23 Jun '13 04:43
    The trinity fact or fiction?

http://www.auburn.edu/~allenkc/trinity.html
  2. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    23 Jun '13 04:56
    John 14:28 New International Version (NIV) 28 “You heard me say, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for (((((( the Father is greater than I.)))))))

John 14:28 King James Version (KJV) 28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: (((((((( for my Father is greater than I.)))))))))

Luke 22:42 King James Version (KJV) 42 Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: ((((((((( nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.)))))))))

Luke 22:42 The Message (MSG) 41-44 He pulled away from them about a stone's throw, knelt down, and prayed, "Father, remove this cup from me. (((((((( But please, not what I want. What do you want?" )))))))))

1 Corinthians 11:3 New American Standard Bible (NASB) 3 But I want you to understand that [a]Christ is the head of every man, and the man is the head of a woman, (((((((((( and God is the head of Christ. )))))))))

1 Corinthians 11:3 New Living Translation (NLT) 3 But there is one thing I want you to know: The head of every man is Christ, the head of woman is man, (((((((( and the head of Christ is God.))))))))

Hum RJ...I can't seem to find anything here with these scriptures that say that Jesus is God the Father and that he is equal to him on any level.
    If you could look over these for me and point out where it even slightly hints to that which you in fact say the Bible teaches this trinity thing, I'd love to see where it says that? Thanks.....

Oh in case you missed it I highlighted the points that say what the actual relationship is between Jesus and his father truly are.
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    23 Jun '13 05:11
    RJ, would you please give me just one scripture where Jesus himself said he is equal to the Father part of this godhead as well as the holy spirit part, on all levels and that we are to worship all three as if they were one?
    You know one that says they all have the same knowledge, wisdom, power, etc. You know those kind if things that would make me understand better.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Jun '13 05:46
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Wow Ron it just hit me and it's so clear now. You are an "evolutionist of the trinity" believer.
    I see you really like that "strawman" word lately and that is so funny as that's the favorite word the evolutionist love to use when they speak down to ones who do not believe in evolution to try and shoot us down with disrespect.
    So now I see you are do ...[text shortened]... d and who he truly is...
    Yes you are a true "theory of the trinity" instructor RJ....
    Well, it is possible to learn something, even from the evilutionists. 😀

The Instructor
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Jun '13 05:53
    Would you respond to my questions I asked you in the above post about the spokesman for another country? Do you even slightly understand the comparison?
    Yes, I understand the idea of an ambassador representing a country and agree the the Son came from Heaven as God's representive to man on Earth. So what?

The Instructor
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Jun '13 06:18
    John 14:28 New International Version (NIV) 28 “You heard me say, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for (((((( the Father is greater than I.)))))))

John 14:28 King James Version (KJV) 28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ...[text shortened]... the points that say what the actual relationship is between Jesus and his father truly are.
    Go back and read my first post, because you are doing the strawman thing again. In that post I have already explained why the Father was considered greater at that time, since the Son had humbled himself to come in the flesh and to be obedient to the Father unto death. However, after His acension to the right hand of power on high, the Son regained the glory He had at the beginning with the Father and the Holy Spirit and was highly exalted over everything and given all authority.

You are using the strawman that I claimed Jesus is God the Father, proving you did not pay attention to my first post. The scripture that says He was highly exalted over everything helps prove my point . And if He commanded his disciples to go baptize in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, but that they only baptized in the name of Yahshua proves there is only one name under heaven by which we must be saved. So that also proves the Triune God of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Case closed.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the LORD! Glory be to God! Holy! Holy! Holy!

The Instructor
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Jun '13 08:341 edit
    Thanks for the hard work researching this info and posting it Robbie. It might help someone here at RHP but you know the regular trinity fooled posters will fight it no matter what you post with the incredibly clear info that discredits the unprovable trinity.
    I simply got fed up replying to the idea, same thing, over and over again, so any time a trinitarian cites a text supporting the idea, all we simply need to do is point them in the direction of this thread, saves us heaps of time 😀
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Jun '13 08:37

John 14:28 King James Version (KJV) 28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ...[text shortened]... the points that say what the actual relationship is between Jesus and his father truly are.
    wow
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Jun '13 08:40
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, freaking yeah, we get it already.

JWs are Unitarians. Cool. We get it. Can we all move on now?

You're not proving it to the rest of us, and all I get out of your numerous posts is a little insulted that you think my beliefs change with the wind.

Can YOU move on now?
  10. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    23 Jun '13 08:49
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, freaking yeah, we get it already.

JWs are Unitarians. Cool. We get it. Can we all move on now?

You're not proving it to the rest of us, and all I get out of your numerous posts is a little insulted that you think my beliefs change with the wind.

Can YOU move on now?
    You are probably right on that. The Bible clearly does not teach the trinity but yet you and the others here cannot see that because Jehovah is not letting you. You know why? Because you do not want to see it as your hearts are not looking for the truth because you are satisfied to believe in man made pagan doctrines.
    Sorry that it happens but the Bible says it would...
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Jun '13 09:061 edit
    You are probably right on that. The Bible clearly does not teach the trinity but yet you and the others here cannot see that because Jehovah is not letting you. You know why? Because you do not want to see it as your hearts are not looking for the truth because you are satisfied to believe in man made pagan doctrines.
    Sorry that it happens but the Bible says it would...
    Our Bible, or your man made pagan Bible, molded in the image of your own man made pagan doctrines?

Pot, kettle, black. You know.
  12. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    23 Jun '13 09:17
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Our Bible, or your man made pagan Bible, molded in the image of your own man made pagan doctrines?

Pot, kettle, black. You know.
    Oh really. And which one exactly is pagan? If it exist please explain it and show the referances to it's pagan background?
    Go ahead....
  13. Joined
    03 Sep '12
    Moves
    23 Jun '13 12:47
    Thanks for the hard work researching this info and posting it Robbie. It might help someone here at RHP but you know the regular trinity fooled posters will fight it no matter what you post with the incredibly clear info that discredits the unprovable trinity.
    You guys are really amazing to me.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Jun '13 12:50
    Originally posted by kd2acz
    You guys are really amazing to me.
    why is that?
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Jun '13 14:57
    [b]You pick out 1 scripture and past it here that you think supports the whole trinity thing....
    Whilst I don't agree with RJHinds on virtually anything, I think it's a bit rich you hassling him about using one scripture to support something when you do the same with your dangerous blood transfusion policy.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree