1. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    Just another day
    tinyurl.com/y8wgt7a5
    Joined
    23 Aug '04
    Moves
    24791
    20 Oct '10 18:38
    Thanks for bringing a new viewpoint into this forum. It's been Christians and atheists in here for the most part.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91560
    20 Oct '10 18:46
    Improve your demeanor and we may just even learn something.



    One thing at a time🙁
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91560
    20 Oct '10 18:48
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Thanks for bringing a new viewpoint into this forum. It's been Christians and atheists in here for the most part.
    What about me, avalanchethecat,ua41,blackbeetle,vistesd,Taoman....
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86307
    20 Oct '10 19:40
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Thanks for bringing a new viewpoint into this forum. It's been Christians and atheists in here for the most part.
    Could you explain what that viewpoint is?

    Thanks.
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    20 Oct '10 21:36
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Improve your demeanor and we may just even learn something.



    One thing at a time🙁
    OK i,ll start today.....lesson 1 then lesson 2 and so on.
  6. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    965
    20 Oct '10 23:29
    LOVE is all that is EVER needed!
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91560
    21 Oct '10 01:48
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    LOVE is all that is EVER needed!
    Define "LOVE" smart guy.
    (keep it brief if possible)
  8. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    965
    21 Oct '10 02:01
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Define "LOVE" smart guy.
    (keep it brief if possible)
    Love is that feeling that you crave as you just make an acquaintance, and become friends, is the feeling when you find that one that strengthens your inner most being that you hold from sharing with others, is selflessness, is STRENGTH, is REALITY of all Life, is what every soul yearns for, and if feel removed from, ostracise to be able TO love.

    This is a little that is found in Science and Health to what Love is.

    S&H 312:14
    People go into ecstasies over the sense of a corporeal Jehovah, though with scarcely a spark of love in their hearts; yet God is Love, and without Love, God, immortality cannot appear. Mortals try to believe without understanding Truth; yet God is Truth. Mortals claim that death is inevitable; but man's eternal Principle is ever-present Life. Mortals believe in a finite personal God; while God is infinite Love, which must be unlimited.

    As so would this image and likeness, while in HIS abidance.
  9. Melbourne, Australia
    Joined
    17 Feb '04
    Moves
    49977
    21 Oct '10 02:18
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Thanks for bringing a new viewpoint into this forum. It's been Christians and atheists in here for the most part.
    Yeah, we needed another proselytising perspective.
    For too long it's been one god or no god.
    Now we get to hear the many gods perspective.
    I'm definitely a better person for it ...
  10. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    965
    21 Oct '10 02:261 edit
    Originally posted by amannion
    Yeah, we needed another proselytising perspective.
    For too long it's been one god or no god.
    Now we get to hear the many gods perspective.
    I'm definitely a better person for it ...
    There could never be more than the OMNIPOTENCE of the Almighty God.

    Anything else would be no different than a false equated answer as 2+2 supposed to equal 5 when it ever only could be 4.
  11. Melbourne, Australia
    Joined
    17 Feb '04
    Moves
    49977
    21 Oct '10 04:03
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    There could never be more than the OMNIPOTENCE of the Almighty God.

    Anything else would be no different than a false equated answer as 2+2 supposed to equal 5 when it ever only could be 4.
    Well, there is the Almighty Flying Spaghetti Monster - who would win in a fight between it and your god?

    And there's the many gods of the Hindus and of the other religions that have sprung up and disappeared in the last few tens of thousands of years. What about those?

    I'd be careful about claiming anything as absolute truth - especially things mathematical. (In my other life I teach science and maths, and I can tell you that there are almost always exceptions to what think of as 'true'.)
  12. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Joined
    12 Jun '08
    Moves
    14509
    21 Oct '10 04:15
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    There could never be more than the OMNIPOTENCE of the Almighty God.

    Anything else would be no different than a false equated answer as 2+2 supposed to equal 5 when it ever only could be 4.
    You have your blender running 24/7 and you believe that instead of its noise you are hearing divine voices and heavenly music😵
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86307
    21 Oct '10 06:35
    Originally posted by amannion
    Yeah, we needed another proselytising perspective.
    For too long it's been one god or no god.
    Now we get to hear the many gods perspective.
    I'm definitely a better person for it ...
    At what point do "many gods" just become "another interstellar species"?
  14. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    965
    21 Oct '10 21:21
    Originally posted by amannion
    Well, there is the Almighty Flying Spaghetti Monster - who would win in a fight between it and your god?

    And there's the many gods of the Hindus and of the other religions that have sprung up and disappeared in the last few tens of thousands of years. What about those?

    I'd be careful about claiming anything as absolute truth - especially things mathem ...[text shortened]... ths, and I can tell you that there are almost always exceptions to what think of as 'true'.)
    As I stated before, there could never be another God than the CREATOR of all Life form.
  15. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    965
    21 Oct '10 21:24
    Originally posted by black beetle
    You have your blender running 24/7 and you believe that instead of its noise you are hearing divine voices and heavenly music😵
    Oh, there ARE pathetic gods (Dog, satan, dragon, known as unknown god in the Holy Bible, all one and the same, FALSE power).
Back to Top