What help you received from sonship’s posts?

What help you received from sonship’s posts?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
27 Oct 18
1 edit

As sonship had the last version of this thread removed to cover the shame of his post to Ghost of a Duke, and bearing in mind his thread attack on FMF remains in play, then I thought this thread should be returned.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
27 Oct 18

@divegeester

cheers... my memory is so bad ...

so this is the one that backfired?

Moves
27 Oct 18

@divegeester said
As sonship had the last version of this thread removed to cover the shame of his post to Ghost of a Duke, and bearing in mind his thread attack on FMF remains in play, then I thought this thread should be returned.
I have loads of examples

F

Moves
27 Oct 18

@divegeester said
I have learned from sonship that he feels the Bible justifies him condemning the sharing of non-Christian ideas as people "eating faeces" and "spreading germs". Nearly three decades of being a Christian and I'd never come across a Christian who made that assertion.

Moves
27 Oct 18

@fmf said
I have learned from sonship that he feels the Bible justifies him condemning the sharing of non-Christian ideas as people "eating faeces" and "spreading germs". Nearly three decades of being a Christian and I'd never come across a Christian who made that assertion.
How is that "help" that you have "received"?

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
27 Oct 18

@divegeester said
For a ghost, I have pretty thick skin.

😲

F

Moves
27 Oct 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
For a ghost, I have pretty thick skin.

😲
You use a white blanket rather than a white sheet?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Oct 18

@fmf said
You use a white blanket rather than a white sheet?
its oh so quiet

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Oct 18

Guys stop cluttering up this thread of a legitimate question with wise cracks.

Let the thread do its job. If after a long period NOBODY has ANYTHING positive to refer to that they got from one of my posts, then too bad for me. I was not as helpful as I thought I was.

Point taken. On the other hand I don't expect that if someone says they liked this or that which I wrote it automatically means they agree with me on everything I wrote.

Please stop cluttering up the thread with other stuff.

Moves
27 Oct 18

@fmf said
How does this help you?

F

Moves
27 Oct 18
1 edit

@divegeester said
How does this help you?
It helps me to see clearly, for what it is, what sometimes seems like 'auto-erotic' "intellectual" Christian chavanism and misathropy at its worst. Christianity was once my religion, remember, although sonship would have been pretty repellant to me back in the day.

And while I wish Christians all the best if their superstitions and aspirations help them get through life, and while I am more than happy to discuss issues surrounding faith and morality, posters like sonship often make me think 'good riddance' with regard to my lost belief.

If I had lasted until this day, might I have become more like sonship, shooting up on pure self-sanctified vanity, comparing fellow human beings to cockroaches and dismissing their ideas as "faeces"? Who knows? Probably not. But 'good riddance', I say. "Helpful" in that way.

Moves
27 Oct 18

@fmf said
It helps me to see clearly, for what it is, what sometimes seems like 'auto-erotic' "intellectual" Christian chavanism and misathropy at its worst. Christianity was once my religion, remember, although sonship would have been pretty repellant to me back in the day.

And while I wish Christians all the best if their superstitions and aspirations help them get through life, an ...[text shortened]... their ideas as "faeces"? Who knows? Probably not. But 'good riddance', I say. "Helpful" in that way.
Last night sonship compared another human being as being the equivalent of alcoholism, bad breath, and a list of other truly nasty adjectives which he quickly had deleted to hide his shame but has yet to offer one word of apology for.

c

Moves
27 Oct 18

@divegeester said
Last night sonship compared another human being as being the equivalent of alcoholism, bad breath, and a list of other truly nasty adjectives which he quickly had deleted to hide his shame but has yet to offer one word of apology for.
Dive, you say worse things on a daily basis....meaning every day.

You've already admitted to being a terrible Christian.

Maybe you should worry more about your own faults, and stop being a hypocrite.

Moves
27 Oct 18

@chaney3 said
Dive, you say worse things on a daily basis....meaning every day.

You've already admitted to being a terrible Christian.

Maybe you should worry more about your own faults, and stop being a hypocrite.
I do worry about my own faults, I admit them and I apologise when I’m wrong.

Sonship is never wrong, he never apologises.
He’s a vain, sanctimonious religious blowhard.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
27 Oct 18

@divegeester said
In accordance with my humanitarian values, I forgive him.