1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Mar '16 23:48
    http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/secret-service-rushes-stage-protect-donald-trump-ohio-rally-n537181

Apparently someone tried to rush the stage and was apprehended by the secret service.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Mar '16 00:04
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/secret-service-rushes-stage-protect-donald-trump-ohio-rally-n537181

Apparently someone tried to rush the stage and was apprehended by the secret service.
    are you looking at his attack in a spiritual context?
  3. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    13 Mar '16 01:05
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I think whodey's trying to preach a sermon, where the attacker is the devil and the secret serviceman is one of God's angels.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Mar '16 10:13
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    "For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind:..." -- Hosea 8:7, KJV
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Mar '16 10:43

What is this thread doing in spirituality?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Mar '16 10:44

Are you of limited intelligence. No one outside of the republican America give a crap about this stuff.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Mar '16 10:45
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    "For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind:..." -- Hosea 8:7, KJV
    This is not Jesus attacking Trump because he's a republican. 🙄
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Mar '16 10:461 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Do you think all of Trump's supporters are fulfilling the prophesy made by Hosea, and are "Sowing the wind"?
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Mar '16 12:321 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Do you think all of Trump's supporters are fulfilling the prophesy made by Hosea, and are "Sowing the wind"?
    Probably.

If the truth be known, I posted this in the wrong forum.

But since we are at it, is the Pope right? Is Trump going to hell?

For you see, the head of the Catholic church is very much interested in who the next President will be. Of course, those that support abortion and light up the White House like a rainbow are perfectly acceptable alternatives and I'm sure are all going to heaven according to the Pope.

And is Suzy right? Did the Bible warn us of Trump?
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Mar '16 07:341 edit
    Probably.

For you see, the head of the Catholic church is very much interested in who the next President will be. Of course, those that support abortion and light up the White House like a rainbow are perfectly acceptable alte ...[text shortened]... ll going to heaven according to the Pope.

Your willingness to your conflate your political bias and your religious bias makes you appear as one of the dumbest posters here. Your last post here confirms this.
  11. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 Mar '16 08:47
    Probably.

For you see, the head of the Catholic church is very much interested in who the next President will be. Of course, those that support abortion and light up the White House like a rainbow are perfectly acceptable alte ...[text shortened]... ll going to heaven according to the Pope.

why would the bible warn us about a future runner-up in a presidential election?
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Mar '16 10:482 edits
    Yes. They follow a self-important, foolish utterer of lies.

But let me be clear, they're not the only ones. I do not think Hosea was speaking specifically of them. I was explaining that when you sow the wind, which is what Trump has been doing, you must expect to reap the whirlwind.

And you piss off enough people, and someone is going to come after you.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Mar '16 10:56
    Surely the Bible warns us not to associate with people like Trump.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Mar '16 10:58
    This is not Jesus attacking Trump because he's a republican. 🙄
    How pedantic of you. I never said this, nor did I imply this.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Mar '16 11:03
    Are you of limited intelligence. No one outside of the republican America give a crap about this stuff.
    Perhaps they should keep an eye on what's happening regardless. The POTUS creates ripples that affect people in other countries, the bigger the ripples, the bigger the effect. Someone like Trump could make life more difficult for a lot of people, and not just in the US.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree