Trump vows to prosecute Hillary

Trump vows to prosecute Hillary

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Nov 15

Originally posted by Rajk999
Checkbaiter is not a 'love-your-neighbour-as-yourself' kind of guy. He wont see anything wrong with repatriating the millions of immigrants that came into the US because of personal hardship in their country.
Do you know me now? You are even more dense than I realized.

Cape Town

Moves
11 Nov 15

Originally posted by checkbaiter
Some you think being a Christian is always "turning the other cheek", love everyone regardless.
Well that is what Jesus is said to have preached.

Being a Christian also involves love, compassion, etc., but it also involves justice, following rules, obeying laws, order rather than confusion.

Funny how the unbelievers always critique Christian love when they don't even understand Agapeo.
Funny how some believers always think they know secret stuff that unbelievers don't know, but totally fail to explain it when asked demonstrating that they don't actually know at all. I am curious as to why you think your critiquer does not understand Agape love. Was it something he said, or do you have mind reading abilities?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Nov 15
1 edit

The US has an immigration process that has worked fine for years. Where else in the world can a foreigner cross the border, get food stamps, free housing, a cell phone?
In most countries including Mexico you would be incarcerated.
Some you think being a Christian is always "turning the other cheek", love everyone regardless.
Being a Christian also inv ...[text shortened]... Funny how the unbelievers always critique Christian love when they don't even understand Agapeo.
If you think the immigration process has worked so fine for years, then maybe it should be retrospectively applied back a few centuries.

The spirit of the teachings of Christ and the love of God is not in you. So this Spirit of God that you claim to have is a sham

But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him? (1 John 3:17 KJV)

Z

Moves
11 Nov 15

Originally posted by whodey
Trump traveled to Hillary Clinton’s home state of Illinois Monday night to deliver a message about what she faces, if he were to become president.

The billionaire candidate, fresh off his appearance onSaturday Night Live, told the largest crowd ever gathered at the Prairie Capital Convention Center in Springfield, “If we had honest government, Hillary wou ...[text shortened]... -dropped-a-bombshell-about-hillarys-campaign-that-no-one-else-wants-to-say-out-loud-2524000.html
praise the lord, the prophet trump vows to bring down the heathen hillary

are you in the wrong forum?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Nov 15

If you think the immigration process has worked so fine for years, then maybe it should be retrospectively applied back a few centuries.

The spirit of the teachings of Christ and the love of God is not in you. So this Spirit of God that you claim to have is a sham

But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him? (1 John 3:17 KJV)
Sorry Pal, but in my understanding of what you post, you are not even born again. You are the same as an unbeliever. You even deny having holy spirit. So, you are not a saint. You are an ain't.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Nov 15

Originally posted by twhitehead
Well that is what Jesus is said to have preached.

Being a Christian also involves love, compassion, etc., but it also involves justice, following rules, obeying laws, order rather than confusion.

[b]Funny how the unbelievers always critique Christian love when they don't even understand Agapeo.

Funny how some believers always think they know se ...[text shortened]... does not understand Agape love. Was it something he said, or do you have mind reading abilities?[/b]
I am not against an immigration process if done legally. There is a process. The bible says everything done decently and orderly, not illegal immigration.

It is not "secret stuff", on the contrary it is genuine love. You seem to be on the side of, let's let anyone just cross the border and get all the freebies they can get.
No nation will exist for long without law and order.
The people in need will get help, but many are lawless seeking whatever they can get.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Nov 15

Sorry Pal, but in my understanding of what you post, you are not even born again. You are the same as an unbeliever. You even deny having holy spirit. So, you are not a saint. You are an ain't.
I guess you claiming to be a saint, and you claiming to have the Holy Spirit, and you claiming to have eternal life, makes it so ...😀

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Nov 15

I guess you claiming to be a saint, and you claiming to have the Holy Spirit, and you claiming to have eternal life, makes it so ...😀
I don't have Holy Spirit, I have holy spirit.. But you would not understand...

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Nov 15

I don't have Holy Spirit, I have holy spirit.. But you would not understand...
You are a wicked man according to Solomon:

The righteous considereth the cause of the poor [immigrants]: but the wicked regardeth not to know it. (Proverbs 29:7 KJV)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Nov 15

You are a wicked man according to Solomon:

[b]The righteous considereth the cause of the poor [immigrants]: but the wicked regardeth not to know it. (Proverbs 29:7 KJV)
[/b]
You know what? From now on, I just ignore you, before I say something I should not.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
12 Nov 15

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
praise the lord, the prophet trump vows to bring down the heathen hillary

are you in the wrong forum?
Yes, whodey is probably in the Debate Forum wondering what happened to this post. The only spiritual part I can see to this is from Revelation.
...and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.

(Revelation 21:8 NASB)

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12 Nov 15

Originally posted by whodey
Trump traveled to Hillary Clinton’s home state of Illinois Monday night to deliver a message about what she faces, if he were to become president.

The billionaire candidate, fresh off his appearance onSaturday Night Live, told the largest crowd ever gathered at the Prairie Capital Convention Center in Springfield, “If we had honest government, Hillary wou ...[text shortened]... -dropped-a-bombshell-about-hillarys-campaign-that-no-one-else-wants-to-say-out-loud-2524000.html
You're ignoring the fact that the information was not classified when the emails hit her server. They only became classified later, after the fact. This has been testified to, time and again.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12 Nov 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
Yes, whodey is probably in the Debate Forum wondering what happened to this post. The only spiritual part I can see to this is from Revelation.
...and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.

(Revelation 21:8 NASB)
What does the Bible say about those who give false witness?

rc

Moves
12 Nov 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
You're ignoring the fact that the information was not classified when the emails hit her server. They only became classified later, after the fact. This has been testified to, time and again.
They don't care about facts, its a propaganda war.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
12 Nov 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
This does not matter. As Secretary of State, Hillary should know what is classified before she put it on an unclassified server. If she truly did not know, which is hard for me to imagine, then she was incompetent as Secretary of State and will surely be incompetent as President of the United States.

She should have learned at some point that the information was classified and instead of reporting all these emails as a possible security breach, she deliberately covered it up and attempted to delete the emails and claim they were personal, which is now known to be a lie.

I had a twenty year military career with a Top Secret Special Intelligence clearance. I worked 3 1/2 years in NATO at the Supreme Allied Headquarters Europe in Belgium in crypto communications handling Top Secret information. I spent 3 years providing secure communications for the Joint Chiefs of Staff and 3 years for the Defense Inteligence Agency for a total of 6 years at the Pentagon. During that time I also delivered classified information as an armed courier to and from the State Department, to the White House situation room, and to the Senate Office Building.

So I have a very good idea how one is supposed to handle classified government information and I can tell you that Hillary Clinton should be in prison for this level of mishandling of classified information.