1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Sep '15 05:25
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Buddhism is a false Satanic religion. [youtube]C7i7hsXlx2o[/youtube]
    Buddhism is not Satanic.

However Buddhism is an atheistic ideology.

Lord Budda is an incarnation of Krsna.

Buddha came to this world to teach people not to eat flesh and slaughter animals.

He did this by instigating within Buddhist philosophy the principles of Ahymsa (non violence)
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 Sep '15 07:42
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Buddhism is not Satanic.

However Buddhism is an atheistic ideology.

Lord Budda is an incarnation of Krsna.

Buddha came to this world to teach people not to eat flesh and slaughter animals.

He did this by instigating within Buddhist philosophy the principles of Ahymsa (non violence)
    Bullshyte
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Sep '15 00:09
    Bullshyte
    Are you aware that your beloved chess comes from the Vedas.

The same Vedas that you reject.

And why do you reject the Vedas?

You reject the Vedas because you are dishonest.

Your dishonesty has allowed you to reject all manner of common-sense and logic.

You are like the horse that has blinkers on and can only see straight ahead and no where else.
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Sep '15 16:28

You are like the horse that has blinkers on and can only see straight ahead and no where else.
    I know i have asked before, but could you please explain again why rejecting the Vedas equates with being dishonest? Is it not possible that somebody could reject them 'honestly', simply because they are not convinced they are anything other than ancient writings?
  5. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    14 Sep '15 17:14
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    I know i have asked before, but could you please explain again why rejecting the Vedas equates with being dishonest? Is it not possible that somebody could reject them 'honestly', simply because they are not convinced they are anything other than ancient writings?
    Dasa's knee-jerk reaction of accusations of 'dishonesty' are a manifestation of his own pretense of belief in a laughable bastardisation of hinduism peddled by money-grubbing charlatans. One should pity him.
  6. Standard membertrakoz
    Electrical Engineer
    Amritapuri
    Moves
    20 Sep '15 07:57
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    Dasa's knee-jerk reaction of accusations of 'dishonesty' are a manifestation of his own pretense of belief in a laughable bastardisation of hinduism peddled by money-grubbing charlatans. One should pity him.
    Posted by avalanchethecat That was very very mean.

May Lord Ramana Bless us. YouTube
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Sep '15 23:29
    These writings are coming to mankind in the worlds most sophisticated and perfect language ( Sanskrit)

Why don't you figure out how the worlds most perfect language can exist in your so called ancient times.

Your beloved game of chess comes from the Vedas.

The Vedas are a collection of thousands of books of perfect knowledge.

So threatened were the British and the Germans, they tried to destroy every last scrap of Vedic literature.

They only destroyed 96% but the remaining percentage was the most important and we have that today.

When people reject the Vedas, they are dishonest because they have not researched the Vedas at all.

Not putting into practice the spiritual practices of the Vedas to gain higher knowledge and transcendental perception, people are no more qualified than cockroach to reject the Vedas.

No person can honestly reject the Vedas, because that would be like a person rejecting arithmetic.

No honest person could reject arithmetic.
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    21 Sep '15 07:07
    These writings are coming to mankind in the worlds most sophisticated and perfect language ( Sanskrit)

Why don't you figure out how the worlds most perfect language can exist in your so called ancient times.

Your beloved game of chess comes from the Vedas.

The Vedas are a collection of thousands of books of perfect knowledge.

So threatened were the ...[text shortened]... e that would be like a person rejecting arithmetic.

No honest person could reject arithmetic.
    'When people reject the Vedas, they are dishonest because they have not researched the Vedas at all.'

What if someone does thoroughly research the Vedas and yet still rejects them? Are they still dishonest?

Have you thoroughly studied atheism? If not, are you dishonest?
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Sep '15 17:351 edit
    'When people reject the Vedas, they are dishonest because they have not researched the Vedas at all.'

What if someone does thoroughly research the Vedas and yet still rejects them? Are they still dishonest?

Have you thoroughly studied atheism? If not, are you dishonest?
    Your comments are a knee-jerk reaction to defend atheism (but it doesn't go over)

Why because atheism is simply a rejection of that which cannot be rejected.

And what has been rejected?

True religion has been rejected.

But the atheist knows nothing about true religion.

In fact..............the atheist doesn't even know what the difference is between true religion and false religion.

The atheist has looked at false religion and has rejected it, (false religion should be rejected.)

But due to gross ignorance and laziness the atheist knows nothing of true religion, and is therefore his own worst enemy because he is stuck in this gross ignorance for the remainder of his short life.

What am I trying to say?.......................I am saying that true religion is logical and rational and respects common sense and explains in detail everything important about your existence in this world and the spiritual world..

At the moment you do not know - what you are - and who you are - and where you are going - and where you came from. (and this is your ignorance.)
  10. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    21 Sep '15 17:52
    Originally posted by trakoz
    [b]Posted by avalanchethecat That was very very mean.

May Lord Ramana Bless us. [youtube]1-OS8LU6JW8[/youtube]
    [/b]
    You're right of course. I was evidently not at my best when I wrote that and I apologise both to you and to Dasa. Namaste.
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    21 Sep '15 19:17

But due to gross ignorance and laziness the atheist knows nothing of true religion, ...
    You speak of laziness yet appear not to have the energy to answer a direct question. i will repeat:

12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Sep '15 22:21

If chess comes from the Vedas, then they must be true.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Sep '15 05:11
    Bullshyte
    I see your intellect is in overdrive.
  14. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    22 Sep '15 14:29
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I think he meant "Here there be monsters."
    don't do yourself an injustice. ugly yes but monster.........mmm maybe.
  15. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Sep '15 08:34
    You speak of laziness yet appear not to have the energy to answer a direct question. i will repeat:

Researching the Vedas means following the Vedas and to put into practice the spiritual principles laid out..

This means you must live as a devotee for a reasonable time period so as to allow the purification process to clean the consciousness.

After all of this you would not be able to reject the Vedic teachings, because your perception would have been uplifted and purified.

There are persons who have done all of this and have walked away to enjoy sense gratification, but they have also said they still accept the teachings of true religion, but cannot follow due to weakness.

For someone to stay fixed on the spiritual path requires strength of mind and heart and humility and honesty.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree