitted in this forum that they have 2 saviours Jehovah and Jesus, and that Jesus is a god so, they have 2 gods, and if they finally fess up in the "spiritual father" thread they will admit to having 2 fathers also.

2 saviours...
    2 gods...
    2 fathers...

My work here is almost done.
  2. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    23 Jun '13 15:00
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Whilst I don't agree with RJHinds on virtually anything, I think it's a bit rich you hassling him about using one scripture to support something when you do the same with your dangerous blood transfusion policy.
    Not forgetting Jesus is Archangel Michael.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Jun '13 15:02
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    I like to hold that one for closing the loop on Jesus being "a mighty god" and also the archangel Michael, therefore angels can be gods and gods can be angels. It's good stuff.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Jun '13 15:152 edits
    I also find it amusing that the JWs hassle trinitarians when they have admitted in this forum that they have 2 saviours Jehovah and Jesus, and that Jesus is a god so, they have 2 gods, and if they finally fess up in the "spiritual father" thread they will admit to having 2 fathers also.

2 saviours...
    2 gods...
    2 fathers...

My work here is almost done.
    from somone who cannot tell us in what sense they use the term father, no one actually believes anything you say is trustworthy.

we do not have two saviours, we do not have two Gods or two fathers, but because you do not understand that the Bibles uses certain terms to invoke certain senses all you can attempt to do is project your own ignorance onto others. I cannot think of a single post where you have imparted any kind of understanding about any Biblical concept and that is really the issue here.

Indeed your work of imparting nothingness is accomplished, well done, you must be very proud.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Jun '13 15:16
    are you saying that he is not, what proof do you have? I can substantiate it Biblically, can you?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Jun '13 15:18
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    from somone who cannot tell us in what sense they use the term father, no one actually believes anything you say is trustworthy.

we do not have two saviours, we do not have two Gods or two fathers, but because you do not understand that the Bibles uses certain terms to invoke certain senses, you attempt to project your own ignorance onto others. ...[text shortened]... imparted any kind of understanding about any Biblical concept and that is really the issue here.
    Seriously, so are so full of it, it becomes sickening after a while.

I mean father as in the author of life, author of your spiritual life. How can you sit there at home and pretend you don't know what I'm talking about...it is pathetic.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Jun '13 15:193 edits
    Seriously, so are so full of it, it becomes sickening after a while.

I mean father as in the author of life, author of your spiritual life. How can you sit there at home and pretend you don't know what I'm talking about...it is pathetic.
    the author of life, the author of spiritual life, what does that even mean? an author is someone who writes books. No one knows what you are talking about, least of all you. Empty and devoid of understanding, a faith of nothingness, no reason, bereft and vacuous, you must be proud of your work of nothingness.
  8. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    23 Jun '13 15:321 edit
    are you saying that he is not, what proof do you have? I can substantiate it Biblically, can you?
    I can Biblically support God likes playing the trumpet, although I'm unsure as to whether he prefers the smooth sound of Chet Baker or the hard bop of Lee Morgan.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Jun '13 15:541 edit
    the author of life, the author of spiritual life, what does that even mean? an author is someone who writes books. No one knows what you are talking about, least of all you. Empty and devoid of understanding, a faith of nothingness, no reason, bereft and vacuous, you must be proud of your work of nothingness.
    You were talking this week about your spiritual brothers and sisters and yet you cannot comment on who your spiritual father is?

Jesus is called the "the author of life" by Peter in acts 3:15, but I'm sure you know this.

You know what robbie, I am beginning to see you as a very disingenuous little man.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Jun '13 15:551 edit
    I can Biblically support God likes playing the trumpet, although I'm unsure as to whether he prefers the smooth sound of Chet Baker or the hard bop of Lee Morgan.
    really, smoke much crack?
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Jun '13 15:59
    You were talking this week about your spiritual brothers and sisters and yet you cannot comment on who your spiritual father is?

Jesus is called the "the author of life" by Peter in acts 3:15, but I'm sure you know this.

You know what robbie, I am beginning to see you as a very disingenuous little man.
    but you did not cite Peter you cited Isaiah, so in what sense is Isaiah using the term Eternal father, there is nothing disingenuous about it, you were asked countless times to explain your position so that it could aid understanding, but you are not interested in understanding, you are only interested in making false claims about other people, its all you have ever done in this spirituality forum, i honestly cannot think of a single instance where i have learned something from you or where you have imparted understanding to others, no, not once.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Jun '13 16:02
    but you did not cite Peter you cited Isaiah, so in what sense is Isaiah using the term Eternal father, there is nothing disingenuous about it, you were asked countless times to explain your position so that it could aid understanding, but you are not interested in understanding, you are only interested in making false claims about other people, its a ...[text shortened]... ave learned something from you or where you have imparted understanding to others, no, not once.
    You spiritual father is the one who gave you spiritual life.

Who is yours, Jesus or Jehovah?
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Jun '13 16:06
    i honestly cannot think of a single instance where i have learned something from you or where you have imparted understanding to others, no, not once.
    I on the other hand have learned plenty from you, about you. The reason you do not learn is that you have stopped asking questions robbie. Once you know it all, once you have all truth why bother. How difficult it must be for you JWs to cope with us who flounder around in the miasma of error, lies and unbelief.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Jun '13 16:15
    You spiritual father is the one who gave you spiritual life.

Who is yours, Jesus or Jehovah?
    I have many 'spiritual fathers', you could say I'm just lucky.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Jun '13 16:173 edits
    I on the other hand have learned plenty from you, about you. The reason you do not learn is that you have stopped asking questions robbie. Once you know it all, once you have all truth why bother. How difficult it must be for you JWs to cope with us who flounder around in the miasma of error, lies and unbelief.
    more silly assertions from the pretzel factory of your mind, please spare me the hate speech, you know you have nothing to offer me, no guidance, no knowledge, no understanding, nada, just your own self certified opinions or some trinkets from hate sites that you frequent, partial quotations from articles that you could not be bothered to read in whole.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree