1. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    03 Nov '07 03:49
    Originally posted by SMSBear716
    No I got a way to make these people good Christians so they can meet God ... how may of them want to be sniper vicitims? They can meet God and explain their insanity.... I'm sure he has a very nice place in Hell for them

Least they won't have to cough up 11 Million bucks
    Texas is probably the weakest state there is. The United States may as well just let Mexico have it back.
  2. Standard memberSMSBear716
    Evil Conservative
    Moves
    03 Nov '07 03:551 edit
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Texas is probably the weakest state there is. The United States may as well just let Mexico have it back.
    This is the brightest retort you have? I guess it is pretty hard to defend a bunch of people pretend to be Christians but protest at the funerals of American Men and women who have died defending their country, simply because they think America condones homosexuality . Those people at that church aren't Christians, they are the furthest thing from it

But God will give them their just reward, and you can bet your last Bible, they aren't going to like it one bit.

The really sad part is that they give decent Christians a bad name. Its that old adage, a few bad apples spoil the bunch.... or in this case a few religious wackos taint the rest of us Christians
  3. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    03 Nov '07 04:03
    This is the brightest retort you have? I guess it is pretty hard to defend a bunch of people pretend to be Christians but protest at the funerals of American Men and women who have died defending their country, simply because they think America condones homosexuality . Those people at that church aren't Christians, they are the furthest thing from it

B ...[text shortened]... les spoil the bunch.... or in this case a few religious wackos taint the rest of us Christians
    How do you suppose you affect the reputations of Christians at large?
  4. Standard memberSMSBear716
    Evil Conservative
    Moves
    03 Nov '07 04:09
    How do you suppose you affect the reputations of Christians at large?
    I don't make Chrisitians look like a bunch of inbred, redneck morons who are molesting their teenage daughters and sons when they aren't protesting funerals like one group of 'alleged' Chrisitians who just got sued for 11 million bucks do.

How about you... you associate yourself closely with their beliefs?
  5. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    03 Nov '07 04:10
    I don't make Chrisitians look like a bunch of inbred, redneck morons who are molesting their teenage daughters and sons when they aren't protesting funerals like one group of 'alleged' Chrisitians who just got sued for 11 million bucks do.
    You're nothing like Jesus.
  6. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    03 Nov '07 04:13

How about you... you associate yourself closely with their beliefs?
    The only people I hate more than homos are people from Texas.
  7. Standard memberSMSBear716
    Evil Conservative
    Moves
    03 Nov '07 04:131 edit
    You're nothing like Jesus.
    Never said I was ..... and you failed to answre my question... do you closely associate yourself to their beliefs?
  8. Standard memberSMSBear716
    Evil Conservative
    Moves
    03 Nov '07 04:17
    The only people I hate more than homos are people from Texas.
    You don't suppose to hate your fellow man... God wouldn't approve of your behaviour.. now would he?
  9. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    03 Nov '07 04:203 edits
    Never said I was ..... and you failed to answre my question... do you closely associate yourself to their beliefs?
    Of course I do. This is the 21st Century. With all that we know about the world, how could one not believe that there exists an extrauniversal omnibenevolent and omnipotent being who hates a nation granting homosexuals civil rights to such a degree that he causes its people to be killed in war in retribution? If you deny that, you must be so stupid that you think that all those earthquakes in San Francisco are due to "plate tectonics" and "fault lines".
  10. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    03 Nov '07 04:27
    You don't suppose to hate your fellow man... God wouldn't approve of your behaviour.. now would he?
    You sound retarded.
  11. Standard memberSMSBear716
    Evil Conservative
    Moves
    03 Nov '07 04:30
    Of course I do. This is the 21st Century. With all that we know about the world, how could one not believe that there exists an omnibenevolent and omnipotent being who hates a nation granting homosexuals civil rights to such a degree that he causes its people to be killed in war in retribution?
    Well, there is a all powerful God, but he doesn't sanction or approve what the Westboro Baptists are doing. And he wouldn't be so vindictive to allow those defending their nation to be killed as revenge for the actions of a very small group of homosexuals in this country.

Difference between you and the overwhelming number of the rest of us Christians is you think God is a angry , vindictive , spiteful God. The rest of us believe he is loving and caring.

Final point, you think God would punish all Chrisitians in this nation because of a few homsexuals being here? Most Christians abhor homosexuality as much as you do. We are a bit smarter than you though because we know God wouldn't punish all humans for the actions of a very few ..... doing so would be the equivalent of guilt by association. God is just a tad smarter than that
  12. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    03 Nov '07 04:32
    And he wouldn't be so vindictive to allow those defending their nation to be killed as revenge for the actions of a very small group of homosexuals in this country.
    This is the same God that ordered the full and complete destruction of Sodom, correct?
  13. Standard memberSMSBear716
    Evil Conservative
    Moves
    03 Nov '07 04:33
    You sound retarded.
    You aren't suppose to hate your fellow man, God wouldn't approve of that ,,, sounds retarded to you?

Kindly explain that ... or identify which planet it is you come from, its certainly not Earth.
  14. Standard memberSMSBear716
    Evil Conservative
    Moves
    03 Nov '07 04:351 edit
    This is the same God that ordered the full and complete destruction of Sodom, correct?
    Did he destroy the rest of the world because of what was happening in Sodom?

Sodom was a city as I recall, not a country ..... God wants to destroy a city.. let him take out San Francisco or whatever town Westboro Baptist Church is located in... both are certainly an abomination in hios eyes
  15. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    03 Nov '07 04:37
    We are a bit smarter than you though
    You are so, so wrong. As a matter of fact, you're not even intelligent enough to be able to comprehend the premises I would present as a foundation of a demonstration of just how much more intelligent I am than you could ever conceive of being.

Instead, I'll give a watered-down sketch of the argument: You are a conservative American Christian from Texas who can't write worth a lick. Hence, you are stupid.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree