We are super God's

We are super God's

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vn

Moves
30 Jul 06

For we created god....

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
30 Jul 06
1 edit

Originally posted by Vladamir no1
For we created god....
If I create a car made out of Lego blocks, does that make me a super car made out of Lego blocks?

Edit: the creator and the creation do not share the same identity.

E

Moves
30 Jul 06

Originally posted by rwingett
If I create a car made out of Lego blocks, does that make me a super car made out of Lego blocks?

yes.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
30 Jul 06

Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
yes.
You know, 6 billion people can be dead wrong. God will never exist just because billions of people WANT it to exist. And to be fair, a god cannot be wished out of existance even if all 6 billion people wished it. The main lesson here is there is no interaction with a god. We may THINK thus but gods and people don't interact if there is such a god. It would be like people and ants interacting on some intellectual level.
There would be no reason for such a god to interact with people in the first place. If such a god did not like the way his experiment was going it would be a simple thing to collapse the entire universe in a microsecond if thats what this god wanted and just start a new one.
Or just causing a sun's worth of energy to hit the earth from all sides simultaneously or a beam of energy to wipe out a nation. Since we see no evidence for that aside from the occasional randomly striking meteorite, it is safe to conclude such a god does not consider what we are doing here on earth to be outside the bounds of its original experiment. So there will be no interaction, no god to save us from ourselves if we totally screw up the planet and make ourselves andthe rest of the major life forms extinct. That says either there are no gods or such gods chose not to interact with us because we are not important enough on the universal scale of things to matter.

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
30 Jul 06
1 edit

Originally posted by sonhouse
You know, 6 billion people can be dead wrong. God will never exist just because billions of people WANT it to exist. And to be fair, a god cannot be wished out of existance even if all 6 billion people wished it. The main lesson here is there is no interaction with a god. We may THINK thus but gods and people don't interact if there is such a god. It would teract with us because we are not important enough on the universal scale of things to matter.
I'm going to take exception to your line of reasoning here. On the one hand you claim that a cosmic disaster could be interpreted as a sign of god's handiwork. On the other hand you dismiss all previous cosmic disasters as "occaisional randomly striking meteorites." What if those meteorites were the agents of god's wrath? Wikipedia lists 6 major mass extinctions in Earth's history, dating from 488 million years ago to 65 million years ago. Perhaps that was god wiping the slate clean (or nearly clean) six times over. Perhaps he's gearing up for another re-do at the very moment.

E

Moves
30 Jul 06

Perhaps he's gearing up for another re-do at the very moment.[/b]
not if we do it ourselves first hehe.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
30 Jul 06

I'm going to take exception to your line of reasoning here. On the one hand you claim that a cosmic disaster could be interpreted as a sign of god's handiwork. On the other hand you dismiss all previous cosmic disasters as "occaisional randomly striking meteorites." What if those meteorites were the agents of god's wrath? Wikipedia lists 6 major mass extinc ...[text shortened]... arly clean) six times over. Perhaps he's gearing up for another re-do at the very moment.
Well one answer to that one is now, assuming our civilization can last another few hundred years, is we can do something about these random meteor strikes. As a space faring world, we have the capability of detecting the buggers and deflecting them. Only if one were aimed by a particularly advanced enemy which maybe could launch one at us at such a velocity way beyond what is potentially capable of hitting us now that we could not stop would something like that get us again. You would have to agree the past meteorites have been normal hits, not ones coming in at half the speed of light or some such.

M

Fleet, Hampshire

Moves
30 Jul 06

agree, the way we are going, no earth left for some pissed off god or whomever to distroy

s
Doh!!! Or--Are--I

Springfield, USA

Moves
30 Jul 06

I'm going to take exception to your line of reasoning here. On the one hand you claim that a cosmic disaster could be interpreted as a sign of god's handiwork. On the other hand you dismiss all previous cosmic disasters as "occaisional randomly striking meteorites." What if those meteorites were the agents of god's wrath? Wikipedia lists 6 major mass extinc ...[text shortened]... arly clean) six times over. Perhaps he's gearing up for another re-do at the very moment.
Perhaps he's gearing up for another re-do at the very moment.

Now that would really explain the story of creation, and the many many odd things that seemingly contradict the story. (like chronology)Maybe it's been our interpretation that's been wrong all the time. Ever so often there's a do-over and, what we believe is the creation story is the story of re-creation following one of the many do-overs! Ahhh! 😵

E

Moves
30 Jul 06

Originally posted by Mrtickle
agree, the way we are going, no earth left for some pissed off god or whomever to distroy
lets ride the bandwagon and blame Bush and the U.S.

s
Doh!!! Or--Are--I

Springfield, USA

Moves
30 Jul 06

lets ride the bandwagon and blame Bush and the U.S.
Only Bush isn't powerful enough to get a global do-over. 😏

E

Moves
30 Jul 06

Originally posted by spiritmangr8ness
Only Bush isn't powerful enough to get a global do-over. 😏
north korea?

E

Moves
30 Jul 06
1 edit

t
King of the Ashes

Trying to rise ....

Moves
01 Aug 06

Or do it for Him.

E

Moves
01 Aug 06

i thought we were created in his image.