What Do You Think ??

What Do You Think ??

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
29 Dec 21

Do we have to force back by free will to satan all that is his and lock our hearts internal door to him?

Will this give us time to see, feel and rest in this new simple beauty to feel peace, inward and outward love and acceptance?

Does this give us the ability to see a world of beauty and simplicity with this simple change of heart and mind?

Is this one of Gods doors of free will to offer knowledge to give us the ability to push and chase down our own last remaining minions of internal and external hate, large or small?

Could this possible acceptance give us understanding, love, peace for self and others everywhere offering the next free will door of Knowledge and Gods love for all?

Just thinking and looking for more insight, help or possible help small or large for someone else ??

Moves
29 Dec 21

@mike69 said
Do we have to force back by free will to satan all that is his and lock our hearts internal door to him?

Will this give us time to see, feel and rest in this new simple beauty to feel peace, inward and outward love and acceptance?

Does this give us the ability to see a world of beauty and simplicity with this simple change of heart and mind?

Is this one of Gods door ...[text shortened]... Just thinking and looking for more insight, help or possible help small or large for someone else ??
Say what?

Moves
29 Dec 21

@mike69 said

Is this one of Gods door ...[text shortened]... Just thinking and looking for more insight, help or possible help small or large for someone else ??
To reply in Christian terms: Relax into Christ and allow God to handle everything that we cannot or should not handle ourselves.

Easy peasy, right? πŸ˜‰

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
29 Dec 21

@kevin-eleven said
To reply in Christian terms: Relax into Christ and allow God to handle everything that we cannot or should not handle ourselves.

Easy peasy, right? πŸ˜‰
Makes perfect sense to me!

I might add that one should be familiar with the scriptures.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
29 Dec 21

@kevin-eleven said

Easy peasy, right? πŸ˜‰
To reply in atheist terms, do not place your morality or difficult decisions in the hands of an imaginary being. We are all responsible for the decisions we make in life and the consequences, good or bad.

Do good because it is the right thing to do, not because it's what a God wants us to do, or in fear of being punished if you don't.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
29 Dec 21

@divegeester said
Say what?
What you don't understand.

Moves
29 Dec 21

@josephw said
What you don't understand.
Most of the OP.

Moves
29 Dec 21

@divegeester
Sometimes simple is just silly, sorry I don’t need or want the banter.

Moves
29 Dec 21

@Kevin-Eleven
What??????? Please read response to dive.

Moves
29 Dec 21

@josephw said
Makes perfect sense to me!

I might add that one should be familiar with the scriptures.
I am more familiar with the scriptures of Mars than I am with those of Earth.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
29 Dec 21

@mike69
1 - yes
2 - yes
3 - yes
4 - yes
5 - yes
6 - even tho you've added two question marks at the end of yer word string, this is not a question

Lover of History

Northants, England

Moves
29 Dec 21

@mike69

Are you trying to describe The Great Awakening Mike ?

Moves
29 Dec 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
To reply in atheist terms, do not place your morality or difficult decisions in the hands of an imaginary being.
My quibble with this is that we are all to some extent imaginary beings. πŸ˜‰

Moves
29 Dec 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
To reply in atheist terms, do not place your morality or difficult decisions in the hands of an imaginary being. We are all responsible for the decisions we make in life and the consequences, good or bad.

Do good because it is the right thing to do, not because it's what a God wants us to do, or in fear of being punished if you don't.
Hi Ghost,
For me things of, to give away are things inside that stir me. These things are the opposite of feeling peaceful, relaxed, happy inside, caring, wanting to understand and love one another rather than things that are opposite of peaceful to whatever volume. I’m me, you’re you, that’s ok the real message/thought is simple to understand. On the last ? Of course, if that’s you do you and we agree on much. This is an outward expression of peace, love, hope for all?, to whatever extent your wanting to receive it. It’s also something I was thinking about-doing me- how I believe, this is why I posted here. I hope that’s ok and understandable even for an atheist??πŸ™‚

Moves
29 Dec 21

@medullah said
@mike69

Are you trying to describe The Great Awakening Mike ?
Hi Medullah,
This is something I had typed my aunt earlier today because she had had a bad day the day before. Here it is, this should help with my direction with nothing to hide.

πŸ™‚ I had just been forced by myself after just realizing this gift from Jesus. Something my inner self has fought to understand forever is the question, why do I keep believing and accepting untruths as truth effecting me inward and outward at any random time and not the other larger portion with Jesus/God in sight or yelling distance. In my mind at that time I did it a few hours ago, give the devil what is his for room to grow and So far so good 😬. It’s allowing more clarity and peace of mind so far to look and gently think or just rest about other things going on within myself and my outward self. My main problem was-
“So what am I going to do with all this crazy stuff I know is wrong but I choose to hang onto and control me second by second day by day and year after year”, probably more so than Christ in some ways as far as daily living and peace through truth. A mental glitch, virus that has to go. Reality things don’t happen overnight but with more clarity they will be less and less Or almost all at one time πŸ˜³πŸ€£πŸ˜’β˜€οΈβ‰οΈπŸ™‹‍♂️. No need to answer also, just thinking and typing😁 nothing else. I’m sure I’m going to use a bunch of it in the forums😁.