1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    08 May '15 07:29
    Originally posted by whodey
    Speaking of lies, how does anyone know when Obama is lying?

You know when his mouth is moving.

I can just hear him, "If you like your freedom of speech, you can keep your freedom of speech."

Neither he nor his cool aide drinking followers have any integrity left to speak of.
    Could you possibly keep your hateful political views out of the Spirituality forum, please?
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    08 May '15 08:17
    Speaking of lies, how does anyone know when Obama is lying?

You know when his mouth is moving.

I can just hear him, "If you like your freedom of speech, you can keep your freedom of speech."

Neither he nor his cool aide drinking followers have any integrity left to speak of.
    rambling
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 May '15 11:03
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Could you possibly keep your hateful political views out of the Spirituality forum, please?
    Is it hateful to point out that our politicians continually lie to us? Is it hateful to point out that this legislation could help suppress people like me who point these things out?

Is it hateful to point out the Mohammad was a murderous war lord who converted with the sword?
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 May '15 11:04
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    How about a ban on politics in the Spirituality forum?
    How about politicians like Hillary who say that religious folk need to be indoctrinated to change their views on things like abortion all go to Hades?
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 May '15 11:05
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You need to explain why and exactly what you mean by being eradicated. I am sure not everyone understands. You must remember that many claim Islam is a religion of peace and love.
    Dasa is not the type to engage in conversation.
  6. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    08 May '15 11:10
    Is it hateful to point out that our politicians continually lie to us? Is it hateful to point out that this legislation could help suppress people like me who point these things out?

Is it hateful to point out the Mohammad was a murderous war lord who converted with the sword?
    Why are you so bothered with what Mohammed did, when God himself committed mass murder on a scale never before or since seen?
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 May '15 11:172 edits
    Erased.
  8. Cape Town
    Moves
    08 May '15 11:501 edit
    Is it hateful to point out that our politicians continually lie to us?
    It is hateful to continually lie about politicians.
    I wouldn't mind if you pointed out actual lies by politicians over in debates. But the fact that you instead choose to lie about them non-stop suggests you are just too lazy to find any actual genuine faults they may have.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 May '15 14:52
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    Why are you so bothered with what Mohammed did, when God himself committed mass murder on a scale never before or since seen?
    The issue here is censoring speech. Should members here be censored about how they talk about religion?

Christians are continually thrown criticism, but now Muslims want preferential treatment?

Why are Muslims so thin skinned do you reckon? Why are they so quick to shed blood for mere cartoons?
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 May '15 14:531 edit
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    I wouldn't mind if you pointed out actual lies by politicians over in debates. But the fact that you instead choose to lie about them non-stop suggests you are just too lazy to find any actual genuine faults they may have.
    If you think that Obama has never lied that is your business.

If so, I think you are either lying to yourself or woefully ignorant of what goes on.

So assuming he is a liar, why would I trust him with this resolution?
  11. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    08 May '15 15:17
    The issue here is censoring speech. Should members here be censored about how they talk about religion?

Christians are continually thrown criticism, but now Muslims want preferential treatment?

Why are Muslims so thin skinned do you reckon? Why are they so quick to shed blood for mere cartoons?
    You mentioned Mohammed's violent tendencies. I responded to that directly. Do you not wish to talk about that? Then why mention it?
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 May '15 15:39
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    You mentioned Mohammed's violent tendencies. I responded to that directly. Do you not wish to talk about that? Then why mention it?
    My point is, you can mention the Christian or Jewish God in a critical light but not Allah and his side kick Mo.

Why do Muslims need a seperate resolution?
  13. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    08 May '15 15:45
    My point is, you can mention the Christian or Jewish God in a critical light but not Allah and his side kick Mo.

Why do Muslims need a seperate resolution?
    And my point was that you seem concerned about Mohammed's murders yet worship a mass murderer at the same time.

There. We've repeated our points.
  14. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    08 May '15 17:38

you wish to see a thread criticising muslims for every thread that criticises christians? would that make you happy?

whenever we make a thread about how stupid it is to believe in noah's flood, or the story of 6 day creation, or men 900 years old, rest assured, we are are also mocking muslims and jews that believe that, or whatever version.

we aren't making many threads about isis scum because it is pointless, everyone knows they are psychotic and need to be killed or locked away forever. do you see many "nazis were bad, am i rite?" threads?

i tell you what, i will make a thread about how false the islamic story of noah's flood is. for i love you and wish to make you happy.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 May '15 17:42
    Originally posted by twhitehead

But an occasional lie here and there about a theologian couldn't hurt.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree