1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Jun '15 12:46
    Originally posted by trakoz
    I accept the views of all. A mother who has ten children, all of them she treats well even if the one of the children is evil, she will sing wise songs, ring danger warnings and trains him/her to be good.

https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperSimpleSongs/
    Do you view us as you children?
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    04 Jun '15 14:15
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Says the man who believes this perfect creation came from a big bang chaos.

Every honest man know that an explosion produces nothing but mess and chaos.

Can you make an explosion create something?................how about an ant you foolish and dishonest man.
    Is creation perfect?

I could of course list the earthquakes and brain eating fungi, but perhaps you yourself Dasa are the best example of an imperfect creation.
  3. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    04 Jun '15 14:23
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I agree that he is either a fool or dishonest. He could also be a fool and dishonest too as you say. 😏
    A fool gives full vent to his spirit, but a wise man quietly holds it back.

Proverbs 29:11
  4. Standard membertrakoz
    Electrical Engineer
    Amritapuri
    Moves
    04 Jun '15 15:11
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Thanks for letting us know.
    You are welcome.
  5. Cape Town
    Moves
    04 Jun '15 15:16
    I accept the views of all.
    What do you mean by this?
    Do you agree with us all? If so, that is simply not possible unless you don't understand what you are agreeing to.
    Do you merely allow us to say what we like while letting it wash over you? If so, why even mention it? It sounds a bit condescending to me.
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    04 Jun '15 16:46
    You are welcome.
    In truth of course i was being sarcastic.
  7. Standard membertrakoz
    Electrical Engineer
    Amritapuri
    Moves
    05 Jun '15 11:40
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Which word?
    Which God?
    What truth?

Not clicking on your link.
    Umm...
    That's it.

YouTube
  8. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Jun '15 18:451 edit
    Is creation perfect?

I could of course list the earthquakes and brain eating fungi, but perhaps you yourself Dasa are the best example of an imperfect creation.
    This earth is absolutely 110 % perfect.

It could not be any more perfect, and that's because everything that is done by God is always perfect.
  9. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    06 Jun '15 18:53

It could not be any more perfect, and that's because everything that is done by God is always perfect.
    And the earthquakes? Are they also perfect?

🙄
  10. Standard membertrakoz
    Electrical Engineer
    Amritapuri
    Moves
    07 Jun '15 13:41
    Beware, there are evil spirits on here.
    Don't fear them.
    Here is a poem

YouTube
  11. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    07 Jun '15 17:07

"It could not be any more perfect, and that's because everything that is done by God is always perfect."

"God", by definition is perfect, therefore all He does is perfect. But what happens when someone or something causes what God created perfect to become not perfect?

If you think that the world is perfect, then you are in denial. The earth is not as God had originally created it. Man is not as God had originally created him.

But of course you think the Bible is a lie, which is why you believe the lie that the earth is perfect. If the earth and this world were perfect we wouldn't be having this debate.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    07 Jun '15 17:35
    A fool gives full vent to his spirit, but a wise man quietly holds it back.

Proverbs 29:11
    Then I would suggest you hold it back. 😏
  13. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    07 Jun '15 18:02
    Then I would suggest you hold it back. 😏
    'But if you have bitter jealousy and selfish ambition in your heart, do not be arrogant and so lie against the truth. This wisdom is not that which comes down from above, but is earthly, natural, demonic. For where jealousy and selfish ambition exist, there is disorder and every evil thing.'

James 3:14-16
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    07 Jun '15 22:02
    'But if you have bitter jealousy and selfish ambition in your heart, do not be arrogant and so lie against the truth. This wisdom is not that which comes down from above, but is earthly, natural, demonic. For where jealousy and selfish ambition exist, there is disorder and every evil thing.'

James 3:14-16
    Do you lie against the truth of God because you have bitter jealousy and selfish ambition in your heart?

YouTube
  15. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jun '15 04:31
    And the earthquakes? Are they also perfect?

🙄
    Your perception is mundane.

If anyone wants to experience an earth quake..............then come and take birth on planet earth and live in Japan or somewhere near the fault-lines.

There was an excellent earthquake in Haiti recently.

This material world is not where we belong (it is not our true home.) and there are all types of negative events because this is a world of duality and we MUST have earthquakes and tidal waves and forest fires and wars and disease etc.

The idea is that there must be just enough suffering for people to seek out God, because if this material world was perfect then no one would search out God and true spirituality and they would all be enjoying their 5 senses up to their last breath of life.( most fools are doing this anyhow)

How could this temporary material world be our true home, when the little baby son you hold in your arms will someday become old and diseased and die (and that is the destiny of every single person on earth)

But the problem is that we keep on returning to these material worlds and we take birth and die over and over and over again.

True religion is for realizing God and returning to our eternal home of bliss and knowledge.............(where there are no such things as earth quakes and forest fires)

By the way...................not one person really died in Haiti because we are all truly the soul within and not the rotting material body we think we are. (cheer up its all a perfect plan and there is really no such thing as chaos)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree