What if ........

What if ........

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JF
Troubador

Land of Fist

Moves
01 Mar 05

Originally posted by RBHILL
ONCE AGAIN CHRISTIANITY IS NOT A RELIGION IT IS A RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH CHRIST.
Hey Snuggles,

I hate to put too much starch in the gown but here's the definition of Christianity from dictionary.com:

Chris·ti·an·i·ty ( P ) Pronunciation Key (krsch-n-t, krst-)

The Christian religion, founded on the life and teachings of Jesus.
Christians as a group; Christendom.
The state or fact of being a Christian.
pl. Chris·ti·an·i·ties A particular form or sect of the Christian religion: the Christianities of antiquity.

Please try again....
😛

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
01 Mar 05

John 3:36 He who believes in the Son has eternal life; he who does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the WRATH of God rests upon him.

The Apologist

Moves
01 Mar 05

Originally posted by CliffLandin
Says you. I certainly don't believe that. And putting it in caps doesn't make it so.
Actually, says the Bible, where Christianity came from. You're right, caps don't help much, but actual facts (rather than your opinion) do help, wouldn't you say?

Human

Burnsville, NC, USA

Moves
01 Mar 05

Originally posted by Darfius
A few radical extremists? I guess the entire governments of Syria, old Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, and basically every Muslim country in the Middle East are "radical extremists".

Honestly, give me a break. Your political correctness reeks.
Is it politically correct to say all religions, including yours, suck? And I haven't seen the Syrian government behead anyone yet, have you? If you are referring to capitol punishment, well there again, take a good look at home before you condemn others.

As for something reeking, perhaps it is your piousness. Or maybe it's just the bullshit that you keep spewing.

R

California

Moves
01 Mar 05

Originally posted by Joe Fist
Hey Snuggles,

I hate to put too much starch in the gown but here's the definition of Christianity from dictionary.com:

Chris·ti·an·i·ty ( P ) Pronunciation Key (krsch-n-t, krst-)

The Christian religion, founded on the life and teachings of Jesus.
Christians as a group; Christendom.
The state or fact of being a Christian.
pl. Chris·ti·an ...[text shortened]... or sect of the Christian religion: the Christianities of antiquity.

Please try again....
😛
You look at the Dictionary, that is not the word of God nether is it Jesus.

Dictionary is human work not God's.

O
Digital Blasphemy

Omnipresent

Moves
01 Mar 05

When a man denies Christ, you are quite sound in announcing they are going to hell. Your Biblical examples are of one Christian man rebuking another when they have sins of their own to deal with.

I am sorry my friend, but I disagree most wholeheartedly.

I do not interpret "Judge not lest ye be judged" to infer:

"except when you are dealing with an individual who does not conform to your personal experiences with Christ and wherein you feel sufficiently justified by your limited sinful beings perception to comprehend the entire divine relationship between the maker and this individual creation, wherein you may assume you are given omniscient powers in this regard".

Atleast, that is not how I read it, but to each their own. Like I said, I live my own truth. If you think yourself righteous, go ahead and judge. Do as your conscience guides you.

O
Digital Blasphemy

Omnipresent

Moves
01 Mar 05

THE wrath OF GOD IS ON ALL PEOPLE UNTIL THEY ACCEPT CHRIST.

Read John 3:36
....and this excuses you why? Are you their maker?

O
Digital Blasphemy

Omnipresent

Moves
01 Mar 05

You look at the Dictionary, that is not the word of God nether is it Jesus.

Dictionary is human work not God's.
So oranges are not oranges, because the Bible never stated that oranges were in fact oranges. Got it.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
01 Mar 05

This is a very good thread. Ivanhoe, you know the drill: add it to the list.

The Apologist

Moves
01 Mar 05

Originally posted by CliffLandin
Is it politically correct to say all religions, including yours, suck? And I haven't seen the Syrian government behead anyone yet, have you? If you are referring to capitol punishment, well there again, take a good look at home before you condemn others.

As for something reeking, perhaps it is your piousness. Or maybe it's just the bullshit that you keep spewing.
http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20050224/1001558.asp

Hahaha. Rich.

R

California

Moves
01 Mar 05

Originally posted by Omnislash
....and this excuses you why? Are you their maker?
John 3:36 He who believes in the Son has eternal life; he who does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the WRATH of God rests upon him.

I have accepted Christ.

Jesus from his own words not RBHILL says that he is the way. John 14:6

Jesus has more truth then your own truth.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
01 Mar 05

Originally posted by darvlay
I dare you to drink it. 😉
Good news... Jesus passed his hands over the befouled bong water and turned it into wine. He's also been holding some prime Columbian Red... this #@$% is sweet.... ppppphhhhhhhh <cough, COUGH>! Jesus rocks at a party.

R

California

Moves
01 Mar 05

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
This is a very good thread. Ivanhoe, you know the drill: add it to the list.
Dr. S do you still read the Bible Studies?

JF
Troubador

Land of Fist

Moves
01 Mar 05

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
Good news... Jesus passed his hands over the befouled bong water and turned it into wine. He's also been holding some prime Columbian Red... this #@$% is sweet.... ppppphhhhhhhh <cough, COUGH>! Jesus rocks at a party.
Sweet Hand of Hecate,

All we need now are some Oreos. I'm getting the munchies bad.

Human

Burnsville, NC, USA

Moves
01 Mar 05

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20050224/1001558.asp

Hahaha. Rich.
So, the US trained soldiers in Viet Nam to assassinate other Vietnamese does that put us on a par with your so called fact? And I asked if you had seen the Syrian government behead someone. So I will put it to you again, have you seen the Syrian GOVERNMENT behead someone?