What is Creation Science?

What is Creation Science?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
31 Jul 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
You are wrong. Scientists who believe in evolution fabricate evidence that seem to show the earth is very old. They have no evidence that does not rely on assumptions. If you know of any perhaps you could mention one. 😏

The Near Genius
Your belief's rely on one big assumption, that the bible is inspired by a deity. That is a huge assumption, one of which you have zero evidence except the circular logic of the bible.

The 'assumptions' science uses starts from irrefutable facts, like you drop a 100 pound rock on your toe from 5 feet in the air, you are likely to break your toe.

You think just you and your buddies saying 'nay' to the accomplishments of science will somehow refute it is just arrogance in action.

Your 'scientists' who may even have advanced degrees, when they start off with the bias of believing in creationism, then try to bend the evidence to their liking, that is not science, degrees or no.

A real scientist goes into a study with no built in bias one way or the other, the evidence rules and let the chips fall where they may.

The fact they fall away from the idea of creationism is your problem not theirs.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
31 Jul 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
Your belief's rely on one big assumption, that the bible is inspired by a deity. That is a huge assumption, one of which you have zero evidence except the circular logic of the bible.

The 'assumptions' science uses starts from irrefutable facts, like you drop a 100 pound rock on your toe from 5 feet in the air, you are likely to break your toe.

You ...[text shortened]... re they may.

The fact they fall away from the idea of creationism is your problem not theirs.
I am content to let you be the one to drop a 100 pound rock on your toe to gather the facts for your assumptions. Have at it.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
01 Aug 15

I am content to let you be the one to drop a 100 pound rock on your toe to gather the facts for your assumptions. Have at it.
And of course ignoring my real argument.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 Aug 15

And of course ignoring my real argument.
You have a real argument?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
02 Aug 15

You have a real argument?
The one that says belief that the bible is inspired by a deity, that is an assumption. You can NEVER prove it.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
02 Aug 15

The one that says belief that the bible is inspired by a deity, that is an assumption. You can NEVER prove it.
I can give more real evidence for it than you can give for the theory of evolution. 😏

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
03 Aug 15

Creation Evidence - Metamorphosis

c

Moves
03 Aug 15

Hinds, you really need to explain how your son will not go to a 'Heaven', because he is gay. None of your videos really matter compared to this point.

According to you, your son will be going to Hell.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
03 Aug 15

Originally posted by chaney3
Hinds, you really need to explain how your son will not go to a 'Heaven', because he is gay. None of your videos really matter compared to this point.

According to you, your son will be going to Hell.
I did not make that judgment. I leave that up to the Lord.

HalleluYaH !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!

C
It is what it is

Pretoria

Moves
03 Aug 15

Creation Evidence - Metamorphosis

[youtube]mEDoy8ioais[/youtube]
RJH, here's a challenge, one meant seriously and in good faith.

Pick any ONE subject from any ONE of your myriad videos and let's seriously discuss it.

In my experience, when I challenge any issue in your videos, like the one in your "Evidence if a young earth" and "Noahs ark" threads, you just ignore it or answer by posting ANOTHER, usually totally irrelevant, video.

So be a man who is prepred to honestly defend your convictions, and pick one.

I will hereby publicly promise that if you have a convincing argument about any aspect of the flood, creation, biology or whatever you chose, that I will openly acknowledge that there is merit in your case and say I am wrong.

How about it? It's August, after all!

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
03 Aug 15

Grand Canyon - Flood or Dribble

Some of the Pharisees in the crowd said to Him, "Teacher, rebuke Your disciples." 40But Jesus answered, "I tell you, if these become silent, the stones will cry out!"

(Luke 19:39-40 NASB)

w

Moves
03 Aug 15
1 edit

Originally posted by JerryH
Creationism is the doctrine in which the pronouncements of the Holy Bible are sacred beliefs held without question.

Science is the doctrine in which no beliefs are sacred and all beliefs must be questioned and independently verified.

Does anyone take exception with the above? Please reword the above, as one thinks correct, to be similarly reviewed the ...[text shortened]... nce here. Lets just settle the question, "What is Creation Science?" to the satisfaction of all.
Science is merely the study of the material universe.

Creation is what lies beyond the known material universe and what set it in motion........

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
03 Aug 15

Allosaurus Found by Creation Scientists

The hand of the Lord was on me, and he brought me out by the Spirit of the Lord and placed me in the midst of the valley, and it was full of bones. He made me walk all around among them. I realized there were a great many bones in the valley and they were very dry. He said to me, “Son of man, can these bones live?” I said to him, “Sovereign Lord, you know.” Then he said to me, “Prophesy over these bones, and tell them: ‘Dry bones, hear the word of the Lord. This is what the sovereign Lord says to these bones: Look, I am about to infuse breath into you and you will live. I will put tendons on you and muscles over you and will cover you with skin; I will put breath in you and you will live. Then you will know that I am the Lord.’”

(Ezekiel 37:1-6)

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
03 Aug 15

Allosaurus Found by Creation Scientists

[youtube]vMp9wH1WXx4[/youtube]

The hand of the Lord was on me, and he brought me out by the Spirit of the Lord and placed me in the midst of the valley, and it was full of bones. He made me walk all around among them. I realized there were a great many bones in the valley and they were very dry. He said ...[text shortened]... th in you and you will live. Then you will know that I am the Lord.’”

(Ezekiel 37:1-6)
You lose. You did not even TRY to discuss your bogus video's like he requested. You are following your normal MO, unable to even discuss issues without just posting other people's 'work'.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
03 Aug 15

You lose. You did not even TRY to discuss your bogus video's like he requested. You are following your normal MO, unable to even discuss issues without just posting other people's 'work'.
What do you want to discuss about the video? The videos I present seem self-explanatory to me. Ask a question about the content if you don't understand something?