1. At the Revolution
    Moves
    05 Aug '08 17:00
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    I had no idea you were so familiar with every black who's ever existed since the Klan came to be.
    Can you name one?
  2. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    05 Aug '08 17:01
    Here's a black man who's clearly terrified of the KKK:

http://www.rickross.com/reference/kkk/kkk89.html
  3. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    05 Aug '08 17:032 edits
    Originally posted by scherzo
    Yes, I am an Arab-American. Relevance?

No, I decide what you are based on your forum posts. I repeat, only someone who is white would dismiss a terrorist group such as the KKK like you did; no black, Arab, Jew, or other minority group would simply dismiss it.
    No, you decide what I am based on my being white.

What about the fact that I'm ALSO a chicano? Wow, now I'm a minority! Amazing how I can do that! And guess what? I hate the Mexican Mafia. Wow, I turned against "my own kind". Guess you couldn't comprehend that concept. Why do I hate them? Not because they have symbolic parades. No...because they fire assault rifles at LAPD, put bullets in the heads men walking their little babies home from school, murder black people because they are black, etc.
  4. At the Revolution
    Moves
    06 Aug '08 20:15
    No, you decide what I am based on my being white.

What about the fact that I'm ALSO a chicano? Wow, now I'm a minority! Amazing how I can do that! And guess what? I hate the Mexican Mafia. Wow, I turned against "my own kind". Guess you couldn't comprehend that concept. Why do I hate them? Not because they have symbolic parades. No...because th ...[text shortened]... king their little babies home from school, murder black people because they are black, etc.
    No, I decide what color you are based on your lack of fear for terrorist organizations in the US, but your terrible fear of "terrorist" organizations abroad.
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    07 Aug '08 18:17
    Originally posted by scherzo
    No, I decide what color you are based on your lack of fear for terrorist organizations in the US, but your terrible fear of "terrorist" organizations abroad.
    Like I said, you're a racist.
  6. At the Revolution
    Moves
    08 Aug '08 21:30
    Like I said, you're a racist.
    Am I? Like I said, nobody who wasn't white would doubt the terrorist acts of the KKK.

Discussion's over. Islam's awesome.
  7. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    30 Jun '09 20:52
    No it's not.
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Jul '09 05:20
    Originally posted by daniel58
    No it's not.
    Yes it is!
    Get over yourself.
    Read some Sufi literature, even a page. Tell me that that stuff is not awesome
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jul '09 08:42
    invite me to dinner, then you can tell them that you have entertained angels, and you will be set free😵
  10. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    01 Jul '09 22:09
    Or you could Read the Bible instead.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree