1. weedhopper
    Moves
    17 Nov '09 05:07
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Nice. Probaly doesn't matter if you haven't studied it in 30 years-not to me anyway..
    So some things are always good. Some things are always evil, And some things are always relative. Right? (sounds like you've got it covered ... )
    Rap musicπŸ™‚ (never judge music by its genre-unless you want to)
    If rap qualified as music I'd agree. I should have referred to it as anti-music.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    18 Nov '09 21:24
    Originally posted by PinkFloyd
    If rap qualified as music I'd agree. I should have referred to it as anti-music.
    Ohhhh...πŸ™ What about the Beastie Boys?
  3. weedhopper
    Moves
    21 Nov '09 16:04
    Ohhhh...πŸ™ What about the Beastie Boys?
    A group I am unfamiliar with...
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    21 Nov '09 22:01
    A group I am unfamiliar with...
    Very cool stuff-even though they are loosely termed rap.

Sometimes you (I) just get in that mood where I want to listen to something "bouncy"

...and other times I just want to blast System of a Down,Tool or Slipknot and knock the walls down πŸ˜‰
  5. weedhopper
    Moves
    23 Nov '09 03:21
    Very cool stuff-even though they are loosely termed rap.

Sometimes you (I) just get in that mood where I want to listen to something "bouncy"

...and other times I just want to blast System of a Down,Tool or Slipknot and knock the walls down πŸ˜‰
    I have heard System of A Down. My son likes them and I find that it isn't painful to hear them. Tool, however, I find unlistenable. I understand they are supposed to be talented musicians and so I REALLY WANTED to like them. But it's just...they make my ears bleed and my hair ache. 😲 <-----my conception of an old fart (me)
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Nov '09 06:03
    I have heard System of A Down. My son likes them and I find that it isn't painful to hear them. Tool, however, I find unlistenable. I understand they are supposed to be talented musicians and so I REALLY WANTED to like them. But it's just...they make my ears bleed and my hair ache. 😲 <-----my conception of an old fart (me)
    Yeah I was like that with Primus and Janes Addiction as well.
    Funny how in the end those abrasive bands became my faves...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree