1. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Sep '10 17:402 edits
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    Seems to me that your answer is ambiguous.

So point blank, if a "doctor told you that a [whole] blood transfusion was [b]essential
    to save your child's life" would you give your consent? To be clear, no other alternatives are viable. It's a whole blood transfusion or certain death. Also, if your answer is "yes", would that be consistent with JW doctrine?[/b]
    We meet again Lola!

another hypothetical question with no practical relevance. In the UK a doctor may administer blood to a minor regardless of the parents wishes. I do hope that is clear enough, for it then makes my wishes irrelevant, do you understand? i really do wish you people would keep it in the real world.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Sep '10 18:14
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    We meet again Lola!

another hypothetical question with no practical relevance. In the UK a doctor may administer blood to a minor regardless of the parents wishes. I do hope that is clear enough, for it then makes my wishes irrelevant, do you understand? i really do wish you people would keep it in the real world.
    "Real world"!

Robbie people are challenging your beliefs in this real world, with hypothetical but very plausible real life scenarios, don't you guys realise how weird and negatively mysterious you look when consistently avoiding explaining your religion to observers?
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    18 Sep '10 18:15
    We meet again Lola!

No, robbie, this is a relevant question.

Many JW's have died because their parents, their husbands, the brothers has forbid somene to be helped with a blood transfusion.

This is a critic against JW, not you personally, I want to stay friend with you if you let me to, but that doesn't mean that I agree with what JW thinks in every matter.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Sep '10 18:233 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester
    "Real world"!

Robbie people are challenging your beliefs in this real world, with hypothetical but very plausible real life scenarios, don't you guys realise how weird and negatively mysterious you look when consistently avoiding explaining your religion to observers?
    do you understand, in the UK, a real country, with a real government and real laws, in the case of a minor a hospital may administer a blood transfusion irrespective of the parents wishes, that is the reality, do you understand, that is the reality? can i now add negative and weird to my ever growing list of RHP spirituality forum insults?, here is the now revised list.

a dunce, a Pharisee, a false prophet, a real prophet, immature, nosy, classless, without manners and protocol, indecent, a fool and stupid, a liar, a lazy bum, and now weird , mysterious and negative, thankyou divesgeester for your input it was truly inspirational.

to show how little you actually know in this regard, please tell the forum what alternatives are available to Jehovahs witness, and please, try to keep it real.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Sep '10 18:312 edits
    Originally posted by FabianFnas

Many JW's have died because their parents, their husbands, the brothers has forbid somene to be helped with a blood transfusion.

This is a critic against JW, not you personally, I want to stay friend with you if you let me to, but that doesn't mean that I agree with what JW thinks in every matter.
    this has no practical relevance in the real world, what is it about the following you do not understand

In the united Kingdom if a hospital wishes to administer blood in the case of a minor they may do so irrespective of the wishes of the parents, what that means in real terms Fabian, is that we do not have a choice in the matter, if it comes down to a blood transfusion, then it shall be administered in the case of a minor, all other sensationalistic and emotionally charged assertions are mute on this basis, you might as well post them in the general forum because they are irrelevant.

in the case of an adult we claim the right of self determination and no one can administer blood against our express desire.

i also challenge you Fabian seeing that you seem to be an expert, can you relate any alternative procedures that are available to Jehovahs witnesses and those not wishing a blood transfusion.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    18 Sep '10 18:46
    do you understand, in the UK, a real country, with a real government and real laws, in the case of a minor a hospital may administer a blood transfusion irrespective of the parents wishes, that is the reality, do you understand, that is the reality? can i now add negative and weird to my ever growing list of RHP spirituality forum insults?, here is t ...[text shortened]... the forum what alternatives are available to Jehovahs witness, and please, try to keep it real.
    Add to that list :
    - "willfully evasive when faced with an embarrassing question."
    - "the ability to push loyality to abnormal and inhuman limits when defending the wrong doctrines of the JW organisation"

I wonder if there are single words i can use there .. Oh yes I know :
    - Sly
    - Dotish

😀
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Sep '10 19:00
    a dunce, a Pharisee, a false prophet, a real prophet, immature, nosy, classless, without manners and protocol, indecent, a fool and stupid, a liar, a lazy bum, and now weird , mysterious and negative, thankyou divesgeester for your input it was truly inspirational.
    I see you are keeping a record of your "persecution" robbie, I'm sure Jehovah will be impressed.

