1. Joined
    13 Oct '04
    Moves
    24 Sep '05 22:48
    I have heard al these theories about the gods/prophets being aliens. So what do you thing about this?
    It seems more likely to me then an actual god...
  2. Subscriberinvigorateonline
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    24 Sep '05 23:46
    No he just was a bloke with the gift of the gab, a little bit of carisma (sp)
  3. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    25 Sep '05 05:47
    Originally posted by LordOfTheChessboard
    [b]I have heard al these theories about the gods/prophets being aliens. So what do you thing about this?
    Let's see:
    Ezekiel went "up into the heavens in a firey chariot with the face of a lion".
    If someone told you that today, we would call that a rocket or some type of aircraft.
    The Ark of the Covenant just happens to be an ideal radio receiver and transmitter (someone tried to replicate it back in the 1970's). Also it generated a strong electric field (read the precautions given in the bible).
    Manna from "heaven" but the Israelites were required to not be outside when the "god-given food" was delivered.
    And those "angels" who kept visiting, hmmm.
    Here is a hypothetical:
    Suppose that we could travel back to those times and bring our knowledge and technology.
    We could easily be seen as "gods".
    It is a possibility.

In Love there is Life
    Angela
  4. Standard memberOmnislash
    Digital Blasphemy
    Omnipresent
    Moves
    25 Sep '05 06:09
    I have heard al these theories about the gods/prophets being aliens. So what do you thing about this?
    Been reading the Book of Urantia? 😉
  5. Joined
    13 Oct '04
    Moves
    25 Sep '05 16:39
    Originally posted by Omnislash
    Been reading the Book of Urantia? 😉
    Nope, but maybe I'll read a book called "the gods where cosmonouts" in dutch.

So if they where here, why did they came here to waste their time on barbarians like us?
  6. Ephesus
    Moves
    25 Sep '05 22:16
    Jesus was a shaman... a more likely reason one would be half right in predicating 'alien' of him.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree