1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 Nov '15 16:17
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    What does the Bible say about those who give false witness?
    ...You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
    (Exodus 20:16 NASB)

Do not spread false reports. Do not help a guilty person by being a malicious witness.
    (Exodus 23:1 NASB)

...Do not lie. Do not deceive one another.
    (Leviticus 19:11 NASB)

...you shall not give false testimony...
    (Matthew 19:18 NASB)

HalleluYaH !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  2. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    12 Nov '15 18:32
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    This does not matter. As Secretary of State, Hillary should know what is classified before she put it on an unclassified server. If she truly did not know, which is hard for me to imagine, then she was incompetent as Secretary of State and will surely be incompetent as President of the United States.

She should have learned at some point that the inform ...[text shortened]... hat Hillary Clinton should be in prison for this level of mishandling of classified information.
    No you dope. What Suzianne is saying is that the content was not classified at the time she put the material onto her server. They were made secret later.
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    12 Nov '15 19:39
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    I am not against an immigration process if done legally. There is a process.
    Not a good process and not a fair process. I myself am the victim of poor immigration processes here in SA. (I've been here 12 years and they still haven't given me permanent residence).

It is not "secret stuff", on the contrary it is genuine love.
    Then why did you assume that nobody but you knows what it is? Mind reading perhaps?

You seem to be on the side of, let's let anyone just cross the border and get all the freebies they can get.
    More failed mind reading? What did I say that would give you that idea?

The people in need will get help, but many are lawless seeking whatever they can get.
    Have you ever gone over the speed limit?
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Nov '15 19:58
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I shudder at the u.s. voting system where polls are not even compulsory.

And as much as I'm an anarchist at heart at times, i do think everyone should use their vote. Especially if you then go and complain about the state of your country
    I advocate getting rid of elective democracy altogether, institute a political lottery.

Joe the plumber is now the governor of Rhode Island.

Jessie Ventura is now President.

Jon Stewart is now vice president.

Roger the butcher is now a senator from Wisconsin.

And so forth.

The thing is, how could that POSSIBLY be worse than what we have now?

They start off not being bought out, at least the first day, which is a LOT more than you can say about ANY American politician.

So how could a lottery possibly be worse?
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    12 Nov '15 22:321 edit
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    You believe in forcing people to vote? On what grounds?
    forcing is a strong word. If people want to abstain,then give a reason why (by virtue of being a member of that country). It's a potentially slippery slope where you bring up the youth to be apathetic toward voting , leaving the power mongers no resistance to their oft draconian policies.

edit:not saying it happens over night, but bit by bit they slowly put into place policies that increase their bottom lines at the expense of the poor
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    12 Nov '15 22:421 edit
    The US has an immigration process that has worked fine for years. Where else in the world can a foreigner cross the border, get food stamps, free housing, a cell phone?
    In most countries including Mexico you would be incarcerated.
    Some you think being a Christian is always "turning the other cheek", love everyone regardless.
    Being a Christian also inv ...[text shortened]... Funny how the unbelievers always critique Christian love when they don't even understand Agapeo.
    I disagree. I don't think it's worked fine.

food stamps?cell phone? for life? what free housing? more like temporaRY ACCOMODATION.

Food stamps.How about an acre of land , a simple shack or similar and at least a five year lease with the option of extention if there is profit being turned over? woudn't that be better for the future of all americans? growing food instead of just consuming the processed crap that's full of our supermarkets alreADY
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    12 Nov '15 22:55
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I disagree. I don't think it's worked fine.

food stamps?cell phone? for life? what free housing? more like temporaRY ACCOMODATION.

Food stamps.How about an acre of land , a simple shack or similar and at least a five year lease with the option of extention if there is profit being turned over? woudn't that be better for the future of all america ...[text shortened]... rowing food instead of just consuming the processed crap that's full of our supermarkets alreADY
    I don't have a problem with people in need. What I am against is the ones who will not work and want to live off what they can get for free.
    Sadly, politicians seem to offer for free, just to stay in power.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Nov '15 23:42
    I don't have a problem with people in need. What I am against is the ones who will not work and want to live off what they can get for free.
    Is this how you would characterize the 11 million people Trump wants to deport? They won't work? And they live off what they can get for free?
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Nov '15 00:15
    Originally posted by FMF
    Is this how you would characterize the 11 million people Trump wants to deport? They won't work? And they live off what they can get for free?
    I have no way of knowing. I do know that the media lies and covers up important truths.
    Again, I ask, how would illegals be treated in Mexico, Russia, and most other countries?
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Nov '15 00:44
    I have no way of knowing.
    So, if you have no way of knowing whether the thing you yourself have just said is true or not, why do you support Trump in this matter?
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Nov '15 02:42
    Originally posted by FMF
    So, if you have no way of knowing whether the thing you yourself have just said is true or not, why do you support Trump in this matter?
    I have heard Trump and like what he says. At this point I would vote Donald Duck before any left wing politicians...
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Nov '15 02:48
    I have heard Trump and like what he says. At this point I would vote Donald Duck before any left wing politicians...
    I'm not suggesting you vote for a left wing politician. I am asking you about your endorsement of Trump. If - by your own admission - you "have no way of knowing" whether what he claims (or what you claim) about immigrants is true or not, why do you support him on this issue?
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Nov '15 03:03
    Originally posted by FMF
    I'm not suggesting you vote for a left wing politician. I am asking you about your endorsement of Trump. If - by your own admission - you "have no way of knowing" whether what he claims (or what you claim) about immigrants is true or not, why do you support him on this issue?
    Because he makes more sense than the rest, even though he can't deport 11 million immigrants.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Nov '15 03:20
    Because he makes more sense than the rest, even though he can't deport 11 million immigrants.
    But you admitted that you have no way of knowing what he believes about those 11 million people is true or not. I would have expected your notion of 'making sense' ~ and support for a man you believe espouses "Christian values" ~ to have a more prominent element of integrity and demand-for-truth in it.

Would you urge him not to deport those 11 million people?
  15. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    13 Nov '15 03:45
    I keep a snowball in the oven to throw during Trump's inauguration.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree