1. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    27 Mar '07 21:35
    if ghosts are real, what's going on; hasn't god made up his mind whether to let them in?
  2. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    27 Mar '07 22:49
    Originally posted by eatmybishop
    if ghosts are real, what's going on; hasn't god made up his mind whether to let them in?
    They are probably demons.
  3. Joined
    23 Jul '05
    Moves
    27 Mar '07 22:52
    Or maybe they are higher diminsional beings spying on us, speculation on this will lead no where, I doubt we will ever know for certain, or, at the very least for a very long time.
  4. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    27 Mar '07 22:54
    If I were you, I'd sacrifice a chicken then read its entrails to find out.

If that doesn't work, try reading your tea leaves, or getting your palm read.

Then, approach a 900 year old mystic living in outer Mongolia.

If none of them work, well, welcome to reality son.
  5. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    27 Mar '07 23:02
    Originally posted by Bad wolf
    Or maybe they are higher diminsional beings spying on us, speculation on this will lead no where, I doubt we will ever know for certain, or, at the very least for a very long time.
    Or maybe people with sheets over their heads trying in vain to hide from Jehovah's Witnesses.
  6. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    28 Mar '07 03:43
    I saw a ghost once. Turned out to be a mist. I was a kid. My brother(a year younger) chased right after it into the dark. Scared the beejeebers out of me.
  7. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    28 Mar '07 03:47
    Originally posted by Starrman
    Or maybe people with sheets over their heads trying in vain to hide from Jehovah's Witnesses.
    I love it when the Jehovah's Witnesses visit. It takes about an hour for them to give up. They can't wait to get out.
  8. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    28 Mar '07 04:20
    a ghost was in my room and it was too bright to sleep so i slept on the couch
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    31 Mar '07 05:38
    Originally posted by josephw
    I saw a ghost once. Turned out to be a mist. I was a kid. My brother(a year younger) chased right after it into the dark. Scared the beejeebers out of me.
    What do you do now, no beejeebers? This is insane. You MUST endevour to get it back. People have been known to die without their beloved beejeebers..

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree