Truth is God

Truth is God

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
08 Jun 15
1 edit

Originally posted by josephw
[b]"It could not be any more perfect, and that's because everything that is done by God is always perfect."

"God", by definition is perfect, therefore all He does is perfect. But what happens when someone or something causes what God created perfect to become not perfect?

If you think that the world is perfect, then you are in denial. The earth is ...[text shortened]... he earth is perfect. If the earth and this world were perfect we wouldn't be having this debate.[/b]
You mis-understand me................

This material world is a perfect hell-hole.

It is the spiritual world that is truly perfect.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
08 Jun 15

Originally posted by Dasa
You mis-understand me................

It is the spiritual world that is truly perfect.
Hardly surprising he misunderstood you when you say such things as:

"This earth is absolutely 110 % perfect. It could not be any more perfect, and that's because everything that is done by God is always perfect.'

Talk about inconsistency. On one hand the earth (a material earth) is 110% perfect, and yet at the same time the material world is a perfect hell-hole. And your justification for this is abhorrent.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
08 Jun 15

Says the man who believes this perfect creation came from a big bang chaos.

Every honest man know that an explosion produces nothing but mess and chaos.

Can you make an explosion create something?................how about an ant you foolish and dishonest man.
Never did any science at school?

In most civilised countries students get to pop hydrogen filled soap bubbles.

The resulting explosion produces water. Nothing else.
Is water chaos or mess?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
08 Jun 15

Originally posted by wolfgang59

Is water chaos or mess?
If it only produces water and nothing else, then what about the origin of all the other elements that make up the matter in the universe? I say God did it. Prove me wrong. 😏

Moves
08 Jun 15
2 edits

Actually my garden is not too shabby at the moment if I do say so myself.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
08 Jun 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Actually my garden is not too shabby at the moment if I do say so myself.
Dasa is showing his ignorance of Hell. As you say, this earth is a wonderful place compared to Hell.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
09 Jun 15

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Hardly surprising he misunderstood you when you say such things as:

Talk about inconsistency. On one hand the earth (a material earth) is 110% perfect, and yet at the same time the material world is a perfect hell-hole. And your justification for this is abhorrent.
There is absolutely no inconsistency what-so-ever and this cosmos and everything in it is still 110% perfect.............

I said your perception is mundane.........and I will add, you have zero understanding of how life works......(never mind)

Where in this cosmos are you going to experience the black death or the Ebola outbreak.................................answer here in this temporary material hell hole.

It is a hell hole by design.

If it was not a place of suffering by design then it would not be perfect.

Every bee sting and stubbed toe is there by design and it is absolutely perfect.

A perfect hell hole.

All the living entities here in this temporary material world of birth and old age and disease and death are subjected to a little happiness and lots of suffering.............and its all by design.

A person who has embraced true religion knows this and does not suffer as do all the materialists who believe that everything in this world is real.

This material l world of suffering is our jail, and we have been sent here because we were rebellious................(that's right we were rebellious against God) and we wanted to experience this material world without God.

But God is everything and its impossible to exist without God.

And why is that?

Because God is responsible for the air we breath and the food we eat and the body we have and the consciousnesses we depend on etc.

So that's why every earthquake and every fatal disease and every headache is absolutely perfect.

So if you don't like it ( because I don't) then return with me to the eternal spiritual sky of bliss and love and pleasure by embracing TRUE religion and raising your consciousnesses to God consciousness.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
09 Jun 15
2 edits

Is water chaos or mess?
Your silly big bang has produced conscious living beings...............so says cheating science.

That which is not conscious / cannot create consciousness.

Show me how you create consciousness from an explosion?...............so as to prove your big bang and evolution because in true science you must prove your assertions.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
09 Jun 15

So that's why every earthquake and every fatal disease and every headache is absolutely perfect.
As i say, your understanding is abhorrent to me.

'I’m normally not a praying man, but if you’re up there, please save me Superman.'

Electrical Engineer

Amritapuri

Moves
09 Jun 15

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
'But if you have bitter jealousy and selfish ambition in your heart, do not be arrogant and so lie against the truth. This wisdom is not that which comes down from the above, but is earthly, natural, demonic. For where jealousy and selfish ambition exist, there is disorder and every evil thing.'

James 3:14-16
O! God
O! Truth

Your are the best.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
09 Jun 15

Show me how you create consciousness from an explosion?...............so as to prove your big bang and evolution because in true science you must prove your assertions.
Do you believe only that which can be proved is true?

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
09 Jun 15

Originally posted by trakoz
O! God
O! Truth

Your{sic} are the best.
I believe there is a correlation between poor education and belief in the supernatural.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
09 Jun 15

There is absolutely no inconsistency what-so-ever and this cosmos and everything in it is still 110% perfect.............

I'm not even sure what 100% perfection is ... but 110% ??? 🙄

rc

Moves
09 Jun 15

I believe there is a correlation between poor education and belief in the supernatural.
Woa difficult to respect that dude.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
09 Jun 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Woa difficult to respect that dude.
Not conclusive but ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religiosity_and_intelligence