1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 May '16 18:14
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Are you asking me to predict what a man does?

Does the Bible predict what a man does?

When Christ returns he will judge people and what they do.
    Not asking for any predictions, I gave you all the ways you see anyone getting right with
    God and did not add to them or take away from them for my follow up question.

Didn't ask for you to show me what the Bible says about predictions on the actions of man
    too, I even gave you in my question that those we were talking about remained faithful so
    that the conditions of those that got right with God didn't change.

Didn't ask you about Christ's return either on judgment day, no matter what and where
    we have disagreed in the past I do believe we are in total agreement for as far back as
    I can remember that after judgment day if someone was not right with God it will go bad
    for them and if they were right it will go well to some degree in either direction.

I'm AM asking you from the point in time they got right by the standards you gave.
    Standards which I'm not disagreeing with!

Are they right with God from the point of time they got right if they remain faithful to the
    day of judgment throughout this life time?

How do you view it according to what you know in scripture?
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    29 May '16 18:361 edit
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    [b]Not asking for any predictions, I gave you all the ways you see anyone getting right with
    God and did not add to them or take away from them for my follow up question.

Didn't ask for you to show me what the Bible says about predictions on the actions of man
    too, I even gave you in my question that those we were talking about remained fait ...[text shortened]... dgment throughout this life time?

How do you view it according to what you know in scripture?[/b]
    Well you are asking me to repeat what Jesus said.

Jesus said that if someone follows his commandments, he will get eternal life.

What is the problem with that and why do I need to repeat it?
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 May '16 18:44
    Well you are asking me to repeat what Jesus said.

Jesus said that if someone follows his commandments, he will get eternal life.

What is the problem with that and why do I need to repeat it?
    No I'm not asking you to repeat what Jesus said, I'm asking if someone gets right with
    God in this life are they right with God up to the day of judgment? If you have a scripture
    that Jesus can be quoted from by all means quote it, just make sure it is about from the
    point they get right with God up to judgment day.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    29 May '16 19:01
    No I'm not asking you to repeat what Jesus said, I'm asking if someone gets right with
    God in this life are they right with God up to the day of judgment? If you have a scripture
    that Jesus can be quoted from by all means quote it, just make sure it is about from the
    point they get right with God up to judgment day.
    I cannot say anything other than what Jesus said which I have already done several times.

What is your answer to the question? [which by the way I still dont understand]
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 May '16 20:591 edit
    I cannot say anything other than what Jesus said which I have already done several times.

What is your answer to the question? [which by the way I still dont understand]
    If you don't grasp the question, what does it matter what my answer is?
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    29 May '16 21:18
    If you don't grasp the question, what does it matter what my answer is?
    Whatever

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree