1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91521
    21 Oct '10 02:26
    Goto Limewire and check out "Lesbian Eskimo Midget Left-handed Ninja Albino" by the Dead Milkmen. Probably on youtube too.
  2. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    965
    21 Oct '10 02:36
    YouTube&p=803FBA14627F96F4&playnext=1&index=4
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91521
    21 Oct '10 02:52
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWRyj5cHIQA&p=803FBA14627F96F4&playnext=1&index=4
    No!!! my song first.
  4. Standard memberua41
    Sharp Edge
    Dulling my blade
    Joined
    11 Dec '09
    Moves
    14434
    21 Oct '10 02:581 edit
    Haven't listened to these guys in years, so thank you for that 😀
    Why the spirituality forum, karoly?
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91521
    21 Oct '10 03:09
    Originally posted by ua41
    Haven't listened to these guys in years, so thank you for that 😀
    Why the spirituality forum, karoly?
    1. This is where I hang out.
    2. Its sort of a non-direct message for Vishy and the theists who think that you just gotts do this and that and you'll get to heaven. It's a reminder that we are all different.
  6. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    965
    23 Oct '10 00:10
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    1. This is where I hang out.
    2. Its sort of a non-direct message for Vishy and the theists who think that you just gotts do this and that and you'll get to heaven. It's a reminder that we are all different.
    most assuredly individually we are
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91521
    28 Oct '10 21:18
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    most assuredly individually we are
    and some of us are left handed and no matter how much the authorities would make you want to use your right hand you will always be better with your left. So it is with dharma. Some of us must walk the hellish planets for we are left-handed.
  8. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    965
    28 Oct '10 23:24
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    and some of us are left handed and no matter how much the authorities would make you want to use your right hand you will always be better with your left. So it is with dharma. Some of us must walk the hellish planets for we are left-handed.
    Trust me, I wished I never jerked off, nor seen fornicated material when I was twelve..
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91521
    29 Oct '10 04:34
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    Trust me, I wished I never jerked off, nor seen fornicated material when I was twelve..
    "did I happen to mention she was left-handed? Oh she was left-handed alright!"
Back to Top