My post was rational, on topic and concise, if you choose to interpret it as persecution then I choose to assume you are more interested in collecting 'persecution points' than answering simple questions.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Sep '10 19:111 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I see you are keeping a record of your "persecution" robbie, I'm sure Jehovah will be impressed.

My post was rational, on topic and concise, if you choose to interpret it as persecution then I choose to assume you are more interested in collecting 'persecution points' than answering simple questions.
    yes it is a record, a collage and a reflection!

you were also asked a simple question, not a purely hypothetical one either. Did your senses not perceive it? how could that be, it was as far as i can recollect, written in English, and not very flowery English at that.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Sep '10 19:161 edit
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Add to that list :
    - "willfully evasive when faced with an embarrassing question."
    - "the ability to push loyality to abnormal and inhuman limits when defending the wrong doctrines of the JW organisation"

I wonder if there are single words i can use there .. Oh yes I know :
    - Sly
    - Dotish

😀
    you would do better if your consulted a thesaurus, for God knows your vocabulary could do with a major over haul. Sly? you mean like Sly and the family stone, yes they are also witnesses, the turned Prince on to the truth as well!
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    18 Sep '10 19:17
    Originally posted by FabianFnas

Many of youall dont understand the mentality of these JWs.

The JW Organisation IS THEIR GOD . According to the WatchTower, if God is their Father then the JW organisation is their MOTHER. Do you understand Fabian?

They have a duty and a responsibility to defend this "GOD" down to their last breath. So any attack on the organinsation WILL be take personally.
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    18 Sep '10 19:19
    you would do better if your consulted a thesaurus, for God knows your vocabulary could do with a little attention.
    My writing and vocabulary is superior to yours. Check the definition of dotish. Its not the same as doltish .. although you are that as well.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Sep '10 19:20
    Many of youall dont understand the mentality of these JWs.

The JW Organisation IS THEIR GOD . According to the WatchTower, if God is their Father then the JW organisation is their MOTHER. Do you understand Fabian?

They have a duty and a responsibility to defend this "GOD" down to their last breath. So any attack on the organinsation WILL be take personally.
    actually no Jehovah is our God, you may recall the name from your Bible, you do have a Bible dont you? why don't you get it out and look up psalm 83:18, tell the forum what it says and while you are there please tell the forum what alternative treatment is available for Jehovah witnesses, Mr dont know nothing about anything.
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    18 Sep '10 19:221 edit
    actually no Jehovah is our God, you may recall the name from your Bible, you do have a Bible dont you? why don't you get it out and look up psalm 83:18, tell the forum what it says and while you are there please tell the forum what alternative treatment is available for Jehovah witnesses, Mr dont know nothing about anything.
    Why do you need alternative treatment. Take the blooming blood !

How can there be an alternative treatment for a blood transfusion ?
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Sep '10 19:22
    yes it is a record, a collage and a reflection!
    I sincerely feel sad for you; to value your spiritual worth through a combination of self effort and perceived persecution is indeed a sorry state.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Sep '10 19:271 edit
    Why do you need alternative treatment. Take the blooming blood !

How can there be an alternative treatment for a blood transfusion ?
    i rest my case, you dont know anything about anything in this regard, you comment is a reflection of your prejudice and ignorance, now if you don't mind, i have not a few chess games to win, if you ever wish to dispel the gloomy darkness of your ignorance, why don't you research alternatives to blood transfusion, who knows, you may actually learn something, but i doubt it, not with your limited vocabulary.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree