What Do You Think ??

What Do You Think ??

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
29 Dec 21

@mike69 said
Hi Ghost,
For me things of, to give away are things inside that stir me. These things are the opposite of feeling peaceful, relaxed, happy inside, caring, wanting to understand and love one another rather than things that are opposite of peaceful to whatever volume. I’m me, you’re you, that’s ok the real message/thought is simple to understand. On the last ? Of course, if ...[text shortened]... ow I believe, this is why I posted here. I hope that’s ok and understandable even for an atheist??๐Ÿ™‚
We are both humans Mike and experience the same emotions that life throws at us. I just don't attribute negative or 'unpeaceful' feelings to an external being. (Satan). I take ownership of these feelings on a human level. They come from me and my own weaknesses/frailties. We are not perfect. All we can do is strive to be the best version of ourselves and learn from our mistakes.

In chess, I don't attribute good moves to God and bad moves to the devil. I alone push the pieces and live with the consequences.

Moves
29 Dec 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
We are both humans Mike and experience the same emotions that life throws at us. I just don't attribute negative or 'unpeaceful' feelings to an external being. (Satan). I take ownership of these feelings on a human level. They come from me and my own weaknesses/frailties. We are not perfect. All we can do is strive to be the best version of ourselves and learn from ou ...[text shortened]... ood moves to God and bad moves to the devil. I alone push the pieces and live with the consequences.
There has never been a point in my life I didn't agree with you. I always felt something inside that there was more to it though. As a child through HS I didn’t go to church very often, none before HS yet always felt a connection. As I grew and was in life more it grew through life events faith, trust and it’s grown over time. Some years slowly and others quickly depending on how I was living. Anyway I’ve been through and done enough and dealt with enough consequences to know the real world. I just choose to follow the Word and it now leads me and by seeing it work in my life and possibly jumping a few mistakes or by doing better through wiser choices. For me it took a long time, years actually to understand and then slowly to finally accept forgiveness. With God searching my heart and knowing that part of me was over and my true sorrow for my sins I felt forgiven. Of course as a human at times it goes back and fourth at time of maybe self pity? I also know as I’ve grown so has God in my life but I’ll never be anywhere perfect and for me judged however God understands and chooses. As in Heaven or here it’s all Gods choice for me and I know a God of peace and love for all, the perfect and fair father and I accept his decision. This is me being me , of course I don’t expect everyone to agree or understand that’s why I have my personal relationship of two in his truth and light. I’m just explaining myself for understanding of just me.

Believe me I know he’s not guiding my moves๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜, but does give the ability from there it’s up to me๐Ÿ™‚.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
30 Dec 21

@kevin-eleven said
I am more familiar with the scriptures of Mars than I am with those of Earth.
What scriptures of Mars?
Do you have copies to share?

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
30 Dec 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
To reply in atheist terms, do not place your morality or difficult decisions in the hands of an imaginary being. We are all responsible for the decisions we make in life and the consequences, good or bad.

Do good because it is the right thing to do, not because it's what a God wants us to do, or in fear of being punished if you don't.
"To reply in atheist terms, do not place your morality or difficult decisions in the hands of an imaginary being."

Obviously!

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
30 Dec 21

@kevin-eleven said
My quibble with this is that we are all to some extent imaginary beings. ๐Ÿ˜‰
I am a real being with an imagination.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
30 Dec 21
1 edit

@mike69 said
Hi Medullah,
This is something I had typed my aunt earlier today because she had had a bad day the day before. Here it is, this should help with my direction with nothing to hide.

๐Ÿ™‚ I had just been forced by myself after just realizing this gift from Jesus. Something my inner self has fought to understand forever is the question, why do I keep believing and accepting unt ...[text shortened]... lso, just thinking and typing๐Ÿ˜ nothing else. I’m sure I’m going to use a bunch of it in the forums๐Ÿ˜.
I realized something about myself recently. I asked myself, "with alI know about Jesus, I wonder if I really know Jesus very well at all?"

Moves
30 Dec 21

@mike69 said
@divegeester
Sometimes simple is just silly, sorry I don’t need or want the banter.
Not looking for banter, I just found your OP to be a bit muddled.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
30 Dec 21

@divegeester said
Not looking for banter, I just found your OP to be a bit muddled.
It seems you find anything posted by Christians to be muddled while chumming it up with those that deny Christ. As always.

Moves
30 Dec 21

@josephw said
It seems you find anything posted by Christians to be muddled while chumming it up with those that deny Christ. As always.
You are mistaken.

Lover of History

Northants, England

Moves
30 Dec 21
1 edit

@mike69

Hi Mike only just seen your post from yesterday.

I think that you aren’t alone with crazy stuff going through your head - I have loads. When you recognise the crazy stuff to be really crazy and wrong is when you are on right path, as you recognise that you must shy away from it. We all have inner battles my friend.

The thing that haunts me the most is the knowledge of what I have done in the past, sometimes very bad stuff that I can’t undo, and would for sure if I could, but we can’t turn back the hands of time. But I know that I have done it, I just make sure that I do t do it again.

religion aside, all that we can do as imperfect human beings is to identify the bad and try not to repeat it, it where we have done good or been kind repeat that as much as possible ?

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
30 Dec 21

@divegeester said
You are mistaken.
And so are you.