1. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    12 Apr '07 08:02
    better to live 70 years of wealth, lust and power than an eternity listening to harps and eveyone talking about how great god and heaven are down on jesus street
  2. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    12 Apr '07 11:51
    Originally posted by eatmybishop
    better to live 70 years of wealth, lust and power than an eternity listening to harps and eveyone talking about how great god and heaven are down on jesus street
    You couldnt be more wrong !!!
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    12 Apr '07 11:58
    Originally posted by Jay Joos
    Its a personal opinion and therefore neither right nor wrong.
  4. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    12 Apr '07 12:06
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Its a personal opinion and therefore neither right nor wrong.
    Whatever....
  5. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    12 Apr '07 12:27
    Whatever....
    i have a bad feeling when i die i get sent to heaven and realise its reading the spiritual forum day in day out forever and ever... amen
  6. Joined
    06 Mar '06
    Moves
    12 Apr '07 12:38
    I take it you have wealth lust and power? You make it sound as if all christians are poor and all atheists are rich.
    Do you even know what you are alking about?
  7. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    12 Apr '07 13:24
    i have a bad feeling when i die i get sent to heaven and realise its reading the spiritual forum day in day out forever and ever... amen
    MMMM that i can agree with...
  8. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    12 Apr '07 20:08
    Originally posted by Lucardo
    I take it you have wealth lust and power? You make it sound as if all christians are poor and all atheists are rich.
    not really.... i just like to waffle about stuff i wished i knew stuff about
  9. Standard memberreader1107
    petting the cat
    On Clique Beach
    Moves
    12 Apr '07 22:46
    Um, actually that means you went the other way, to the smoking section.
  10. Joined
    06 Mar '06
    Moves
    13 Apr '07 05:561 edit
    not really.... i just like to waffle about stuff i wished i knew stuff about
    Have you ever tried to waffle about stuff you know stuff about to people who waffle about stuff they wish they knew stuff about when in actual fact the stuff we both think we know stuff about is stuff we can all just guess stuff about according to our perseption of those stuff?

That is hell mate. And theres a lot of those stuff in these forums.
  11. Cape Town
    Moves
    13 Apr '07 09:48
    But of course a rich Christian is not being very Christian and will be going to hell anyway...
  12. Joined
    06 Mar '06
    Moves
    13 Apr '07 10:32
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    But of course a rich Christian is not being very Christian and will be going to hell anyway...
    Of course yes... Thats why The Bible tells us the story of all King Solomon's wealth?
  13. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 Apr '07 10:46
    Of course yes... Thats why The Bible tells us the story of all King Solomon's wealth?
    so if i worked really hard and became wealthy, i'd have to give it away anyway? and if i give it to a poor man, it will then be rich... seems kinda backwards to me
  14. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    14 Apr '07 11:12
    How would you know?
  15. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    14 Apr '07 11:13
    Sounds like someone isn't giving enough of his wealth away....

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree