1. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    07 Dec '08 21:19
    What happened to all those guys, and gal's? They used to be everywhere. Do you think the PTL scandel, and the Jimmy Swaggert scandel, and all the other TV evangelist scandels have put a dampening on their like ? I truely enjoyed watching them. Very entertaining TV.
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    07 Dec '08 21:22
    Originally posted by buckky
    What happened to all those guys, and gal's? They used to be everywhere. Do you think the PTL scandel, and the Jimmy Swaggert scandel, and all the other TV evangelist scandels have put a dampening on their like ? I truely enjoyed watching them. Very entertaining TV.
    What would you do with all this money?
    I know what I would do.
    Buy a place in some paradise.
  3. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    08 Dec '08 04:30
    They're still there. Joyce Meyer, Paula White, Creflo Dollar, and the smiley boy from Houston.
  4. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    09 Dec '08 01:33
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    They're still there. Joyce Meyer, Paula White, Creflo Dollar, and the smiley boy from Houston.
    Joel Osteen, I couldn't remember the fool's name.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    09 Dec '08 01:52
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    What would you do with all this money?
    I know what I would do.
    Buy a place in some paradise.
    What exactly is 'paradise' for you?
  6. weedhopper
    Moves
    09 Dec '08 06:06
    Joel Osteen, I couldn't remember the fool's name.
    So that's who Osteen is! I was flipping through the TV listings and saw Larry King's guests were Joel and Victoria Osteen; since I didn't know who they were, I passed and checked out Chris "I've still got a hard on for Obama" Mathews.
  7. Break-twitching
    Moves
    09 Dec '08 06:10
    Most of them were 'entertainers'....Benny Hin, and the purple-haired lady and her platinum-haired husband, what were their names? If you want solid preaching, go to youtube and type in Rev. Dennis Manning of ATLAH Ministries. Now, this man can preach!!!
  8. Break-twitching
    Moves
    09 Dec '08 06:12
    'Creflo Dollar' ?!?...are you serious...is that his name? he sounds like a WWF 'wrasler' LOL
  9. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    09 Dec '08 08:46
    Originally posted by dystoniac
    'Creflo Dollar' ?!?...are you serious...is that his name? he sounds like a WWF 'wrasler' LOL
    http://theblacksentinel.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/cropped-big-dollar.jpg

Rev. K, never lies about this stuff.
  10. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    09 Dec '08 08:53
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    What exactly is 'paradise' for you?
    'Paradise' is different places for different people.
    For me a radise is a place where I have my friends, for others it is a place where dead people are gathered.
    But it could also be a place in fantasy to where you escape when your life is harch.
  11. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    09 Dec '08 09:20
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    'Paradise' is different places for different people.
    For me a radise is a place where I have my friends, for others it is a place where dead people are gathered.
    But it could also be a place in fantasy to where you escape when your life is harch.
    Like a sharp Queen's Gambit for the White and a solid yet flexible Scheveningen or a sophisticated KID for the BlackšŸ˜µ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree