1. Gangster Land
    Moves
    05 Jun '06 14:59
    Originally posted by 7ate9
    a while ago i stood up for a friend against the police, and end up getting my life taken away. they didn't stop because it would show their wrongs. they wanted their good name any which way possible. links were used by them until i became agoraphobic. i ended up nailing curtains to my lounge windows as i felt safer with them never opening.

during a time wh ...[text shortened]... s. people who act in that manner can't do this. they should respect this fact.
    I agree with howardgee. Unless your last message was a joke of some sort you are almost certainly a paranoid schizophrenic and need to seek help now.

TheSkipper
  2. Joined
    17 Jun '05
    Moves
    05 Jun '06 15:03
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    What is a practicing Christian?
    Kelly
    Someone who can lie to themself and deny the truth even when it presents itself in front of them.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jun '06 17:163 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Cosmos
    Moves
    06 Jun '06 01:35
    get this. just before it happened on tv, i had this guy come round asking me if i wanted a NEW TV. lol, i said it's alright i don't watch much tv, as i prefer just listening to the radio. he just kept going on about it, and eventually one day he came around with it. ok, i said just to be polite to him.

not long after it came on!

not sure if it was before ...[text shortened]... led it out and stabbed his brother back.

i don't trust nobody, that's what i learnt.
    It sounds exciting, living in the Antartica.
  5. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    06 Jun '06 01:39
    i don't trust nobody, that's what i learnt.
    Wow. I think you should consider upping the dosage.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Jun '06 01:41
    Originally posted by amannion
    Just been having a chat with someone about an experience which they had that converted them into a practising Christian.
    I've been trying to explain my perspective on such experiences as an atheist, and I'd be interested in any other thoughts.

My view is that people will always attempt to understand and explain the experiences they go through, and will ...[text shortened]... o explains an unusual experience by religion does this because they are enculturated to do so.
    I met a guy few years ago who told me that God send him messages, but few weeks later the Devil also did it ! He was too confused and went to the church and try to be a good christian , but this messages were torturing him ... few months later I told to his family he got schyzophrenia and went to a Psychiatrist ... now he is taking antipsychotics and started a new life !

Thanks God !!!!!! You saved him !!!!
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    06 Jun '06 13:321 edit
    Originally posted by Will Everitt
    Someone who can lie to themself and deny the truth even when it presents itself in front of them.
    Hmm, that seems like just a human trait if you ask me, since a lot
    of that seems to be going around.
    Kelly
  8. Cosmos
    Moves
    07 Jun '06 04:40
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Hmm, that seems like just a human trait if you ask me, since a lot
    of that seems to be going around.
    Kelly
    You being a case in point!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree