What a nightmare! This is true.

What a nightmare! This is true.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
31 Jul 08

Originally posted by scherzo
OK. Have fun with the Klan and the AFP!
When was the last time the Klan did anything? I don't even know what the AFP is.

The Mexican Mafia would be a better example. They just popped someone down the block from my apartment.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
31 Jul 08

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
When was the last time the Klan did anything? I don't even know what the AFP is.

The Mexican Mafia would be a better example. They just popped someone down the block from my apartment.
The Klan is very active here in Ohio. Makes me want to move to Michigan.

The AFP is the American Fascist Party. I was looking up fascism for my posts against Zionism and a page for the AFP came up. I vomited. They sell bumper stickers with swastikas and stuff that supports white supremacy. It's horrible.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
01 Aug 08

The Klan is very active here in Ohio. Makes me want to move to Michigan.

The AFP is the American Fascist Party. I was looking up fascism for my posts against Zionism and a page for the AFP came up. I vomited. They sell bumper stickers with swastikas and stuff that supports white supremacy. It's horrible.
What do the Klan actually do when they're being active?

s

At the Revolution

Moves
02 Aug 08

What do the Klan actually do when they're being active?
Protesting in those evil suits. Burning crosses. Beating minorities.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
02 Aug 08

Protesting in those evil suits. Burning crosses. Beating minorities.
The first two might be annoying, but not that big a deal. How much minority beating is going on?

s

At the Revolution

Moves
03 Aug 08

The first two might be annoying, but not that big a deal. How much minority beating is going on?
Wanna come to Ohio and find out?

Given the KKK's history, the first two can be deadly.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
03 Aug 08

Wanna come to Ohio and find out?

Given the KKK's history, the first two can be deadly.
I'm white. They wouldn't bother me.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
03 Aug 08

I'm white. They wouldn't bother me.
I figured you were, otherwise you wouldn't dismiss the deadliness of the KKK.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
05 Aug 08

I figured you were, otherwise you wouldn't dismiss the deadliness of the KKK.
Racist!

s

At the Revolution

Moves
05 Aug 08

Racist!
Don't call yourself that in the forums, call yourself that in a confession booth. The KKK is deadly.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
05 Aug 08
2 edits

Don't call yourself that in the forums, call yourself that in a confession booth. The KKK is deadly.
You're the one who' stereotyping me based on my race! You have some gall calling me a racist. You Muslim terrorists are all the same.

It's interesting, actually. Going by your own attitude, it's reasonable for those of us in the US to dismiss your complaints. I mean you're an Arab. Of course you support Arabs. Your mind is all about race, not right and wrong, not about individuals or humanity, it's about your race at the expense of everyone elses'.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
05 Aug 08

You're the one who' stereotyping me based on my race! You have some gall calling me a racist. You Muslim terrorists are all the same.
No black has dismissed the actions of the Klan, because they're the ones taking the brunt of it. And I'm neither Muslim, nor a terrorist. I believe that you are the racist one in this equation.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
05 Aug 08

And I'm neither Muslim, nor a terrorist. I believe that you are the racist one in this equation.
You're an Arab, aren't you? I mean you can decide what I'm like based on my race. That means you must be a stereotype too.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
05 Aug 08

No black has dismissed the actions of the Klan, because they're the ones taking the brunt of it. And I'm neither Muslim, nor a terrorist. I believe that you are the racist one in this equation.
I had no idea you were so familiar with every black who's ever existed since the Klan came to be.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
05 Aug 08

You're an Arab, aren't you? I mean you can decide what I'm like based on my race. That means you must be a stereotype too.
Yes, I am an Arab-American. Relevance?

No, I decide what you are based on your forum posts. I repeat, only someone who is white would dismiss a terrorist group such as the KKK like you did; no black, Arab, Jew, or other minority group would simply dismiss it.