1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Mar '06 14:36
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Both these sentences are totaly false.
    Do you have a medical background? I do. Explain yourself..
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '06 18:23
    Originally posted by whodey
    [b] He did not change God's laws, he was the perfection or completion of God's laws.
    what you wrote is a change.
    no longer do we need to kill animals... what else?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '06 18:27
    So how do you see the Jewish question then? It is very clear in the old testament that they were the 'Chosen People' does this mean that there were some 1/8 chosen people around? Part of the reason why only they should have been expected to follow the Old Testament laws is because only they were told what those laws were.
    Jewish people... just like anyone else i guess.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Mar '06 18:471 edit
    Originally posted by Kaboooomba
    what you wrote is a change.
    no longer do we need to kill animals... what else?
    Not having to sacrifice animals was a change for us, however, God never changes and neither do his requirements change. It is just that what we need to fulfill those requirements have changed. Blood atonement, faith, servanthood, and love are the cornerstones of both the New and Old Testaments. It is a better covenant because #1 we no longer have to kill animals #2 God is able to live in us and change our hearts and #3 It is more of a world wide outreach. Remember that God told Abraham that ALL nations would be blessed through him. God's plan was a world wide outreach all along. It just took time in developing.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '06 18:59
    Not having to sacrifice animals was a change for us, however, God never changes and neither do his requirements change. It is just that what we need to fulfill those requirements have changed. Blood atonement, faith, servanthood, and love are the cornerstones of both the New and Old Testaments.
    yes God never changes, but His laws did because of Jesus.
    like a road that always keeps improving. the old gravel road does not hold as much relavence. i guess a better way of wording it would be what are the improvements?
  6. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    30 Mar '06 19:42
    Do you have a medical background? I do. Explain yourself..
    So if everything can be obtained by a blood sample why do they ever take bone marrow samples, spinal fluid samples and such?
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '06 20:02
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    So if everything can be obtained by a blood sample why do they ever take bone marrow samples, spinal fluid samples and such?
    which one of these is used to find out one's level of hate or obsessions such as control?
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    31 Mar '06 01:26
    Taking a blood sample is not the "be all" medical test to diagnose every medical problem. It is, however, extremly usefull in helping to diagnosing things and is usually used in conjunction with other tests. My main point was that on a cellular level your entire body is dependent upon a blood supply. Without it your cells would die. Your cells require blood for such things as oxygen, nutrients and removal of waste products. It is the life source of your body. In CPR class you are taught the ABC's of resuscitation. The "A" is making sure their airway is not occluded so that it is possible to get oxygen to the blood and remove carbon dioxide from the blood. The "B" refers to breathing for a patient if they are unable to do so for themselves once the airway is proved to be clear. The "C" refers to circulation and cardiac output in order to perfuse your organs at a cellular level. The entire procedure is fouced on one mission. That mission is proper circulation of the blood in order to maintain life. The problem is that you have very little time to do so. That is why I said and continue to say that your blood is the life source of your body.
  9. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    31 Mar '06 01:57
    Taking a blood sample is not the "be all" medical test to diagnose every medical problem. It is, however, extremly usefull in helping to diagnosing things and is usually used in conjunction with other tests. My main point was that on a cellular level your entire body is dependent upon a blood supply. Without it your cells would die. Your cells require blo ...[text shortened]... That is why I said and continue to say that your blood is the life source of your body.
    We all know that our life source is in our blood. Everything there is to know about you can be obtained from a blood sample.

Whether or not circulation is vital of life (of course it is, so is oxygen, water and various other things on different timescales) does not affect your second statement.
    You clearly stated that everything you need to know can be obtained from a blood sample, that is patently false, any one who has ever had a diagnostic test other than blood sample can tell you this. No one with a medical background would ever say something so horrible inaccurate and stupid.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    31 Mar '06 02:02
    [b]We all know that our life source is in our blood. Everything there is to know about you can be obtained from a blood sample.

Whether or not circulation is vital of life (of course it is, so is oxygen, water and various other things on different timescales) does not affect your second statement.
    You clearly st ...[text shortened]... is. No one with a medical background would ever say something so horrible inaccurate and stupid.[/b]
    You are splitting hairs my friend. THis in no way takes away from the truth I was attempting to convey. The truth is that your blood is your life source. Not all information can be obtained from a blood sample but most of it can be.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Mar '06 06:54
    The old testament makes it very clear and so do current jews that there is a difference between jews and non-jews and to some extent implies that the old testament laws only apply to jews.
    Jesus did make some law-like statements, especially where he was asked about some of the ten commandments and he made stricter versions of them. The question is whethe ...[text shortened]... d you follow them if Paul then says that all that is required to enter heaven is to have faith?
    your level of 'perfection' as it were should be at the place it is in your personal relationship with Jesus. not complacent for fear of not living the life that God wants you to live, but even worse than that is going too fast and ending up taking over God's role. both can do harm to other's lives as the first shows ignorance to those God wants us to help and the second can put knives in other's backs... making them fall over. as easy as this sounds to me, i believe it takes time and hard work to get to where God wants you to be.

i think you do it simply because you love Him. if anyone's not then there's someting wrong.
  12. Cape Town
    Moves
    31 Mar '06 07:43
    We all know that our life source is in our blood. Everything there is to know about you can be obtained from a blood sample..
    Sentence 1.
    Because something is essential for life it does not make it your life source. Many other parts of the body are essential for life. 'Blood is your Life source' implies that life comes from blood not that it is essential. Human lives start as a fetus without any blood.

Sentence 2.
    A lot can be learned from blood as can be learned from urine, tissue samples etc. But everything or even most can not. In fact no 'sample' would tell you about my thoughts, memories etc or even major body features or defects such as an amputation or almost any non-genetic defect. If a blood sample could produce a police sketch then forensics would be transformed

And no this is not splitting hairs. If you make an all encompasing statement it is false if there is only one exception.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Mar '06 08:05

And no this is not splitting hairs. If you make an all encompasing statement it is false if there is only one exception.[/b]
    this is a very good statement twitehead. cults, people with alteria motives can use this for their own gains. even talking about someone without knowing the full facts can cause wrongful harm. honest mistakes also do happen.
    non-sub rec!
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Mar '06 08:10

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

15. Cape Town
    Moves
    31 Mar '06 08:29
    Originally posted by JoniG
    Jesus Christ would be the number one GM, if he lived today.
    Where does that come from? If he knew the future, he would be banned from playing, if he used Gods help he would be banned from this site.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree