1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Nov '15 00:00
    Trump traveled to Hillary Clinton’s home state of Illinois Monday night to deliver a message about what she faces, if he were to become president.

The billionaire candidate, fresh off his appearance onSaturday Night Live, told the largest crowd ever gathered at the Prairie Capital Convention Center in Springfield, “If we had honest government, Hillary wouldn’t be allowed to run.” The over 7000 gathered showed their approval with loud cheering and applause. (See video starting at 14:27.)
    “People are in jail right now for doing five percent of what she did and the Democrats are not gonna to prosecute her, and it’s frankly a disgrace,” Trump said. “And you know it and so do I and so do these people right here—they know it.”

Trump offered the example of former CIA Director Gen. David Petraeus as someone who was indicted and convicted for what appears to be a far lesser breach of his duty to secure classified information than the former secretary of state committed. “What [Hillary Clinton] did is so much worse,” Trump said
    As reported by Western Journalism, Clinton placed classified material on an unsecured, private server, which could easily be hacked through the Internet. Additionally, she turned over her server to a Denver-based IT firm, whose employees did not have security clearances, and to her attorney, who also lacked a clearance. Poltico reported last week that the State Department has already found between 600-700 Clinton emails containing classified information.

“Hillary is running for a lot of reasons—one of ’em is because she wants to stay out of jail [emphasis added],” Trump stated.
    The candidate pointed out that there is a six-year statute of limitations on Clinton’s alleged crimes, meaning there would still be time to prosecute her if Trump became president. “If I win, we’re going to look into that crime very, very seriously folks,” he promised.

http://beforeitsnews.com/blogging-citizen-journalism/2015/11/trump-just-dropped-a-bombshell-about-hillarys-campaign-that-no-one-else-wants-to-say-out-loud-2524000.html
  2. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    11 Nov '15 00:09
    Wrong forum. mods please delete.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Nov '15 00:10
    Is there a question or theme within this sliver of retail politics - that's appropriate for this Forum - and that you'd like people to tackle?
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    11 Nov '15 00:40
    Originally posted by whodey
    Trump traveled to Hillary Clinton’s home state of Illinois Monday night to deliver a message about what she faces, if he were to become president.

The billionaire candidate, fresh off his appearance onSaturday Night Live, told the largest crowd ever gathered at the Prairie Capital Convention Center in Springfield, “If we had honest government, Hillary wou ...[text shortened]... -dropped-a-bombshell-about-hillarys-campaign-that-no-one-else-wants-to-say-out-loud-2524000.html
    'trump 'and' spirituality'??

Well you can write those words in the same sentence but that's the end of any relevance between the two of them
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    11 Nov '15 00:41

The billionaire candidate, fresh off his appearance onSaturday Night Live, told the largest crowd ever gathered at the Prairie Capital Convention Center in Springfield, “If we had honest government, Hillary wou ...[text shortened]... -dropped-a-bombshell-about-hillarys-campaign-that-no-one-else-wants-to-say-out-loud-2524000.html
    GO Trump!!!
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    11 Nov '15 00:52
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    GO Trump!!!
    And I thought you were a Christian.

What Christian values does Trump expouse?
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    11 Nov '15 01:06
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    And I thought you were a Christian.

What Christian values does Trump expouse?
    Upholding the Constitution. Justice, doing the right thing.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Nov '15 06:31

Who cares.
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    11 Nov '15 07:091 edit
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Upholding the Constitution. Justice, doing the right thing.
    doing the right thing by mexican christians?

or as Dive put it :"who cares?"

Do you really care about advocating christian values by supporting trump?
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Nov '15 07:13

Recently I asked whodey who he would prefer as president, Trump or Obama. He said there was nothing to choose between them.
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    11 Nov '15 07:201 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Recently I asked whodey who he would prefer as president, Trump or Obama. He said there was nothing to choose between them.
    I shudder at the u.s. voting system where polls are not even compulsory.

And as much as I'm an anarchist at heart at times, i do think everyone should use their vote. Especially if you then go and complain about the state of your country
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Nov '15 08:34

It appears to me that Mrs Clintons 'crime', may have been simply a mistake due to ignorance. How computer literate Mrs Clinton is remains to be seen. Did she knowingly place classified material on a server that she knew was insecure? did she deliberately put classified material into the hands of people that were unauthorized to see it? or was it simply a legitimate mistake. If Mr Trump was really a Christian he would be seeking a basis to forgive her mistakes rather than seeking to prosecute her.
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    11 Nov '15 10:53

Checkbaiter is not a 'love-your-neighbour-as-yourself' kind of guy. He wont see anything wrong with repatriating the millions of immigrants that came into the US because of personal hardship in their country.
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    11 Nov '15 10:54
    I shudder at the u.s. voting system where polls are not even compulsory.

And as much as I'm an anarchist at heart at times, i do think everyone should use their vote. Especially if you then go and complain about the state of your country
    You believe in forcing people to vote? On what grounds?
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    11 Nov '15 13:20

The US has an immigration process that has worked fine for years. Where else in the world can a foreigner cross the border, get food stamps, free housing, a cell phone?
    In most countries including Mexico you would be incarcerated.
    Some you think being a Christian is always "turning the other cheek", love everyone regardless.
    Being a Christian also involves love, compassion, etc., but it also involves justice, following rules, obeying laws, order rather than confusion.
    Funny how the unbelievers always critique Christian love when they don't even understand Agapeo.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree