1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    12 Feb '16 02:067 edits
    Here is the Killer passage that puts an end to your nonsensical doctrine:

The suspense is killing me.

And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely. (Rev 22:17)

How does that make the mention of the Wife of the Lamb making herself ready in chapter 19 before the mention of New Jersusalem in chapter 21 go away ?

Revelation 22:17 is a wonderful verse. I wrote a song to it:

http://www.scripturesongs.us/Rev22_17.mp3

Here is the Killer passage ...

I prefer to get life from the word of God, not be killed by it.

that puts an end to your nonsensical doctrine:

How does Revelation 22:17 make the Wife not mentioned before Revelation 21 ?

How does Revelation 22:17 make the wife of Christ not the body of Christ too in Ephesians 5:22-32 ?

And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely. (Rev 22:17)

The Spirit and the Bride are addressing the saints:

Not a problem at all.

The Husband [or Bridegroom] there is the Spirit ( 1 Cor. 15:45) who is IN the Bride. Christ is the Head of the church and also the LIFE of the church by means of being the indwelling life giving Spirit.

"The last Adam became a life giving Spirit" (1 Cor. 15:45)

Normally, we would think the Bride would be matched with the Bridegroom.
    The New Testament is underlying that the Bridegroom or the Husband is the Spirit living in the Bride and the two speak together.

The Spirit and the Bride are calling even today to all believers.
    Becoming counterpart to match Christ and marry Christ is a process.
    And the saints, the members in this process, both call and hear the call.

The Spirit is Christ.
    The Bride is the New Jerusalem.

The Bride is indeed the New Jerusalem.
    The overcomers before the millennial kingdom are the first to experience the being the bride and the wife.

And this irrefutable fact is seen in Revelation 19 before the age of the new heaven and new earth.

The wife makes herself ready but the wife is not yet numerically full.
    You don't understand the principle of reward or overcoming.

CHAPTER 19:

" And a voice came out of the throne saying, Praise our God, all His slaves and those who fear Him, the small and the great." (19:5)

This cry is before the battle of Armegeddon in this age (at its very end in the great tribulation). That battle is with Christ and His bridal army in the same chapter in verses 11 - 16.

"And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude and like the sound of many waters and like the sound of mighty thunders, saying, Hallelujah! For the Lord our God Almighty reigns." (v.6)

STILL before the battle of Armageddon in the end of the present church age.

Now the (not killer verse but LIFE giving verse!)

"Let us rejoice and exult, and let us give the glory to Him, FOR THE MARRIAGE OF THE LAMB HAS COME, "

Don't be mad with ME now. That's what it says.

"Let us rejoice and exult, and let is give the glory to Him, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and his wife has made herself ready." (v.7)

" But wait, but wait !" complains the Rajk999s of this world.
    Sorry, before New Jerusalem is seen coming down in chapter 21 as the Bride and Wife, the Wife has made herself ready at the end of the church age BEFORE the millennial kingdom.

Sorry. Don't take it too hard. Pray that you can also participate in the wife getting herself ready.

"And it was given to her ..."

Still in the age of the old heaven and old earth.

" And it was given to her that she should be clothed in fine linen, bright and clean; for the fine linen is the righteousnesses [or righteous deeds] of the saints. " (v.8)

Some watching and ready saints don't wait to prepare themselves latter. They live as if to be ready to marry Jesus as soon as He returns. These are those who overcome before the millennial kingdom. These are some remnant of NORMAL overcoming brothers and sisters who didn't postpone everything until eternity.

I want to be one of these saints.

Both are calling to the saints of Christ for them to COME AND DRINK OF THE LIVING, HEALING WATER of NEW JERUSALEM.

Silly willy!

How about we drink of the water of life TODAY ?

" ... Jesus stood and cried out, saying, If anyone thirst, let him come to Me and drink.

He who believes into Me, as the Scripture said, out of his innermost being shall flow rivers of living water.

But this He said concerning the Spirit, whom those who believed into Him were about to receive; for the Spirit was not yet, because Jesus was not yet glorified." (John 7:37-39)

Jesus is NOW glorified and the Spirit is YET - today. So why postpone drinking of the living water until the age of the new heaven and new earth.

I want to drink today. And I want to live righteously today. And I want to say I am in the preparing wife of Christ today.

Is the Bride calling to herself ?

The Wife there is calling to individuals. The corporate entity of the Wife is calling to individuals to come and enjoy.

Your are a comedian pal.

Somehow I don't see you laughing right now.
    Then again, you may be a bigger scoffer than I could imagine.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    12 Feb '16 16:53
    Originally posted by sonship
    Here is the Killer passage that puts an end to your nonsensical doctrine:

The suspense is killing me.

How does that make the mention ...[text shortened]... on't see you laughing right now.
    Then again, you may be a bigger scoffer than I could imagine.
    I have good news and bad news
    bad news I did not read any of that carefully ... just did a quick scan through.
    good news the Bible is far easier to understand than your explanation which takes clear statements and convert it into mumbojumbo.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    12 Feb '16 20:081 edit
    I have good news and bad news
    bad news I did not read any of that carefully

Is that suppose to be good or bad news?
    Ask me if I care if you read it carefully or not.

... just did a quick scan through.
    good news the Bible is far easier to understand than your explanation which takes clear statements and convert it into mumbojumbo.

That you're lazy, sloppy, unlearned and unstable, superficial with a toddler's attention span - is that good news of bad news ? Which one ?

Makes no difference to me.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Feb '16 10:52
    Originally posted by whodey
    God is a "get out of jail free" card?
    That's not what he said.
  5. setlagole
    Moves
    19 Feb '16 17:48
    He is my saviour.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree